Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Rumor: Found at 1D 4/1/11

nointel

[Mikki-RN] One of the largest banks within the US has received a wire (document) that shows the rate of the revaluation. I will not give any dates or rates, but I can say that US banks are receiving the information we have been waiting on. It was shared with me that this is not the first time that banks have been notified, so obviously things change, but I feel this time it will not. Hope this will bring you all much joy…we are on the verge of a huge blessing.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

CHECKING www.xe.com rates of Xchange for IQD/USD you'll see "Read important information on the IQD" Click on the "IQD" of that statement which takes U to the Info paragraph. The paragraph below the "Notice: IQD may be redenominated" - You will see the statement (highlighted in blue) "Iraq Planing Currency Redenomination" CLICK on that and you'll see an article from Radio Free Europe Radio Liberty. BEST YOU ALL READ this short arrticle. ENCOURAGING !!would be an understatement.ALSO,there's a PHOTO of a FEMALE Bank Teller (MOST Muslim women are forbidden from working) with STACKS !!! of NEW Iraqi Dinar behind her window at her Teller Station.

I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE MY BOOTS HIT THE GROUND IN THE MIDDLE EAST, SINCE THE SPRING OF 2004 - God Bless My Wife.she's put up with ALOT !!!!!!!!!!!! Course it probably helps (before I met her) she was a SGT. in the Signal Corps in the First Gulf War;this old Cavalry Trooper is a grateful soul.Gonna throw a goodly chunck of money to the Wounded Warriors Foundation.A Cav Troopers' word is GOLD

Read more:

• Upvote 2

:o you want to know what it was stated in that wire to the bank....????

the info was given to me by my "Brother's, sister's, cousin's, Father's, brother's, uncle's, aunt's former roommate"

it said, "From: Central Bank of Iraqi. important notification that need to be adjusted.

The following information is not to be released until so advised.

be informed, that as of today, "The CAKE is a LIE."

Happy April fools!

End transmittal.

buwahaha.... :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

CHECKING www.xe.com rates of Xchange for IQD/USD you'll see "Read important information on the IQD" Click on the "IQD" of that statement which takes U to the Info paragraph. The paragraph below the "Notice: IQD may be redenominated" - You will see the statement (highlighted in blue) "Iraq Planing Currency Redenomination" CLICK on that and you'll see an article from Radio Free Europe Radio Liberty.

That's been on XE since early in January, but still a nice read.

She should be writting books,,, I have read a lot of her stories and they all end the same way... don't believe her post.. there are a lot of post out there like Okies, and Mikki's, TK's who are always putting crapp out there on other sites and than others transfer them to Dinarvets..

Go Rv

God Bless America

[Mikki-RN] One of the largest banks within the US has received a wire (document) that shows the rate of the revaluation. I will not give any dates or rates, but I can say that US banks are receiving the information we have been waiting on. It was shared with me that this is not the first time that banks have been notified, so obviously things change, but I feel this time it will not. Hope this will bring you all much joy…we are on the verge of a huge blessing.

Interesting nointel that you bring this which is word for word from another post/rumor you placed on the forum not long before it:

[gankans] One of the largest banks within the US has received a wire (document) that shows the rate of the revaluation. I will not give any dates or rates, but I can say that US banks are receiving the information we have been waiting on. It was shared with me that this is not the first time that banks have been notified, so obviously things change, but I feel this time it will not. Hope this will bring you all much joy…we are on the verge of a HUGE blessing!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/60899-gankans-terryk-rumors-get-4111/#ixzz1IMMylQYT

what's up with that??? is ONCE not enough?????? Which dinar seller do you work for??????

• Upvote 2

Interesting nointel that you bring this which is word for word from another post/rumor you placed on the forum not long before it:

[gankans] One of the largest banks within the US has received a wire (document) that shows the rate of the revaluation. I will not give any dates or rates, but I can say that US banks are receiving the information we have been waiting on. It was shared with me that this is not the first time that banks have been notified, so obviously things change, but I feel this time it will not. Hope this will bring you all much joy…we are on the verge of a HUGE blessing!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/60899-gankans-terryk-rumors-get-4111/#ixzz1IMMylQYT

what's up with that??? is ONCE not enough?????? Which dinar seller do you work for??????

OH MY GOD!!!

OH NO NOT ANOTHER BANK STORY

This is posted in rumors topic. If we are looking for news we look in news topic. The rumors section is for entertainment purposes only.

What bank? Why can't u give a rate or date? Money talks bs walks, so you need to get to steppin and stop talkin.

Cocklebur, you dis-believing little snot. Why are you here and in the rumors section? I'll bet "You're sitting in your slip sipping Schlitz".