Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How many suckers can there really be??

CTS-VwithRV

Donnie and the amazing CEO's just made an update on PD.

He says that their company is setting up LLC's and has already processed about 130 of them.

I would have made almost $50,000 just for referring those over. The average sale should be around $2,000. Do the math... OVER $250,000!!!!!!

This is getting really sad. People please do not get pulled in by this crap. You DO NOT need a separate business entity to cash out or keep yourself safe and you sure as hell don't need to set that up before an RV.

WOW! Someone speaking the truth here!!! I couldn't agree with you more and +1 for your insight. Many people have bought into this offshore and corporation BS with the IRS making the rules up as they go you will eventually get caught and yes pay taxes. I'm with you I choose to let the RV happen, pay ALL my taxes up front and what is left I will bless other peoples lives and my families with. Nice Post.

• Upvote 5

Donnie and the amazing CEO's just made an update on PD.

He says that their company is setting up LLC's and has already processed about 130 of them.

I would have made almost $50,000 just for referring those over. The average sale should be around $2,000. Do the math... OVER $250,000!!!!!!

This is getting really sad. People please do not get pulled in by this crap. You DO NOT need a separate business entity to cash out or keep yourself safe and you sure as hell don't need to set that up before an RV.

Another minus......absolutely no tax benefit.........doubt at your peril

Adam can show you how to set up an LLC for a fraction of that cost. I think it was $300 for VIP and $400 for non VIP?

Depending on the state. The cost of settting up an llc is about $ 75 ALL IN

WTF is this $300 business ? Let alone the other stupid numbers

Another mystery is why you would do it in the 1st place

Fool and his money, sponge to mind

Edited by Sdr
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My wife and I set up our LLC in NC for $120.00 also got all the paper work back from the Dept of State in two weeks. 100% complete, legit and in less than 30mins work... $120.00

Alabama LLCs are roughly $100 as well. They take roughly 30 minutes of work or less, and you get all of the paperwork the second you file with your local courthouse.

A service very similar to this is offered to the VIP members here... except it's about 90% cheaper.

There is a VERY legitimate reason to use a business entity to protect your assets, but I'm not going to waste my time talking about that here - I've already done hours of conference calls and write-ups in the VIP section on this subject.

But... now that I think about this, I have to laugh.

:lol:

130 of these set up through that other site, that promised everything would be free forever?

These 130 people should have signed up for VIP here instead... $17 per month could have saved them a combined total of almost $200,000.

I got an LLC in Nevada. It took me about 15 minutes to fill out the paperwork, $75, and $30 a quarterly to use an address and po box in Nevada.

Everything can be done on the net.

The only bad experience I had was after I had file and appeared in the public records. Then the ambulance chasers began to call. I had one lawyer ask me if I was an attorney and accused me of not knowing what I was doing. Well, until I told him Northwestern 1972. Then he hung up on me.

The people that believe these liars are not just suckers, they are part of a cult, and we can't help them.

If you need help with the basics of getting an LLC or whatever, search for it on this site. There is plenty of info to get your started.

Carrello

I got an LLC in Nevada. It took me about 15 minutes to fill out the paperwork, $75, and $30 a quarterly to use an address and po box in Nevada.

Everything can be done on the net.

The only bad experience I had was after I had file and appeared in the public records. Then the ambulance chasers began to call. I had one lawyer ask me if I was an attorney and accused me of not knowing what I was doing. Well, until I told him Northwestern 1972. Then he hung up on me.

The people that believe these liars are not just suckers, they are part of a cult, and we can't help them.

If you need help with the basics of getting an LLC or whatever, search for it on this site. There is plenty of info to get your started.

Carrello

Good post, there is indeed plenty of information here on DinarVets.

Anyone can do this on their own for less than a professional would charge... but what these guys charged sounds like wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much! I'm actually in discussions with the firm they worked with - if they are offering a legitimate service at a good price, I will share that finding. If I determine that they are overcharging... which it sounds like they are... I will also share that.

Just to clarify for the members, though: you stated that it only costs $75+30=105. There are 3 other fees that I can think of right off the top of my head that you forgot to mention, which could cost hundreds more in penalties and a potential loss of protection if the corporation wasn't properly maintained.

For those that don't have a degree in law or experience with legal entities, it's easily worth a couple hundred dollars to make sure the forms are filed right.

What was it that PT Barnum said? Even though it was about a hundred years ago I'm sure it had something to do with "saps" and member's of PD. In cases like this the defination of a good deal does NOT apply....................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

• Downvote 1

I got a llc from the state when I decided to go into business for myself. Have a ein number and tax id. I printed out a document that I had to fill out from the state of Michigan website, sent it in with 50 bucks and was all set. I can't remember if that was the exact price, but it was really cheap. I've been operating business, paying taxes and living life ever since. It took all of a few minutes to fill out the paper work and then that was it. No big deal. Now my company is limited liability which means if someone sues my company, they can't come after my personal stuff. I'm guessing that's why people are starting llc's for their dinar??? I would just dump my money into a trust after the rv. That way I technically own nothing and the person who sues gets Jack.

