Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Value What You Have...

MsMonroe

I know I am a newbie and I may not know as much about this investment as most of the vets or gurus on here do but as I have been on this ride I have realized many things myself.

Value what you have now, value your family and friends, value your job if you have one and if not the free time with family (even though this may be difficult with little money.) Value the little things in life, savoir moments of laughter and times when you forget about your problems. Enjoy whatever it is you have to eat that night (remembering that some have very little or nothing in their stomach.) Money is not everything and while it may help to solve some problems it does not resolve everything. Enjoy what you have now and the value of what is to come will be so much greater. No matter what you believe in, believe in value of life.

• Upvote 4

Nice post, full of heart and substance...so very well spoken these are words from the heart I'm sure. :P

Too much time and not enough money, or too much money and no time... been on both ends of that :)

Most people spend all their time worrying about things they will never encounter, or in fear of things that never happen.

Great post +1 from me... and welcome. I just got done work and am totally toast... goodnight!