Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SORRY GUYS THIS IS ALL A SCAM !!!!

talladegaman

Just keep drinking that kool aid fella's lol. One day you will wake up and realize that it is not going to happen the way you want it to. I wish it would, I would love to be wrong, but I don't think so. Did you know that if Iraq rv'd at even 1.00 they would have more physical currency in circulation than all the countries of the world combined! Hey look it up lol .

• Upvote 2

only do as much as you can afford to lose. let me tell you, i have tried the stock market time and time again. Ive lost many shirts but i keep trying. the dinar is another way of trying.the dinar feels better than some stocks i was sooo sure of. personally, i would like it to RV yesterday. ill just hold on. think of those ipos many people became wealthy from them, the dinar to me is an ipo and I'm waiting for it to go public.

It has to be a scam. Can you imagine how many people across the world would become instant millionaires if it rv's to just $2. Additionally, the already wealthy, with their financial advisers, would have bought zillions. Like with any scam, it's just fun to hope and dream. Just like going to Vegas, I don't bet more than I can afford to lose.

First of all I see this is your 1st post. You should have done some homework before you did. First of all, the majority of the investors in this venture are wealthy. This was not originally intended to be participated in by the general working class. Most of us found out through family members or close friends who knew someone else. Those connections generally lead back to someone with alot more money than myself and maybe a few of us on this site. I did an informal survey and asked 25 people if they knew what a dinar was. NONE Knew. Even though we are now part of this venture with well informed and Yes, the upper class(as far as money goes anyway) they are kinda stuck with us as part of their group. I personally know of several investors in the oil rich county my family lives in that have invested enough that I could buy a nice home. Those type of people tend not to spend money foolishly. And no, thats not who got us involved. Because rich folks tend to keep information as that private. Rich get richer and the poor keep doing their work. This will be a world changing happening. First of all, with a scam, you lose all your money. I can sell mine for hard cash at any time I wish. Maybe you SHOULD go to Vegas and We will stay vested with our hopes that this comes to an end soon.

This poor dude has been neglected all his life. I feel his abuse. He has never done well with relationships. His first girlfriend kissed him on the forehead. His last girlfriend didn't get that far.

You've been around these forums and chat sites a long time, I won't hold what you said against you, afterall it's your job! lol

Original post is exactly right and correct. Most of the websites were GIVEN to the GURU's by someone..... They back the newest Guru, until that credibility is shot, then a new name comes on the home front.

I am a believer in a potential profit, BUT I KNOW, it is not going to be in the millions as these sites say. I also know it will not happen during this GOP AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no matter what is said in media or what the GURU's say. Hold on to your dinar, and be prepared to move quickly only to hold on to it for another number of years.

Bash away, I dont care, My skin isn't thick... I dont even have any.

Just keep drinking that kool aid fella's lol. One day you will wake up and realize that it is not going to happen the way you want it to. I wish it would, I would love to be wrong, but I don't think so. Did you know that if Iraq rv'd at even 1.00 they would have more physical currency in circulation than all the countries of the world combined! Hey look it up lol .

Don't ever take advice from anyone who ends their sentence with LOL. Do you actually think that the higher they RV their currency the more will be in circulation? I honestly think the world is filled with Morons. And half of them landed here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Let me start by sayin first off, I purchased dinars back in 2010 because I truly believed this was a great investment. Months went by and I researched this it seemed more and more each day. Will it RV one day? Most likely. Will it be a million dollar oppurtunity for us? Most likely not. And here is what I believe is really happening: Think back upon when you purchaed your dinars, if you were like most people, you bought them through some website at $300=$400 more than what most banks were selling them for at the time. Now only one or two banks even offer them for sale and you have to have an account even to purchase any from them. So, we are all left with websites that sell them over cost. Now figure how many people have purchased dinars at their price. Billions of dinars purchased over the last year for these companies makes HUGE profits. So what do they do to make us purchase more? Get certain people to make FALSE intel reports to hype everyone up. I bet the dinar sells go up every Friday, Monday because that is the merry-go-round of false reports. Its going to RV Sunday, Its going to RV Friday. Its going to RV Monday etc...... WHEN THE TRUTH IS IT ISNT GOING TO RV ANYTIME SOON!!!!!!!! Okay I said I would never do this but I am making a prediction, IT WILL NOT RV SUNDAY/MONDAY AS ALL THE INTEL GIVERS SAY AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE WILL CHANGE TO TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY AND THEN TO FRIDAY AND THEN BACK TO MONDAY AGAIN!!!! Dont believe me just watch!!!! Remember what I said.. they will change their minds. Now I know what you are sayin, but intel changes. Okay lets sat it does.. Explain to me how someone can say, I have a friend at the World Bank that has just read the form that said the RV has happened and will be announced Sunday/Monday and that not be the truth? Guess what they will do, hide out for a few weeks and then come back with another false rumor. Why? TO GET ALL OF US TO BUY THIS DINAR SO OTHERS CAN PROFIT!!! People this is no more than a phone scam where you are told you have won money and need to send money to pay for the taxes on your winnings. you send the money and no prize. you get another phone call asking for more money and this continues until you have sent all your life savings trying to get what never really was real to start with. Oh, this isn't the same? well, buy some more dinars then, keep buying. the phone calls wont stop and neither will the weekly false predictions by those that are making the money!!! I know i am probably gonna get beaten down by others on this site but all is ask is wait till Sunday/Monday. If im right on my prediction and intel. IT WILL BE THE FIRST CORRECT PREDICTION EVER MADE ON ANY SITE !!!!!

