Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm almost fooled into believing.

Doctor Smith

Their is an unusual amount of of chatter going on saying basically the same thing? I'm almost a little excited. My sister is pumping tons of emails to me. I haven't talked to her for weeks cause I'm sick of it.

Could it be true? All the silly rumors?

Here's some of the rumors in my email.

Sent:
Friday, April 01, 2011 6:23 PM

Subject:
Dinar

April 1st, 2011 07:07 pm · Posted in

I have been talking to Athena….. He asked me to tell you all – IT IS DONE – CONFIRMED!!! Apr 1 5:16 PM He will be in chat a little later to give you some more info, but trust it is DONE!!! He suggests that everyone plan to go out tomorrow and Sunday and enjoy your weekend. Nothing else to worry about. We will see it maybe on Forex Sunday or by 9 AM EST on Monday!!!

Sent:
Friday, April 01, 2011 4:18 PM

Subject:
Dinar

April 1st, 2011 03:59 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

April 1,2011

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] THEY SAY A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS. LOOK AT THE R/V SITUATION LIKE THE MOVIE “the hunt for red october”–REMEMBER SEAN CONNERY’S ROLE AS A RUSSIAN SUB COMMANDER WHEN HE TOLD HIS DECK OFFICER TO SEND THE SIGNAL TO THE AMERICAN SUB WITH –1 PING ONLY FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES?? WELL PICTURE IRAQ AS THE RUSSIAN SUB—IT HAS ALREADY SENT 1 PING ONLY.–AND THAT WAS TO THOSE IN THE KNOE ABOUT THE IMMENENCE OF THE R/V—DOES THAT SINK IN TO THOSE WHO CAN THINK AND VISUALIZE WHAT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED? 7:28 PM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] OK LETS TRY TO SIMPLIFY–CBI HAS SENT PING TO FORE-X AND INTERNATIONAL BANKS–IS THAT PLAIN ENOUGH? 7:39 PM

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] LETS ALL STAY POSITIVE ABOUT THE IMMENENCE OF THE R/V–THERE ARE ONLY 3 PROMULGATING FACTORS THAT COULD POTENTIALLY INFLUENCE THE TIMING OF THE EVENT–BUT STAY ALERT–AT LEAST THE R/V IS SIGNED OFF ON–IT IS NOW IN SHABBI’S HANDS AS TO THE MOST OPTIMUM TIME TO INITATE THE R/V/

Sent:
Friday, April 01, 2011 4:14 PM

To:
To All My Friends...

Subject:
Dinar Nooz ----- ARE WE THERE YET? i think so...

Sean Smith [mailto:slightlystewpid83@gmail.com]

Sent:
Friday, April 01, 2011 3:38 PM

To:
Jim Knox; austin.april@gmail.com; kdaul07

Subject:
ARE WE THERE YET? i think so...

from don't promote other sites.

I was on a call at around 2:15 pm today, Friday 4-1-11

I will attempt to summarize what was relayed to me, please forgive if I am vague, I promised I would be to protect the wonderful people who take a chance by sharing information.

This conversation is with a trusted individual, he is well connected and lovely to share.

Here is what was relayed to me:

1) Received a call from an official of an International agency, that spoke of China making several trips to Iraq, if you remember, China was owed several billion dollars by Iraq and forgave a percentage of it. I was told that China agreed to take the rest in IQD and has been negotiating what their exchange rate would be for the IQD they hold. That was apparently settled.

2) You have heard correctly, this was to be announced today, Shabibi signed off on the RV yesterday, but the decision was made to move announcement to Sunday afternoon (no I dont know if it is Iraqs afternoon or ours)

3) The people in the International agency were fully aware of the Iraqi Dinar and the coming RV, there was speculation about the rate/range in the headquarters, but said that that is very well guarded, they do not know (I AM SURE SOMEONE KNOWS, BUT SHE DID NOT AND SHE DIDN'T KNOW ANYONE WHO DID)

4) This person (who I was on the call with) is also friends with a gentleman who for years held a coveted position with a world economist and has personally met Shabibi and he was told that 2 weeks ago the treasury ppl had planned to leave Iraq, it did not happen but was planned, also reported (like yesterday) 2 treasury guys called their family and are making their way home. IT guys are still there.

5) There was another "unconfirmed" communication that stated the remainder of the treasury guys were headed home also, but this is unsubstantiated.

