Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself, I feel like I know most of you already! I'm a 30 something stay at home mom and wife to 4 kids an a husband. The Lord has blessed us with a loving family. We have only been in the Dinar investment since January of this year. We are not very fortunate financially and we are hoping this will help with our kids future. I have no inside information, most of what I know comes from this site. I am here to learn, I hope you guys have some patience for me. I am not a stupid person but I'm ignorant to currency trading. I look forward t posting it all of you!! Thanks, Bamagirl

• Upvote 5

Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself, I feel like I know most of you already! I'm a 30 something stay at home mom and wife to 4 kids an a husband. The Lord has blessed us with a loving family. We have only been in the Dinar investment since January of this year. We are not very fortunate financially and we are hoping this will help with our kids future. I have no inside information, most of what I know comes from this site. I am here to learn, I hope you guys have some patience for me. I am not a stupid person but I'm ignorant to currency trading. I look forward t posting it all of you!! Thanks, Bamagirl

WELCOME TO THIS SITE, REMEMBER THIS IS A RUMOR SITE SO YOU WILL HERE ALL KINDS OF STUFF, SO DON'T BELIEVE EVERY THING THAT YOU READ..ADAM MONTANA IS THE OWNER OF THIS SITE AND HES HONEST IN WHAT HE SAYS, SO PAY A LOT OF ATTENTION TO WHAT HE SAYS..ALSO FOR MYSELF I BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT GOING INTO MY 8TH YEAR AND HAVE DONE A LOT OF RESEARCH AND I REALLY BELIEVE WE ARE STILL A LONG WAYS OFF FROM A RV. STILL TO MANY THINGS HAS TO BE WRAPPED UP BEFORE A RV TAKE PLACE, I GUESS WHAT I AM SAYING IS DON'T EXPECT TO GET RICH OVER NITE, BUT HANG IN THERE IT WILL HAPPEN...GOOD LUCK.

Wife to "a" husband? .........Amen.

Yusofsabri,

Only a Middle-Eastern man named Yusof Sabri would respond that way!! LOL.

I for one believe that a man is the head of the home, but the neck makes that head turn!!! Guess who that neck might be?

As we Iraqi's would say "Ahlan ou Sahlan"!!! Welcome!

I hope and pray that this investment would change your financial circumstances for the better!

• Upvote 1

Welcome aboard BamaGirl to you and yours, This is a worthwhile venture. May take awhile but Will be well worth it. Read the news and between the lines to make your own calls. It's an emotional carnival ride so sit down and buckle up and HANG ON and let the jouney begin. It should be over fairly soon. We hope.

Welcome to the Dinar Family, I am assuming BamaGirl is referring to Alabama. LSU Tiger fan myself

Enjoy, Scooter is great, Doc31, Marcus Curtus,K98,Mr Rich, and several more these guys generally

Give u facts and not rumors, we all have a lotto learn

Welcome bamagirl, If any advice stay out of rumors section. You will only get discouraged. Been invested since 2004, some close family and friends in our Government. All say the same. NO ONE will know the date or rate. If you here a date or rate, I promise it is false. This is an investment and to be looked at as just that. Put your dinar away, live your life, go to work, love your children. Don't forget to have fun. It is easy for people to get obsessed with this. Don't do that, if you can help it. Lord bless you and your family.

Edited by hammy

Welcome aboard, Always remember to keep your eyes on the One Above. Money is here today and gone tomorrow, but He is always there. Money can make people do strange things, but when you are standing one the Rock you will be fine.

Enjoy the ride, and don't believe the rumors. It will happen, but none of us know when, so hang in there and once again enjoy the ride. Also, enjoy the kids they will be grown and gone before you know it, my youngest is now 26, the time went way to fast.

Blessings on you,

Welcome to the ride! Don't hock the house and remember dreaming is free! I put my trust in our Father in Heaven! So far He has made my life a joy with great blessings. Before I found life with Him I fell down and did sottish things. Life is great and if He see fit; life will be better for many of us. Trust in no man, only God! :blink:

WELCOME BAMAGIRL :)

i AM ALSO NEW TO THIS SITE, Have been collecting dinars for a few years on and off.

Since i have been reading on this site, that one can open a bank account with WARKA.

Do some of you folks think it would be worth it ?

The other question is can i send my dinars to WARKA BANK that i have already bought.?

Wish i would have found this site years ago,

I have really enjoyed many of the posts that people have written, I always take things i read with a grain of salt.

With that said

GLTA

Bob from michigan