FFS!!!!! This sounds like a dude who has listened to Okely Dokely, spent far too much moolar on dinar, then gets pissed that the RV has not appeared!! Or he just hasnt had a bit for months!!! Makes me laugh, go and have a beer and calm down dude

Edited by mort
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know when I hear people trying to steal others people's sunshine, it kinda pizzess me off. :angry:

So let me ask you this Nascar Man.

What kind of research have you done?

Have you ever bought one single currency in your life?

Ever play the futures markets ever? You know, really played the game and now how it works, or I should say know how its rigged?

Ever wonder why we have been over there for eight years?

What do you think, the US is going to spend all our tax money and expend the type of resources over there for just a warm fuzzy feeling of humanity. BS! There is always a hidden agenda weather we like it or not. Weather its moral and ethical or not. Its the way of the world..... I..... almost feel guilty for speculating on this RV because of all the good people that have been put in harms way over the years and have lost their lives. But like I said, it is the way of the world weather we like it or not.

But when it does happen, I will be the first to help others effected by this whole insane reason for being over there in the first place

I will guarantee you one thing. In one way or another, RV will happen. When? Well if it isn't soon, the whole global economy is going to go to he-- in a hand basket in a quick hurry as most other countries economies are tied in some way shape or fashion to ours and the only thing that is going to prop the US up is a RV of some substantial amount and soon. And if it don't, your gonna have more to worry about then who wins the next NASCAR race and placing your opinion of what is and what is not scam. ( Geeze I hate the word)

So if you want to do a little more research, here is a nice place to start ,right here.......

http://***********.wordpress.com/2010/11/24/there-will-be-a-revalue-of-the-iraqi-dinar-heres-why/

I don't know who this fellow is but he sure brings some light to what is going on. Either that, or I am a lot more gullable than I give myself credit for. :blink:

And when you spend a good couple of weeks reviewing what is really going on in the real world then maybe you can open your pie hole with some interesting facts as to why this is a scam. Until then, educate yourself just a tad bit more and maybe you can be the one making the claims of its all done, tomorrow is the day.

Iraq will someday be , as someone else put it, the Manhattan of the ME. And they are not going to get there with a worthless currency to the rest of the world, sitting on top of the resources that have underneath them. And if you think the US is not gonna give them a little push, think again.

Food for thought anyways, and like they say, opinion's are like a-- holes, everyone has one. This is mine. based on alot of research, starting right there.