This was all of the notes I took during this call and I will not answer any questions on
"did I think they meant this"
or "
Robin do you trust this person"

I WOULD NOT POST THIS IF I DID NOT TRUST THIS PERSONS INFO

PLEASE TAKE THIS INFO AS WHAT IT IS, PASSING ALONG SHARED INFORMATION

I DID NOT PERSONALLY SPEAK TO THE INTERNATIONAL AGENCY PERSON

I WAS GIVEN PERMISSION TO SHARE THIS

I WILL NOT BE BACK TO ANSWER QUESTIONS SO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ANY

Sent:
Thursday, March 31, 2011 4:43 PM

Subject:
Dinar

March 31st, 2011 05:37 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

Nighthk11 Chat 03/31/11

« on: Today at 05:45:50 PM »Quote

4:05 PM [Nighthk11] Movement is taking place with a specific timetable in mind- hopefully this will be over within a short period of time- days-hours

4:06 PM [Nighthk11] All though the little news we have observed is conflicting- I believe at this point their time of misleading and fooling people is over as we have their game plan.

4:07 PM [Nighthk11] IMF requirements must be met- they will no longer be allowed to squirm and get away with wasting time and trying the patience of many

4:08 PM [Nighthk11] They will be fast tracked into Art 8 which allows for a tradable currency if they are not there now

4:10 PM [Nighthk11] As I stated before, the second quarter of 2011 begins on 1 April- that is a day away- I am on dinar watch as of today because I believe we will see it at any time- specifically by 01 Apr- very possible by tomorrow evening after banks are closed- this is just my opinion

4:10 PM [Nighthk11] Most certainly by or before 8 April when the WTO inaugural is to take place

4:11 PM [Nighthk11] For all that are tired of waiting- I strongly suggest you read MDB’s IMF info- the plan is in the final stages and there is a window- we are looking at the RV

4:13 PM [Nighthk11] There is really nothing more to say except keep watching as this comes to a close- the door is shutting and we will be cashing in – That is all- done for now many thanks

Date: Thursday, March 31, 2011, 3:19 PM

March 31st, 2011 01:02 pm · Posted in

TerryK Chat 3/30/11 10:00 p.m. eastern

[terryk] I GOT SOME JUICE

[terryk] FROM THREE SOURCES

[terryk] TODAY

[terryk] BUT IM GOING TO WAIT

terryk] FOR A FEW MINUTES

[terryk] OTHER THAN TOMORROW IS GOING TO BE A WONDERFUL DAY

[terryk] CALL EVERYONE

[terryk] GET THEM IN

[terryk] I WILL TELL YOU

[terryk] WHAT I GOT

[terryk] WITH RATE

[terryk] IRAQ IS BROKE BY APRIL 9TH

[terryk] PER FOX

[terryk] YEA AND WE ARE STANDING BEHIND IRAQ

[terryk] TO ENSURE THEIR MONEY IS GOOD

[terryk] YOUR GOING TO START CHARGING

[terryk] IS THE NEW RUMOR

[terryk] .02 PER RUMOR

[POURIT] delta says………. here is the goods…a relative in IRAQ told him the goi signed off on the RATE 27 days ago…it must be implemented within thirty days (the 3rd of April) of that letter….. if no disagreement from time letter was implemented, and if security minister is announced tomorrow…it’s DONE RV is in play. CBI is totally READY…

[terryk] THATS SOME OF MY STUFF

[terryk] DANG IT

[terryk] WHERE DID YOU GET THAT

[terryk] THAT WAS SOME OF THE INTEL I HAD POURIT

[terryk] BUT ITS COOL

[terryk] CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL

[terryk] THREE DIFFERENT SOURCES

[terryk] THIS AFTERNOON

[terryk] FROM SOURCES

[terryk] TREAT AS RUMOR

[terryk] WE KNOW DANCING IN STREETS

[terryk] GUN FIRE

[terryk] IN IRAQ

[terryk] 11 AM

[terryk] OUR TIME

[terryk] WE KNOW THAT S IS TALKING RV RATE

[terryk] AND ANNOUNCMENT IN MORNING

[terryk] IS WHAT WAS TOLD TO ME THIS AFTERNOON

[terryk] FROM TRANSLATION

[terryk] NOW TREAT THAT AS RUMOR

[terryk] NOW THE RATE IS

[terryk] 4.12

[terryk] CBI RATE

[terryk] IS

[terryk] 5.27

[terryk] AS WE HAVE BEEN SAYING

[terryk] 4.12 IS THE BANK RATE

[terryk] NOW

[terryk] LETTERS WERE SENT OUT TODAY TO THE BANKS IN THE usa

[terryk] INFORMING THEM OF THE PENDING RV

[terryk] THIS CAME FROM THREE DIFFERENT SOURCES

[terryk] IM JUST THE PAWN

[terryk] SO TAKE IT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH

[terryk] OH AND THAT LAST SEAT

[terryk] WAS DONE THREE DAYS AGO

[terryk] THEY WERE JUST WAITING

[sully2781] any word on the dong??