Again, I'm just assuming this is the reason for starting a llc for dinar. Maybe I'm wrong and there is some tax break by starting a llc?

Good post, there is indeed plenty of information here on DinarVets.

Anyone can do this on their own for less than a professional would charge... but what these guys charged sounds like wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much! I'm actually in discussions with the firm they worked with - if they are offering a legitimate service at a good price, I will share that finding. If I determine that they are overcharging... which it sounds like they are... I will also share that.

Just to clarify for the members, though: you stated that it only costs $75+30=105. There are 3 other fees that I can think of right off the top of my head that you forgot to mention, which could cost hundreds more in penalties and a potential loss of protection if the corporation wasn't properly maintained.

For those that don't have a degree in law or experience with legal entities, it's easily worth a couple hundred dollars to make sure the forms are filed right.

Exactly... and I for one have to say that I was pulled into their crap and even got banned once from this site... by you because I questioned your motives. I see now that I was wrong. Yes you have VIP but atleast you tell people up front what it is for and have a set price instead of acting like a saint and then robbing people blind like they are doing over there.

I once said making money is fine but dont bash people that will do it for free... and now I look like the ass. Oh well, I have learned and I hope many others will follow.

• Upvote 1

I got my LLC 6 years ago. $125. Had my EIN # in thirty days . But someone Enlighten me. What does a LLC has to do with this investment. Obviously I am not up to speed on this subject and would like some help. But only if you would like to. What I have noticed on here is every time someone asks for info some newbie gives them he!! . So if its a big deal asking . Please just ignore. Thanks

Another minus......absolutely no tax benefit.........doubt at your peril

Depending on the state. The cost of settting up an llc is about $ 75 ALL IN

WTF is this $300 business ? Let alone the other stupid numbers

Another mystery is why you would do it in the 1st place

Fool and his money, sponge to mind

I know what the actual cost is. Was making a point with the nearly the exact prices that were advertised at one time.Think you may have overlooked who offered the service.

California is probably the most expensive LLC to set up at $800 but is can be done very easily. I call it the Sunshine tax from the broke as state. Don't really understand how an LLC really helps you anyway. Need to have a Corporation to lower tax ramifications.

I got my LLC 6 years ago. $125. Had my EIN # in thirty days . But someone Enlighten me. What does a LLC has to do with this investment. Obviously I am not up to speed on this subject and would like some help. But only if you would like to. What I have noticed on here is every time someone asks for info some newbie gives them he!! . So if its a big deal asking . Please just ignore. Thanks

Sometimes the rich see threads like this and just smile, shake their heads, and fly in a corporate jet to a nice island.

Wait a minute....

If there is no need for a corporation when money is involved... why is it a corporate jet and not a personal jet?

That's weird.

:rolleyes: +1 for you Sara

FYI

Gift your dinars (notarized) you bought personally, to the LLC BEFORE it RV's...Timing is critical

(look for the gifting form on this site). If you wait until it RV's it's too late.

If you don't gift it to your company, you now pay personal tax (probably ordinary income tax--30-35%)

AND you have no asset protection. Lot's of discussions on this site and info to help about that.

1) Your LLC offers you protection from personal lawsuits, although a lot of people are going the trust angle for that

2) Your LLC makes the profit from the RV (not you personally)

Your corporation/LLC can make legitimate purchases you need to run your moneymaking affairs

ie...computers, office supplies, travel and associated costs (if you're going to do good projects with your newfound earnings)

3) You draw income from the LLC as an employee (running the affairs of the company) for things you want to purchase personally

that can't be considered legitimate business expenses.

4) Tax benefits--Generally corp net profits are CONSIDERABLY lower than personal tax levels (10-15%).

Pay normal income tax on what you PERSONALLY draw...obviously purchase as much as you legally can

through the corporation!

Seek the advice of a tax professional The wealthy don't make money and say, "oh just pay the highest taxes possible."

Pay the APPROPRIATE taxes, USING THE BEST LEGAL TAX ADVANTAGES YOU CAN.

Adam has got HUGE amounts of info on this site to help. VIP section is the start.

Don't know if this is what you were looking for, but...Good luck and enjoy! B)

Ooo ooo oooo I want one!! I want an LLC!! Please pretty please I want one!! Who do I give my money to? Those guys over at PD are freaking geniuses!! Anything that they promote must be legit!![/img]

Like hell you do. I have an LLC set up for my business. The moment you shell out good money that was hard earned to file paperwork with various bureaucracies and government mouth-breathers, you immediately have what I consider to be a giant neon target on your cornhole. Every tax collecting parasite now has you as a blip on their radar... to include the mother-ship, the IRS.