• Upvote 4

Let me start by sayin first off, I purchased dinars back in 2010 because I truly believed this was a great investment. Months went by and I researched this it seemed more and more each day. Will it RV one day? Most likely. Will it be a million dollar oppurtunity for us? Most likely not. And here is what I believe is really happening: Think back upon when you purchaed your dinars, if you were like most people, you bought them through some website at $300=$400 more than what most banks were selling them for at the time. Now only one or two banks even offer them for sale and you have to have an account even to purchase any from them. So, we are all left with websites that sell them over cost. Now figure how many people have purchased dinars at their price. Billions of dinars purchased over the last year for these companies makes HUGE profits. So what do they do to make us purchase more? Get certain people to make FALSE intel reports to hype everyone up. I bet the dinar sells go up every Friday, Monday because that is the merry-go-round of false reports. Its going to RV Sunday, Its going to RV Friday. Its going to RV Monday etc...... WHEN THE TRUTH IS IT ISNT GOING TO RV ANYTIME SOON!!!!!!!! Okay I said I would never do this but I am making a prediction, IT WILL NOT RV SUNDAY/MONDAY AS ALL THE INTEL GIVERS SAY AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE WILL CHANGE TO TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY AND THEN TO FRIDAY AND THEN BACK TO MONDAY AGAIN!!!! Dont believe me just watch!!!! Remember what I said.. they will change their minds. Now I know what you are sayin, but intel changes. Okay lets sat it does.. Explain to me how someone can say, I have a friend at the World Bank that has just read the form that said the RV has happened and will be announced Sunday/Monday and that not be the truth? Guess what they will do, hide out for a few weeks and then come back with another false rumor. Why? TO GET ALL OF US TO BUY THIS DINAR SO OTHERS CAN PROFIT!!! People this is no more than a phone scam where you are told you have won money and need to send money to pay for the taxes on your winnings. you send the money and no prize. you get another phone call asking for more money and this continues until you have sent all your life savings trying to get what never really was real to start with. Oh, this isn't the same? well, buy some more dinars then, keep buying. the phone calls wont stop and neither will the weekly false predictions by those that are making the money!!! I know i am probably gonna get beaten down by others on this site but all is ask is wait till Sunday/Monday. If im right on my prediction and intel. IT WILL BE THE FIRST CORRECT PREDICTION EVER MADE ON ANY SITE !!!!!

My brother bought some Dinar when he was doing a tour over in Iraq 7 years ago. If he were to exchange his Dinar now he would be up a couple hundred. To say it is a scam is just ludicrous and not to mention nowhere in your post do you actually back up your claim with valid reasoning or facts.

OHHHH NNOOOOOO!!!! = ( Are you for real?? Guess I gotta sell mine now too.......shucks!! laugh.gif

Do you think that if we put both of our stashes together we can sell it for more?? Cause now I am really worried. This is the first time I have heard this is a scam... Why didnt anyone ever tell me this before?

• Upvote 2

Interesting fact. Got a link? 4 Trillion in currencies go through the FOREX each day - Iraq's budget was 73 Trillion IQD (current), that's less than 35 days worth. All the currencies in the world? Okay...

Don't ever take advice from anyone who ends their sentence with LOL. Do you actually think that the higher they RV their currency the more will be in circulation? I honestly think the world is filled with Morons. And half of them landed here.

Finally, another person who hates LOL. Well GDT (Go Donald Trump)

First of all I see this is your 1st post. You should have done some homework before you did. First of all, the majority of the investors in this venture are wealthy. This was not originally intended to be participated in by the general working class. Most of us found out through family members or close friends who knew someone else. Those connections generally lead back to someone with alot more money than myself and maybe a few of us on this site. I did an informal survey and asked 25 people if they knew what a dinar was. NONE Knew. Even though we are now part of this venture with well informed and Yes, the upper class(as far as money goes anyway) they are kinda stuck with us as part of their group. I personally know of several investors in the oil rich county my family lives in that have invested enough that I could buy a nice home. Those type of people tend not to spend money foolishly. And no, thats not who got us involved. Because rich folks tend to keep information as that private. Rich get richer and the poor keep doing their work. This will be a world changing happening. First of all, with a scam, you lose all your money. I can sell mine for hard cash at any time I wish. Maybe you SHOULD go to Vegas and We will stay vested with our hopes that this comes to an end soon.

First of all, first post or 96th post means nothing. Just because you talk a lot, doesn't mean you know what you're talking about. First of all, you did not add any information other than you know 25 ignorant people. First of all you can't say "that this was not intended to be participated in by the general working class" as there was no 'intention'. This is the aftermath of a country being invaded and their currency being devalued. And as for the investors you know in that 'oil rich county' proves my point: too many people, all over the world, holding too much currency.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

First of all, first post or 96th post means nothing. Just because you talk a lot, doesn't mean you know what you're talking about. First of all, you did not add any information other than you know 25 ignorant people. First of all you can't say "that this was not intended to be participated in by the general working class" as there was no 'intention'. This is the aftermath of a country being invaded and their currency being devalued. And as for the investors you know in that 'oil rich county' proves my point: too many people, all over the world, holding too much currency.