[terryk] I DONT KNOW ON WHAT

[terryk] DONG IN JUNE

[terryk] AND HEARING HIGH

[terryk] BECAUSE OF JAPAN STUFF

[terryk] DONG WILL RISE

[terryk] IF YOU CASH IN WITH ALI

[terryk] OR TY

[terryk] YOU WILL GET THE CBI RATE

[terryk] I TALKED TO A GAL TODAY WE HIRED YESTERDAY

[terryk] SHE WORKS OR WORKED IN IRAQ FOR A MAJOR COMPANY

[terryk] KBR

[terryk] AND WAS TALKING TO HER TODAY

[terryk] ASKED ABOUT GUESS WHAT

[terryk] YEP

[terryk] DINAR

[terryk] SHE SAID EVERYONE IS BUYING BUT ITS LIMITED

[terryk] SO MUCH AT A TIME TO PURCHASE

[terryk] BUT SAID THIS THING IS GOING DOWN ANY DAY

[terryk] SHE JUST FLEW BACK TO THE US THREE DAYS AGO

[terryk] I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT

Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 4:15 PM

Subject: Dinar

March 31st, 2011 02:43 pm · Posted in

2:57 PM [pilot] “good day america and ships at sea. There will be of nothing of substance in this post. Everything that in the past that needed to be done is completed. We are now simply watching the clock. After all these years–our boat is docking–it would take hours and hours to expound on what all has positively transpired in the last few days. I am tired of sleepless nights obtaining intel/info for myself as well as all of you. Now i am going to rest and watch the clock. Nuff said.”

2:59 PM [pilot] this post was furnished to me this morn by okie and was given permission to post ver batum what he said and he allowed me to bold black to say so.

Sent:
Thursday, March 31, 2011 5:05 PM

Subject:
Dinar

March 31st, 2011 05:27 pm · Posted in

OK, Intel Code: 3BGreen, A highly placed former Administration Finance related source, now involved in other matters reports that everything related to the RV of the IQD is accomplished. There will be no ceremony, warning, announcement or the like… the number will simply not be there one second, and will be there the next. It will… “pop” …. there is nothing left to “do” or “accomplish” although work and politics will continue as they should. Bills will be introduced, laws will be backyondered, meetings will be scheduled and the day to day business of the GOI will plod along as governments are known and observed to do. Such movement, meetings and the like are of no force or effect on the revaluation of the IQD…. and may serve only to confuse, confound and misdirect our view. Time from now until the announcement that “it” (rate) has appeared should best be spent in reviewing the plans and projects for the Post RV period in which we will all live. The VND (Dong) and several other currencies will revalue together, however no additional information on these is available as to rate. Date will be “in the immediate future” per this contact. What does “Immediate Future” specifically mean to Citizens of another site.com is now the relevent question…. and I

[blaino] do not have that information. The rate has intentionally been obfuscated by the introduction of the GBP (British Pound) as a possible “peg to” or “pin to” pairing rate, as well as the incessant mutterings of loppers, “.86-ers” and so on. My best rate SWAG is $5.72 give or take $.40 cents, or a range of $5.32 to $6.12… and NO, I will not go into how I get that number, so do not ask me… it takes too long to type or explain here. (SWAG = Super Wild backyonder Guess lol ) This summation

[blaino] appears to agree with Okie and several others. If additional intel re: Date or Rate appears… I will bring it to you ASAP! so there is no need to ask. Prepare yourselves, Citizens! I

[blaino] am apprised we are at the precipice.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lol: relax...nothing is as it seems...especially when it come to the these guys preditions. they been wrong 100% of the time. <_< when it happens it will happen. for the time being, do wot you have been alwasys doing, sit tight and wait. :lol:

I am a pumper. I believe we are getting closer. The fact that the Parliament met on Saturday is big and it appears that they actually accomplished something. Yes, I do not believe the details of some of the posts, but I do believe that the things that need to get done are beginning to get closer and closer. I am not sure what a pumper is...I guess the more intelligent of you would describe such individual as someone who is getting paid by Ali and Ty, etc.. If that were true, Ali would probably be in trouble because he is paying people to lie so that dopes will go out and buy more dinar. Ali is going to be under close scrutiny and I think that this would violate some laws. Does Ali issue TerryK a 1099, or does he pay them in dinar? Come on use your head. He will have more money than you can shake a stick at. Now, if a pumper is an individual that gets his jollies by coming out with false intel, then those people are more in the realm of psychopathic. If that's the case you wouldn't call them pumpers. Maybe they are delusional or narsasistic. Yeah that's a better name, wouldn't you say? By the way, to include DD is totally wrong. I do not think DD wants there to be an RV soon. He is probably pulling in some big bucks from his site and an RV will render his site superfluous. DD does not pump an RV personally, actually quite the opposite. He allows certain people to post, but he has to to make his site worth visiting.

