Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SORRY GUYS THIS IS ALL A SCAM !!!!

talladegaman

Let me start by sayin first off, I purchased dinars back in 2010 because I truly believed this was a great investment. Months went by and I researched this it seemed more and more each day. Will it RV one day? Most likely. Will it be a million dollar oppurtunity for us? Most likely not. And here is what I believe is really happening: Think back upon when you purchaed your dinars, if you were like most people, you bought them through some website at $300=$400 more than what most banks were selling them for at the time. Now only one or two banks even offer them for sale and you have to have an account even to purchase any from them. So, we are all left with websites that sell them over cost. Now figure how many people have purchased dinars at their price. Billions of dinars purchased over the last year for these companies makes HUGE profits. So what do they do to make us purchase more? Get certain people to make FALSE intel reports to hype everyone up. I bet the dinar sells go up every Friday, Monday because that is the merry-go-round of false reports. Its going to RV Sunday, Its going to RV Friday. Its going to RV Monday etc...... WHEN THE TRUTH IS IT ISNT GOING TO RV ANYTIME SOON!!!!!!!! Okay I said I would never do this but I am making a prediction, IT WILL NOT RV SUNDAY/MONDAY AS ALL THE INTEL GIVERS SAY AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE WILL CHANGE TO TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY AND THEN TO FRIDAY AND THEN BACK TO MONDAY AGAIN!!!! Dont believe me just watch!!!! Remember what I said.. they will change their minds. Now I know what you are sayin, but intel changes. Okay lets sat it does.. Explain to me how someone can say, I have a friend at the World Bank that has just read the form that said the RV has happened and will be announced Sunday/Monday and that not be the truth? Guess what they will do, hide out for a few weeks and then come back with another false rumor. Why? TO GET ALL OF US TO BUY THIS DINAR SO OTHERS CAN PROFIT!!! People this is no more than a phone scam where you are told you have won money and need to send money to pay for the taxes on your winnings. you send the money and no prize. you get another phone call asking for more money and this continues until you have sent all your life savings trying to get what never really was real to start with. Oh, this isn't the same? well, buy some more dinars then, keep buying. the phone calls wont stop and neither will the weekly false predictions by those that are making the money!!! I know i am probably gonna get beaten down by others on this site but all is ask is wait till Sunday/Monday. If im right on my prediction and intel. IT WILL BE THE FIRST CORRECT PREDICTION EVER MADE ON ANY SITE !!!!!

Edited by talladegaman
  • Upvote 28
  • Downvote 94

Your prediction may be right or it may be wrong. I take all predictions with a grain of salt. I read them strictly for their entertainment value. Having said that, I must correct you on one of your statements. You said "Now only one or two banks even offer them for sale and you have to have an account even to purchase any from them." This is not true. I just purchased 500,000IQD from 5th 3rd Bank and I do not have an account with them.

• Upvote 1

I have to say...as much as we all want to believe all the "intel" that we hear, is true....How is it, that ALL of the intel could be false? I still believe that it will rv, and be worth something someday, when they really get their crap together....but I have my severe doubts about soon! :( I know I will get a bunch of (-)'s but really, it's ok....I am just not one for giving false hopes....so if you hear hope from me, ......at least you know it is legit! I refuse to be known as a liar, My name is important, so in defense of this talldegaman, I will have to say He could very well be right. :(

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 3

I totally agree with you also, i invested in some dinars back in 2010, not a huge amount, but an amount that i would settle for if it did RV at the rate/s that people on here are saying it will.

I believe it will happen, but like you said, won't turn us into millionaires! People are making a fortune from selling the Dinars online i have noticed, luckily for me in the UK, most banks ie: Lloyds, Barclays, HSBC and also Natwest all sell Dinars at the moment and at a very good rate. I would never have purchased through any of these people online as i feel they are all in to 'RIP US OFF'!

I have read many posts on this topic, and yes i know i will prob get bashed for being a newbie etc, but lets face it, these internet guru's will always fight back and stand for what they need to work for, i would, wouldn't you?

I am not saying that i don't want the rumours to be true, of course i do, i'd clean alot of debt. Its just piles of dog poo that come out like for instance: It has already RV'D at $3.64 lol, and all the nonsense about politics etc. Seriously, all these people who think they control the world etc, just ruin it for others.

