Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

As long as you know it's all a bunch of BS, just read it and laugh ! We're all reasonably intelligent folks and can take a joke from those mentally challanged that make those posts. You just have to feel a little empathy for all with disabilities.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I'll take it one step further. Adam & Mods, I put it directly to you. If we want a worthwhile site, one we can all be proud of, both the BSers AND the cynical, sarcastic bashers should be banned. Yes, we have freedom of speech in this country, but MOST of us are on this forum for information, not BS and personal attacks. I vote for "one strike and you're out." Over to you. GO RV!

• Upvote 10

If we really want a forum that is somewhat honest, we need one that is not selling dinars also. With as many lies as i have heard on here since december.

If we really want a forum that is somewhat honest, we need one that is not selling dinars also. With as many lies as i have heard on here since december.

i really do like this site alot i have learned alot the lies just get frustrating

I'll take it one step further. Adam & Mods, I put it directly to you. If we want a worthwhile site, one we can all be proud of, both the BSers AND the cynical, sarcastic bashers should be banned. Yes, we have freedom of speech in this country, but MOST of us are on this forum for information, not BS and personal attacks. I vote for "one strike and you're out." Over to you. GO RV!

Well maybe 2...It's hard to get emotion and sentiment from a text...I've have been mistaken for bashing or being a smarta@@...when I was just posting my opinion...Everyone deserves a second chance....JMO...

O boy...here we go again......2 nd chance pleeeezeee :D:D

that's just not going to happen ... just stick to the VIP forum and leave the rumor section alone? thank you!

and while I'm at it, this topic title is about as misleading as they get so I'd not be pointing fingers

+100 on misleading... :D:D

Just one question...who is to judge if what is written is a true rumor,or BS by as you say pumpers and individuals with other agendas?

I dont like it any more than anyone else here,but isnt that censorship of someones opinion?Right or wrong as it may be?

I dont care to hear the KKK or the Nazis spew their racist s**t (views) ,but they unfortunately have the right to do so not only in print,but

on our streets with demonstrations as well.

• Upvote 2

Just one question...who is to judge if what is written is a true rumor,or BS by as you say pumpers and individuals with other agendas?

I dont like it any more than anyone else here,but isnt that censorship of someones opinion?Right or wrong as it may be?

I dont care to hear the KKK or the Nazis spew their racist s**t (views) ,but they unfortunately have the right to do so not only in print,but

on our streets with demonstrations as well.

Actually there are some federal laws against some of it. I personally think a scarlet letter approach is better. Shine a HUGE LIGHT on the people who keep posting B.S. Maybe make a list of all the bad intel and when someone pumps 2 or 3 we put them on the list. Heck if they want to shine let them. We all choose the light we shine in, right. JUST MY OPINION. There is a way of doing things... It isnt always what is said as much as how. Right? Yet, this site is not a public open market. Adam can do what he wants here (to a big extent that is).

Peace Go RV

'cocklebur'[/size] date='01 April 2011 - 10:31 PM' timestamp='1301711468' post='431709']

It is time for this site and all others who have any interest in the investors themselves, not the money that can be made from them by the consant pumping, to ban all of the very well known rumor mongers, who at best are totally and completely outright liars whether for fun or profit. Behind every rumor should be a small amount of truth. Anything else is an outright lie and there have been and are way too many lies on this and other sites. It is time for the good hard working honest investors to say stop the bs. So I put it to you, the hard working cash strapped, need to win a prize once in my life people invested in the dinar, do you want to stop the known liars? would you like to see them banned permenently from posting their bs to serious honest people. If so, give this post a plus green, if not, a minus red. Thank You

I hate it when you get stuck on my socks!!!!angry.gif

• Upvote 1

Maybe it's just me, but the pumpers don't affect me at all. I know that one morning I'm going to check my e-mail and Adam will have sent me one saying the RV happened. I'm not expecting any notice. I know alot of people have been doing this for a long time and maybe that's the difference. I've only been vested about a year. I applaud all of you who have been in this investment for a long time. You are the people who inform the people like me or newer newbs. I suppose that I might look at the pumpers a little differently if I had been reading their posts for years and not months. I think I can relate to that frustration. So thanks to you guys who honestly try and post accurate and helpful information, you know who you are. For the pumpers.......ahh, I got nothin.

• Upvote 2

I don't know about the rest of you, but since I have not joined VIP yet, I have not had to pay a dime for this site. Although I don't enjoy the bs and rumors, I have gained a lot of knowledge that I did not have before. So in my opinion I like the site and enjoy it. It is up to me to read or not read all the bs and rumors so IMHO its really up to us and they haven't made a dime on me. That is as of right now, I may join VIP soon, but that is entirely up to me, right?? All in all I think they do a really good job here in getting us info that we wouldn't have otherwise. JMHO guys! Not at all trying to be a smart alec, ok!

• Upvote 3

First I'm all for Freedom of Speech and Expression....If you don't like it or are not interested in it (not even for criticizing) don't read it. It's that dramatically simple...

And secondly....Most Pumpers do not write here cos they're not Members here.... Their posts get quoted by some Members here who take them from other sites..........When that occurs my first statement applies again.........

Edited by umbertino

It is time for this site and all others who have any interest in the investors themselves, not the money that can be made from them by the consant pumping, to ban all of the very well known rumor mongers, who at best are totally and completely outright liars whether for fun or profit. Behind every rumor should be a small amount of truth. Anything else is an outright lie and there have been and are way too many lies on this and other sites. It is time for the good hard working honest investors to say stop the bs. So I put it to you, the hard working cash strapped, need to win a prize once in my life people invested in the dinar, do you want to stop the known liars? would you like to see them banned permenently from posting their bs to serious honest people. If so, give this post a plus green, if not, a minus red. Thank You

I should have waited till today to post this,after yet another end of a string of pumper and rumor mongering lies and bs, that, as usual just got a few desperate peoples hopes up, then slammed em in the ground.