• Upvote 1

This is a sequel of One Flew Over the CooCoo's Nest!!!! lol....but if it can only be true!!! Love weekend dreams, and then there is the Tuesday, after no RV on Sunday or Monday!! Oh well....keep dreamin!!!

I tend to be the 'why not?'....it could happen!! So many deadlines are upon Iraq, each day we are so much closer-

My approach is have faith, hope and common sense- and enjoy your weekend!

Beautiful weather in Dallas helps :)

Fresh load of steaming intelligence forwarded to my email. Read all about it. Enjoy!

2:06 PM [iLOVEMYLIFE] [Robinredhed]

11:12 AM [Robinredhed] HEY

11:13 AM [XXX] hey lady... so I'll make this short... never ever have I had intel to provide.... take it for what it's worth... but I DO NOW. My best friend who got me into this investment. He is very very well connected.. and heavily invested. He texted me today.. 11:14 AM [XXX] His source in iraq..... and his source at the us treasury say that it's on... and we're just waiting for it to show up. He said a rate of 5.27... and he said that the IRS (one of his sources) said there will be a 15% flat fee for the dinar... just 15%

11:14 AM [XXX] please feel free to share with the other mods but please don't reveal my name to the public

11:14 AM [XXX] super duper good news

11:14 AM [XXX] never ever would I expect to have intel

11:15 AM [XXX]

11:15 AM [Robinredhed] TODAY?

11:15 AM [Robinredhed] AND I WILL ALWAYS PROTECT YOU'

11:15 AM [XXX] no... he said it's finished and will be released within the week

11:15 AM [Robinredhed] THANK YOU SO MUCH

11:15 AM [XXX] so you know...

5:55 PM [iLOVEMYLIFE] mtnmike] [sing4u2] It's Official...at 5:20p Est 3/31/11 Thomson Reuters system: Lock in all RV rates on Friday at 10p Pacific. They are released on Sunday at 5pm Eastern. Seen in US on Monday 9am Eastern. At 5:30 tonight Shabibi locked in he rates with the Thomson Reuters It's Official...at 5:20p Est 3/31/11 Thomson Reuters system: Lock in all RV rates on Friday at 10p Pacific. They are released on Sunday at 5pm Eastern. Seen in US on Monday 9am Eastern. At 5:30 tonight Shabibi locked in he rates with the Thomson R vipbuddies you are welcome....thomson reuters is the OFFICIAL bank screen company....THEY actually load the numbers...only fifteen people in the world have the key

5:56 PM [sunshine] [Mikki-RN] One of the largest banks within the US has received a wire (document) that shows the rate of the revaluation. I will not give any dates or rates, but I can say that US banks are receiving the information we have been waiting on. It was shared with me that this is not the first time that banks have been notified, so obviously things change, but I feel this time it will not. Hope this will bring you all much joy...we are on the verge of a hug blessing! Much Love!

6:00 PM [iLOVEMYLIFE] JUST ANNOUNCED ON PTR CALL - "CONTACT AT WORLD BANK JUST ANNOUNCED RV IS DONE!" VERBATIM!

6:07 PM [palm3tree] ptr call still on: guy got a call from someone from World Bank, who said that the RV occured today.... fresh off the phone press!

6:07 PM [iLOVEMYLIFE] JUST ANNOUNCE ON CALL....CONTACT AT WORLD BANK JUST ANNOUNCED RV IS DONE! recording 760-569-7699 PIN 766702#

6:09 PM [iLOVEMYLIFE] JUST ANNOUNCED ON CALL....CONTACT AT WORLD BANK IRAQ JUST ANNOUNCED RV IS DONE! WAITING ON US ANNOUNCEMENT ON SUNDAY AND MONDAY

April 1st, 2011 11:47 pm · Posted in

Gankans and TerryK Chat 04/01/11

« on: Today at 12:04:50 AM »

[gankans] So what did elvis have to say tonight?

[gankans] Good to see everyone!