Sorry to be negative, its my opinion and thought i'd share it like the rest of the world!

• Upvote 8

No doubt there are a lot of pumpers out there ... But that doesn't make this speculation a scam.

You sound like your disapointed, perhaps you had an unrealistic expectation and didn't get rich as quickly as you thought - who doesn't want to get rich quick.

The fact is most speculations that have any merit, generally take time to mature.

While it may be hard to beleive that a dinar could value at $3 - $4 USD each.

It is even harder for me to beleive that a country as rich as Iraq, with a people so full of pride and neighboring countries that have valuable currencies, wouldn't have a currency that increases in value.

The Dinar increasing in value is a very logical conclusion.

To what degree and when is the speculative portion of this investment.

The dinars hold real value against the US Dollar - they can be bought and sold.

The entire country of Iraq uses the currency every day to buy and sell goods and they are phasing out any other currency (US Dollar) from being used to buy and sell goods within Iraq.

If you bought a refrigerator, car or furniture in 2010, I doubt you could sell it for just a few hundred dollars less than you bought it for.

Your usage of the word SCAM just doesn't make sense.

• Upvote 9

A + for Theresa...I feel the same way. Knowing what is going on over there, I have faith that the RV will happen. I just know that it will happen when it's ready, not before. Done bought all we gonna buy. Everything now is just soap opera.

• Upvote 1

if it is a scam, its like the sneekiest scam ever. but maby its not.... u took the gamble when you got the dinar..i was fully aware that it was a gamble when i got mine..its not like anything you invest in is absolute. ? right? idk thats just what i think.

• Upvote 1

First of all it sounds like you purchased your dinar by listening to the infamous oil man articles. Then when it did'nt happen overnite or the following week as some have stated, you got a case of redbutt. So now you want to be negative about this. A simple cure for that is to sell your Dinar IF you actually have any and take your toys and go home. :lmao:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I want to thank you for setting me straight on my investment. I don't know how I ever got by with out you. It's truly a miracle ! Thanks again. Call me sometimes and we'll do lunch.

Would that be LUNCH at Club 51 or at Mickey " D's "?,....Guess that depends on RV or No RV, Right ?

Good Things To All !

Let me start by sayin first off, I purchased dinars back in 2010 because I truly believed this was a great investment. Months went by and I researched this it seemed more and more each day. Will it RV one day? Most likely. Will it be a million dollar oppurtunity for us? Most likely not. And here is what I believe is really happening: Think back upon when you purchaed your dinars, if you were like most people, you bought them through some website at $300=$400 more than what most banks were selling them for at the time. Now only one or two banks even offer them for sale and you have to have an account even to purchase any from them. So, we are all left with websites that sell them over cost. Now figure how many people have purchased dinars at their price. Billions of dinars purchased over the last year for these companies makes HUGE profits. So what do they do to make us purchase more? Get certain people to make FALSE intel reports to hype everyone up. I bet the dinar sells go up every Friday, Monday because that is the merry-go-round of false reports. Its going to RV Sunday, Its going to RV Friday. Its going to RV Monday etc...... WHEN THE TRUTH IS IT ISNT GOING TO RV ANYTIME SOON!!!!!!!! Okay I said I would never do this but I am making a prediction, IT WILL NOT RV SUNDAY/MONDAY AS ALL THE INTEL GIVERS SAY AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE WILL CHANGE TO TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY AND THEN TO FRIDAY AND THEN BACK TO MONDAY AGAIN!!!! Dont believe me just watch!!!! Remember what I said.. they will change their minds. Now I know what you are sayin, but intel changes. Okay lets sat it does.. Explain to me how someone can say, I have a friend at the World Bank that has just read the form that said the RV has happened and will be announced Sunday/Monday and that not be the truth? Guess what they will do, hide out for a few weeks and then come back with another false rumor. Why? TO GET ALL OF US TO BUY THIS DINAR SO OTHERS CAN PROFIT!!! People this is no more than a phone scam where you are told you have won money and need to send money to pay for the taxes on your winnings. you send the money and no prize. you get another phone call asking for more money and this continues until you have sent all your life savings trying to get what never really was real to start with. Oh, this isn't the same? well, buy some more dinars then, keep buying. the phone calls wont stop and neither will the weekly false predictions by those that are making the money!!! I know i am probably gonna get beaten down by others on this site but all is ask is wait till Sunday/Monday. If im right on my prediction and intel. IT WILL BE THE FIRST CORRECT PREDICTION EVER MADE ON ANY SITE !!!!!

