Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STEVEI & RAY UPDATE FROM PD: 4/01/2011

ronscarpa

Sorry Keepm I'm just a little touchy about America right now.Understand my opinion that it's not the polititions that have us where we are now as a country it's us.Yes they take our money and screw it up- waste it.But if we as Americans would spend our money in America---Demand American products and demand that imports are taxed the same as our products are when sold in other countries the dollar would be strong ,there would be no unemployment or deficit....

• Upvote 2

Sorry Keepm I'm just a little touchy about America right now.Understand my opinion that it's not the polititions that have us where we are now as a country it's us.Yes they take our money and screw it up- waste it.But if we as Americans would spend our money in America---Demand American products and demand that imports are taxed the same as our products are when sold in other countries the dollar would be strong ,there would be no unemployment or deficit....

I see where you are coming from....and I must tell you that this problem is bigger then most think.....its not about americans demanding american products....we have no choice when its the manufacturers that are outsourcing to save a few dollars.....ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that can be done over the phone or with a computer, textiles, and alot of manufacturing jobs are being shipped out of the country because our big "american" companies are so freakin cheap (and of course foriegn competition).....we just cant keep up with the competition because we as americans refuse to give up our standards of living and we wont take huge cuts in pay because of that......Now the politicians are also to blame on this one.....if I remember correctly this dates back to Reagan, changing importing and exporting laws......they have evolved to the point where there is no tax on countries importing things to the US.....now this is where the US trade imbalance comes into play......its freakin rediculous......dont forget about easier laws and regulations (safety and environmental) that are in place or dont even exist in these other countries that cost american companies boat loads more......its all about making the cheapest products at the cheapest price for the largest profit...thats where things are going.....I can go on and on about this because Ive actually read up on it alot but I dont wanna bore anyone lol........back to laughing at the newest "intel" everyone!

• Upvote 2

"These companies aren’t going to do this and get paid with toilet paper money in my opinion."

Your right....they are going to get paid with next to toilet paper money....... the USD!! laugh.gif

They gave you a couple of negatives but you are right. As long as they have U.S. petro dollars they don't need to use their toilet paper money. And people can disagree all they want but until I see a significant increase in the worth of the dinar that is just the way it is. Theorize and speculate all you want . The proof is in the pudding. B)

Oh yeah, Steve and Ray will be wrong again! :blink:

Edited by In Iraq

Keepm I usually like your comments and agree with many of them but Lay off the US dollar thing.I'm a vet ,Been all over the world and my US dollars allways seem to be preferred over anyone elses.Thank you.

Let's talk about this again in a year...........appreciate patriotism....... However with the Federal Reserve being financed by China you may want to think this through!

China owns most of USA's debt. The debt is going south virtually daily. the $ is history in the making. Hate saying it as much as you hate hearing it.

Long live USA and a swift RV woudn't hurt a bit

• Upvote 2

"These companies aren’t going to do this and get paid with toilet paper money in my opinion."

Your right....they are going to get paid with next to toilet paper money....... the USD!! laugh.gif

I am not a fan of calling anybody out, and I know that I am new here, but EVERYTHING you have to say is negative in some kind of way! If you don't like people have to say ignore it and move on. You are dragging everyone down with your depression.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I am not a fan of calling anybody out, and I know that I am new here, but EVERYTHING you have to say is negative in some kind of way! If you don't like people have to say ignore it and move on. You are dragging everyone down with your depression.

He just tries to keep it somewhat real. The voice or opinion of another human being brings you down? Must be something wrong with me, I can make my own decisions and sort through the opinions of others. Just like your statement, I wouldn't take it personal but I respect you have one rather good or bad. Just to make you happy and feel good about yourself I'll tell you it is going to RV in exactly 2 minutes from the time you read this. B)

• Upvote 1

STEVEI & RAY UPDATE FROM PD: 4/01/2011 B) B)

To all our great PD members, this is additional information we can share. We are working on more later today or tomorrow.

Please be patient and remain positive as we inch closer each and every day to the finish line.

As promised, I have a new update from our sources. We are working very hard to provide you with the best information we can.

Here is the information from Ray.

Steve,

Here is a little update I just got from my contact here. His contact in Iraq just told him that Allawi and Maliki came to an agreement on the one minister they were fighting over. Maliki agreed that Khaled al-Obedi is out and will be replaced by Salem Daly. They are then going to take all four ministers to Parliament on Sunday for the final vote. Hopefully this will finally end this part concerning the ministers.

Another tidbit he gave me was this. Just about three hours ago, Exxon and Petrocom, from England, just signed contracts with Iraq to pump oil from the Majnun Oil field. This oil field produces 75% of all of the oil in Iraq. I feel this is huge. These companies aren’t going to do this and get paid with toilet paper money in my opinion.

A follow up to the conference call last night. I heard from my contact that was contacting a friend at the US Embassy in Baghdad. His friend is tdy. He is trying to contact another friend that works there and hopes to get info from here. I will keep you posted on this.

I will let you know when I have more. I still think this ride is about over.

Blessings,

Ray

Ray, thank you for all you are doing of us and the time you are spending to help guide us through this complex situation.

I find with the lack of news lately, this is wonderful and so positive. We are on the right track.

God Bless you and your family,

Steve

oil is bought and sold in all countries with a us dollar if you live anywhere in the world and want to buy or sale oil you first have to convert your home currency to usd to do so.

so these oil companies dont mind to sign a contract to pump oil they are going to sale pegged to the usd

So being realistic and knowing the truth about things is negative? Maybe you should find someone who will fill you full of flowers and unicorns to listen to.....you wont hear that kind of BS from me....and FYI, im not always negative.....its just that there isent or hasent been much positive news out lately.....dont think you have been here long enough to really know me....

• Upvote 2

Just to correct one statement made previously, though they are our largest single creditor, the Chinese do not own most of the US's debt. They reportedly own about $900 billion in T-bills with various maturity dates, but in recent months they have been selling them off, obviously because of uncertainty about the USD. Believe me, I hate the position we've put ourselves in with China, and some other countries, just don't want to over-exaggerate(sp) the problem. Plus, you have to remember that they're still a communist regime and you can't believe anything they put in the media.

I see where you are coming from....and I must tell you that this problem is bigger then most think.....its not about americans demanding american products....we have no choice when its the manufacturers that are outsourcing to save a few dollars.....ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that can be done over the phone or with a computer, textiles, and alot of manufacturing jobs are being shipped out of the country because our big "american" companies are so freakin cheap (and of course foriegn competition).....we just cant keep up with the competition because we as americans refuse to give up our standards of living and we wont take huge cuts in pay because of that......Now the politicians are also to blame on this one.....if I remember correctly this dates back to Reagan, changing importing and exporting laws......they have evolved to the point where there is no tax on countries importing things to the US.....now this is where the US trade imbalance comes into play......its freakin rediculous......dont forget about easier laws and regulations (safety and environmental) that are in place or dont even exist in these other countries that cost american companies boat loads more......its all about making the cheapest products at the cheapest price for the largest profit...thats where things are going.....I can go on and on about this because Ive actually read up on it alot but I dont wanna bore anyone lol........back to laughing at the newest "intel" everyone!

I'm sure if the government would drop that corporation tax from

35% to to something lower would help to keep our companies home.

Keepm I usually like your comments and agree with many of them but Lay off the US dollar thing.I'm a vet ,Been all over the world and my US dollars allways seem to be preferred over anyone elses.Thank you.

Why can't you people just stop taking life so seriously?? Holy crap keep was just making a joke.

• Upvote 1