[gankans] Thanks for the warm welcome

[gankans] Got some intel

[terryk] SO HERE IS THE RATE

[terryk] 5.27

[terryk] AND 6.18

[terryk] FOR THIS MONDAY

[terryk] CROSS YOUR FINGERS

[terryk] HEY FOCKER

[gankans] TK let the cat out of the bag!

[athena] I hear the 5.27

[gankans] lol

[terryk] SORRY

[gankans] No, I still have some intel

[terryk] SPILL IT BRO

[nmb] woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

[athena] spill it my friend

[gankans] Stealing my thunder tk?!

[amadden] Hey Rodney

[gankans] amadden Hey bud!

[gankans] TK I heard you have been spillin it all night!

[gankans] Drinking problem eh?

[gankans] One of the largest banks within the US has received a wire (document) that shows the rate of the revaluation. I will not give any dates or rates, but I can say that US banks are receiving the information we have been waiting on. It was shared with me that this is not the first time that banks have been notified, so obviously things change, but I feel this time it will not. Hope this will bring you all much joy…we are on the verge of a HUGE blessing!

[gankans] Have you heard this one yet?

[athena] gankans yep

[gankans] Ok

[terryk] I HAVE THE SAME FOCKER

[gankans] No worries then

[terryk] BUT IT’S ALL GOOD

[gankans] I also heard that TK said we are going to RV by Monday!

[athena] like Okie has said more will come out after the rv

[terryk] THANKS ALL

[terryk] GOD BLESS

[terryk] LOVE YOU ALL

[terryk] JUST REMEMBER THAT

[terryk] LATER

[athena] love to you too boss

[happytrails] gankans; tell us we are gaining more on monday than $$

[gankans] happytrails We will and you know tat already

[happytrails] gankans; toward liberty!

[gankans] happytrails yes indeed

[gankans] Good times….good times….

[gankans] See ya’ll

[gankans] smile

[gankans] go rv!!!

TerryK Chat 04/01/11

« on: Today at 12:05:31 AM

[terryk] HELLO ALL

[terryk] I DONT HAVE A THING

[terryk] I DONT KNOW ANYTHING

[terryk] IM JUST A PAWN

[terryk] YOU KNOW EVERYTING

[terryk] I KNOW NOTHING

[terryk] I WILL SAY 5.27

[terryk] AND 6.18

[terryk] THAT IS ALL

[terryk] I JUST DONT KNOW WHEN

[terryk] IM HEARING THIS WEEKEND AND CASH IN ON MONDAY

[terryk] AND IM GETTING THAT ALL OVER THE PLACE

[athena] TK I concur 100%[terryk] BUT WHAT DO I KNOW

[amigomiwest] TK did you hear about the 15% IRS flat rate for dinars? IRS?

[terryk] YEP AMIGO

[terryk] IM HEARING THAT’S THE FLAT TAX

April 1st, 2011 11:51 pm · Posted in

[bluwolf] hi all

[alabamagal] bluwolf hey there.. Hope all is well with you.

[bluwolf] feeling great at this moment and you

[bluwolf] hope you feel blessed with the outcome

[jgem] bluwolf Yes, very blessed and you also. It’s been all around the boards that you were the first to post that info

[bluwolf] hi did you hear the ptr cc

[doforself] Yes and do you agree and have anything to add

[bluwolf] did you hear the rates if any

[doforself] Bluwolf no rate was given

[bluwolf] ok can someone remember the rates that I told you in the past

[doforself] 5.27-6.18?

[bluwolf] yes sir

[bluwolf] 3.87 internal Iraq

[bluwolf] the hold basket is coming out

[agent206] Thank you bluwolf

[bluwolf] yw

[bluwolf] only helping

[thedogmom] bluwolf does that include Dong?

[bluwolf] so they say

[Carolina Girl] bluwolf do you think we will still see the high rate on the dong ($1.57?) Thanks for all you bring to our room

[bluwolf] I was born ready

[bluwolf] just joking

[bluwolf] yes I am

[bluwolf] as you can see I just lifted your attention

[bluwolf] as I said if you can see it, it shall be done

[bluwolf] don’t ask me ask me the bank that states it

[bluwolf] remember study the banks and their patterns

[bluwolf] Thomson Reuters system 9:15 pm pst Friday lock-in, Sunday 5:15 pm revealed, 9:00 am Monday seen in all US

[bluwolf] ok wb permission to Iraq’s asking on the 3 of March 2011 due date 3 of April 2011

[bluwolf] permission granted

[bluwolf] bye all I have to gather my flock

[bluwolf] be blessed all good night

• Downvote 1