Who was the idiot that game him a plus. Have to see if Cocklebur is on line. I think it is significant that 25 people did not know about the dinar. Does not make them ignorant. For example, when uranium is enriched, what isotope are they trying to isolate and what percentage of that isotope is in uranium. You don't know, do you? Does that make you or a group ignorant? This is one of the prime reasons that the dinar is often referred to as a scam. People have just not heard about it. The isotope is U-235 and their is 1/10 of 1 % of it in uranium, probably around the same percentage that have heard about the dinar. Do you know the 3 ways that the scientists on The Manhattan Project used to seperate the U-235, which is the fissionable portion? So, you know crap about nuclear fission - you ignoramous.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Who was the idiot that game him a plus. Have to see if Cocklebur is on line. I think it is significant that 25 people did not know about the dinar. Does not make them ignorant. For example, when uranium is enriched, what isotope are they trying to isolate and what percentage of that isotope is in uranium. You don't know, do you? Does that make you or a group ignorant? This is one of the prime reasons that the dinar is often referred to as a scam. People have just not heard about it. The isotope is U-235 and their is 1/10 of 1 % of it in uranium, probably around the same percentage that have heard about the dinar. Do you know the 3 ways that the scientists on The Manhattan Project used to seperate the U-235, which is the fissionable portion? So, you know crap about nuclear fission - you ignoramous.

Well do you know how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Didn't think so... Ignoramus.

PS... you should spell it correctly if you are going to call someone a name.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

We all know that dinar dealers are making good money, and we all know that there are pumpers out there spreading BS. You haven't told anybody anything that they don't already know. But this is not a scam. Sure, there are scammers in the dinar world just like there are scammers on Wall Street, but that doesn't make the stock market a scam now does it?

When somebody tells me that the dinar will RV at $5.27 you know what I do? I ask them to explain to me from the standpoint of economics how that is even possible. Don't ask me to believe that just because you have great intel. I'll ask you to do the same thing. Explain to me how this isn't a million dollar opportunity. The average dinar speculator probably has about 2 million dinar. If the new value is $.86 that's $1.72 million pre-tax. Explain to me how an $.86 RV isn't possible, please?

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 2

Fact 1990 Iraq runs over Kuwait. KWD hits the toliet. Fact 2004 I am in Kuwait and buy a coke. The guy says, 1 dinar. I hand him $1.00. He says no $2.40 more cents. You mean $3.40 for one dinar. 14 years! We are at the 7 years mark now. I have talked to people in Dubai who remember people trying to give away KWD for any other currency.

I have owned dinars since 04. The only thing that has changed for Iraq in all of this time is Saddam Hussen. The oil, gas, gold and other natural assets are still there. This is what I based my investment on. I have Just recently got on these forums. I didn'y know that they existed. As it has been said before, if you had done your own research you would be more interested in the events that are necessary for RV, rather than listening to people tell a rate and a date. Events: full GOI, HCL, Kuwaiti.Iraq Art. VII file, WTO assension and the GCC. Check on these events and if nothing else we perhaps check when or how long before Kuwait RV'ed. Me, I am going to keep working and waiting. Laughing at those who make these perdiction with confirming that 6 things I mentioned are DONE! Just for your FYI.

• Upvote 1

You've been around these forums and chat sites a long time, I won't hold what you said against you, afterall it's your job! lol

looks to me as you are a newbie well let me tell you this newb you have no clue of what you say and basicaly telling all of us it wont happen the way we want it to? well let me ask you o great one how will it happen? and for the whole currency circulation this is what got me thinking but guess what if they go electronic like issuing the visas and restructuring their banks like ours in the u.s. currency will be depleted very fast. It has been said the CBI already has most back in with the exception of foreign investors that in fact hold the dinar hint hint which is us so please do your reseacrh i dont blame you for being a newb go do your due dilligence and get back with me smarta$$.

p.s. we dont have much physical currency out there its all electronic if Iraq is indeed going this route which it seems they are we dont have to worry.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I see your points and i agree with some of them. I no longer think we will get rich of dinar either. I hope we at least break even. Not a newbie either.

like i stated before in one of my recent posts NO HOPE FOR THE HOPELESS. LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1