"One thing that is worst than being blind is being able to see but having no vision." ~ Helen Keller

• Upvote 12

Not trying to be a basher, BUT you have NOT done your homework. Actually I shouldn't be wasting my time answering you but, what the HELL!

There ARE folks on several dinar sites that are much more knowledgeable than you or I. Yes, there are your kooks and pumpers out there but if you've done your homework you will see things quite differently. Many of us have and we have come to a different conclusion. I suggest you do MORE homework and don't expect to be spoon fed with information. If you still come to the same conclusion then place your dinars out there. I'm sure someone will buy them.

By the way..., I puchased my first mil in 2006 for $816 including shipping. Not bad if I were to sell them today!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

One again you people that are bashing me must not have read what I said. I believe the words in the post says I believe it will RV one day. But all the pumpers and on-line people/companies that sell these dinars do it in a way to make people believe things are true when they actually dont exist!!! and as far as i understand the meaning of scam, I beleive that fits perfectly!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Gotta admit it does bother me seeing that over 90 percent of the people on this board have new or have been only in it since sometime last year mostly december. It also bothers me how the only people making money in this equation are the people pumping, selling dinars and owning forums and selling VIP status for a monthly fee.

Fear not do not despair.

I do believe this investment will pay off someday, but if not I'm buying some Ikea frames and hanging it on my wall just so I can chuckle at myself. I feel really bad for the people who over invested in this thinking it was a "miracle from god" and that their financial woes would be over EVERY single week for years.

• Upvote 4

I totally agree it is a scam. That is why the President signed an executive order just so we could buy it. Also why the treasury department stopped ledger to ledger so they could track our money better. Because the bottom line is this - why would the United States want all the billions in tax money if this was real. So of course they have purposely scammed the public to get nothing out of it. Good going you sneaky government people. I just wish all you anti dinar people and told us sooner so we wouldn't have invested and saved us the heart ache of losing our shirts.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I dont really think you said anything in your post that most of the people here didnt all ready know. We know their pumpers, We know there is no real INTEL coming out of their sites. We know they push more on the weekends. We know their full of crap. But that does not really have anything to do with the actual investment.

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 1

Just because some dummy says it already happened doesn't mean the whole thing is bogus. Everything that needs to happen for an RV is moving along...........slowly.............As long as everything keeps moving forward I can stay positive.

Rumors aren't worth the read.......they just keep you on an emotional rollercoaster and will always dissapoint you

• Upvote 1

SORRY THEIR NEW GUY--BUT TOUR WRONG ABOUT TWO BANKS ONLY SELLING DINAR----RIVERSIDE BANK IN FLORIDA---5/3 IN CHICAGO,IL--CAPITOL ONE PRAIRVILLE,LOUSIAN---5/3 OHIO---CAPITOL ONE BEAUMONT TX---1ST INTERSTATE BANK IN KALSPELL MONTANA---5/3 POWDER SPRINGS GA---BANK OF TEAS IN HOUSTON---TD BANK IN NJ----------------I CAN LIST MORE SO BEFORE YOU STATE SOMETHING IN MOP YOU SHOULD FIRST GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT THATS WHY YOU WILL GET BASHED------------LIKE YOUR GETTING NOW--------NEXT SHOW US WHERE IT STATES BILLIONS OF DINARS HAVE BEEN PURCHASED------NEXT YOU SAY THE TRUTH IS ITS NOT GOING TO RV ANYTIME SOON--------THAT COULD BE RIGHT AND IT COULD BE WRONG NOBODY KNOWS----I KNOW YOU ARE GIVING AN OP BUT WHEN YOU SAY CERTAIN THINGS THAT YOU HAVE NOT CHECKED ON THINK BEFORE YOU POST AND MAKE CERTAIN STATMENTS------ARE IT GETS LOTS OF PEOPLE BASHING YOU----ESPECIALLY FOR A NEWBIE

• Upvote 2