Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**the truth of dinar speculation**

Well said easyrider. I feel the same that rumors give you hope but also disappointment but looking at the big picture of what's going on in Iraq, I believe this investment will pay off at some point. Stay positive and Go RV!

• Upvote 1

Great post Rider you hit the nail right on the head, Alls we all can do now is wait, But only a hand full no when and they cant even be for sure the way they change face over there. :blink: All good things come to thows who wait.

easyrider...thanks for the post and opinion my brother, hang on as we ride the tides of faith...it's all good we got to be tested in one way or another and we are...so keep your eyes on the facts like the iraq report posted earlier this week...as we walk through these BS post...stay safe and God Bless

Easyrider you said ounce that you liked my posts, so here goes. I think you are feeling what we are all not saying, It is hard to grasp the Iraqi mentality and how they can delay after delay not get their house in order. They do not think like the west and time is totally irrelevant to them where as we have the mentality to "Get R Done". Not so my friend. This is real and you are a Dinar investor, my thoughts are stay the course remember to believe half of what you see as news and a quarter of that is BS at best. Hang in there and know this will happen someday. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 2

your 100% right easy, and it's frustrating but there is a part of that would like to think that some, some just some of that intel that has come & gone is just the nature of the process.....Look at the bright side of the pumper, it's not all bad if they make people buy IQD and it RV's the way we hope it will.....I'm not saying pumping is good just facing the fact that it's there and not going away, so thats how I make the best of it......Anyway keep the Faith and see you at the RV ball...

With me, the things that keep me positive and grounded (mentally) about this investment are the facts that I have a great paying job (government contractor) of 20+ years with no signs of it ended anytime soon, I got into this investment spending an amount of cash that I could afford to live without and if nothing happens in my lifetime, I have a 15 year old son that I will leave 90% of my belongings to, including the dinar I have, who may see this the RI/RV occur. My favorite nephew will get the other 10%. :) Regardless of the rumors of those I don't know and those I do know, until the IQD is RI'd/RV'd, no one is going to convince me spend anymore money than I have already or cause me to lose any sleep due to what [don't] they think. I could easily purchase 10 million dinar as soon as I finish typing this post but I'm not. Why? Because I'm not driven by greed or willing to put all of my eggs in one basket, especially one that is as speculative as this one. The amount that I purchased is more than enough to make me happy, if/when this happens and will set my son up to have a decent life, if he has the ability to spend wisely. In my opinion, I think those who are driven by greed and putting a bit too much faith into a speculative investment and the constant flood of rumors [praying that there is some truth to them] are the ones who are probably not sleeping well from day to day. Be patient and let what you truly feel is going to happen... happen.

Not to make this post any longer than what it is, I think that everyone should just treat this investment as a gift that you are not expected. We should ignore the naysayers, better yet, encourage the naysayers to believe what they will and just act as if nothing will happen. That way when it does occur, it will be everything that you hoped it would be if not more. Then when you tell someone, "I told you so" it will feel that much better. :D That is all.

• Upvote 1

Another +1 from me also Easyrider, as several of us feel the same way. With the positive news today about ministers (maybe, yet to be proven) and the events on the 7th, we wait and see. Iraq will come out of the ashes and there will be prosperity. Even if they only go up a penny we have made a profit. I personally think we will see a realistic reval of at least a dollar but would be happy at .27 That being said, we have no clue as to when that may be reached but I'm definitly in it for the duration.

Well said easyrider. I feel the same that rumors give you hope but also disappointment but looking at the big picture of what's going on in Iraq, I believe this investment will pay off at some point. Stay positive and Go RV!

Fello Vikings fan,,,, How far up north are you... I am around 120 miles north of the cities..

Go RV

Go Viks

God Bless America

I try to stay level headed bout this, but I have so much riding on the RV that my rational side keeps getting out voted. I manage to ignore the wild rumors - really do just read those for fun - but when several things start to converge, it gets my blood pumping.

The only real thing is that we can see progress being made, especially this last month. The whole ministers thing is frustrating as all hell, but I can see how each bloc does not want to get "stuck" with someone they think will screw them - or want to be heroes by getting someone from their party into the post. So little political experience in the GOI, and the Iraqi culture is so tribal, it is amazing that anything at all gets done.

There has been a lot of news about new contracts being signed the last coupla weeks. Are these companies OK with the dinar as is, or have they been promised the dinar will be worth more soon. I have seen several posts relating to LOUs (letters of understanding - as in promises in writing - I may have the name of these wrong) to contractors stating such, but no one is showing copies of the LOUs as proof, so really just rumor - but more believable than many. Also, there is the possible tie in to the U.S. budget.

I'm still pinning my hopes on inflation as the primary trigger, combined with the upcoming benefits of being tradable when the expo and then the summit occur. The IMF and Shabibi really hate inflation, and with the 25,000 notes gone it is going to be very hard to control with anything but an RV (so the economists have been saying).

I have prepared myself mentally and emotionally to start my new job, even though it will mean being away from home most of the time and will seriously reduce my rounds of golf (which I can't afford now anyway). At least I have this job as Plan B, so I'm not worried about how I'll pay the bills without the RV. These hard times I've been through since last December should certainly make me appreciate the new wealth that much more (positive spin).

Still feel strongly it will happen within the next 2 months, and if it really is all about me - it will happen within the week so I can look like a real jerk with my new employer.

Hope for Peace and Prosperity

• Upvote 1

This works both ways, You sound alittle down in the dumps and you are keeping our feet on the ground. Now you have posted a Great read and made us feel good about this adventure we are in and We give you a +1 for it and it makes you feel better. All I can say is thanks and it is good to hear what you think and feel. Thank again

I know this is my first post so be gentle. I was turned on to Iraq Dinar's by my uncle. He is always trying to find ways to make money or have more than anyone else. After he told me about this I started researching this and realized it on my own that this is an opportunity just like the stocdk market. So I invested what I could at the time to see what comes of it. I read rumors and get calls from my uncle about it RV'ing all the time. I take this approach, when it happens fine, if not i'm only out what I would have spent on a one day gambling trip. So I'm in it for the long haul.

You have a +1 from me. This is exactly what most of us are feeling right now and it makes it a little easier to know that we are on the same page here and all in this thing together. If it takes days ,months, or even years, we will eventually see some type of return on this investment...even if it isn't what we had initially hoped for when we got involved.Wish I could give you another +1 for keeping it real bro.

• Upvote 1