Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obamas wildcard

Mraborders

This is considered a rumor so please take it for what it is but I was just listening to the radio v104.3 Kansas station and they were talking about the unemployment in the US and said that apparently Obama has a wild card to present befor the government shutdown next week to bring us out of it so what I am asking is if any body knows any further details about it sorry for the spelling not a good speller 7:55 pm

• Upvote 2

This is considered a rumor so please take it for what it is but I was just listening to the radio v104.3 Kansas station and they were talking about the unemployment in the US and said that apparently Obama has a wild card to present befor the government shutdown next week to bring us out of it so what I am asking is if any body knows any further details about it sorry for the spelling not a good speller 7:55 pm

Heard it here in Russell, ks too!!! :P

• Upvote 1

Ok all you KS people. What do you know that we don't?

The radio station is a country station here in Kansas. The DJs were talking about the pending government shut down and the unemployment in the US then went into a statement from Obama that before the deadline for government shut down, he had a surprise for the US that would take care of the budget and unemployment. Was stated at about 7:50 pm :)

Edited by timborders
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ditto that SportFisher! Obama (aka OBummer) loves to bash away about the Iraq war but you can bet your boots, he'll be taking every ounce of the credit for the extra cash in-flo from the IQD RV. angry.gif He's such a weak excuse of a human being... just say'en.

RV Already! smile.gif

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 6

The only reason we need saving is because of Bush. Cut and dry. I'm disappointed with Obama, but Palin and Mccain would have been 10X worse, so I guess it's a wash.

Tax and spend and absolute government power is the Democrats mantra. If you are reliant on the government for your subsistence you make the Dems even happier. Did you see the 60 minutes episode last week showing why corporations go over seas to save on taxes? It's because our business taxation is so high it's cheaper to set up dummy offices to pay the lower taxes in other countries.

Just wait and see what they try and do to you when this RV's.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

The only reason we need saving is because of Bush. Cut and dry. I'm disappointed with Obama, but Palin and Mccain would have been 10X worse, so I guess it's a wash.

Comedy hour here at DV!

LOL, You are only "dissapointed" in Obama? Cut and dry - Blame Bush! :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

bush may have been the president but wasn't the majority of the govt ran by democrats? so how can it all be blamed on bush? just saying. and mc cain and palin didn't win so speculating what may have happened if they did win is a moot point. that's like speculating the date of the RV, and god knows we have enough of that running rampant now...

He will say it's all my doing. savior to the whole world, but who pulls his strings? Builderberg?

ahhh yes the puppet....

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

bush may have been the president but wasn't the majority of the govt ran by democrats? so how can it all be blamed on bush? just saying. and mc cain and palin didn't win so speculating what may have happened if they did win is a moot point. that's like speculating the date of the RV, and god knows we have enough of that running rampant now...

ahhh yes the puppet....

It's not hard to look up the congressional breakdown under Bush. Reapers controlled both houses most of his "terms."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

ahhh yes the puppet....

Exactly!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2