Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STEVEI & RAY UPDATE FROM PD: 4/01/2011

ronscarpa

STEVEI & RAY UPDATE FROM PD: 4/01/2011 B) B)

To all our great PD members, this is additional information we can share. We are working on more later today or tomorrow.

Please be patient and remain positive as we inch closer each and every day to the finish line.

As promised, I have a new update from our sources. We are working very hard to provide you with the best information we can.

Here is the information from Ray.

Steve,

Here is a little update I just got from my contact here. His contact in Iraq just told him that Allawi and Maliki came to an agreement on the one minister they were fighting over. Maliki agreed that Khaled al-Obedi is out and will be replaced by Salem Daly. They are then going to take all four ministers to Parliament on Sunday for the final vote. Hopefully this will finally end this part concerning the ministers.

Another tidbit he gave me was this. Just about three hours ago, Exxon and Petrocom, from England, just signed contracts with Iraq to pump oil from the Majnun Oil field. This oil field produces 75% of all of the oil in Iraq. I feel this is huge. These companies aren’t going to do this and get paid with toilet paper money in my opinion.

A follow up to the conference call last night. I heard from my contact that was contacting a friend at the US Embassy in Baghdad. His friend is tdy. He is trying to contact another friend that works there and hopes to get info from here. I will keep you posted on this.

I will let you know when I have more. I still think this ride is about over.

Blessings,

Ray

Ray, thank you for all you are doing of us and the time you are spending to help guide us through this complex situation.

I find with the lack of news lately, this is wonderful and so positive. We are on the right track.

God Bless you and your family,

Steve

• Upvote 17

"A follow up to the conference call last night. I heard from my contact that was contacting a friend at the US Embassy in Baghdad. His friend is tdy. He is trying to contact another friend that works there and hopes to get info from here. I will keep you posted on this."

Wow, It must be April 1st

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"A follow up to the conference call last night. I heard from my contact that was contacting a friend at the US Embassy in Baghdad. His friend is tdy. He is trying to contact another friend that works there and hopes to get info from here. I will keep you posted on this."

Wow, It must be April 1st

laugh.gif Im still waiting for a post from PD today saying GOTCHA!!! We really dont have any contacts with super secret intel and we have no idea whats going on over there!! Heck we dont even know what the dinar is!! APRIL FOOLS!!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

laugh.gif Im still waiting for a post from PD today saying GOTCHA!!! We really dont have any contacts with super secret intel and we have no idea whats going on over there!! Heck we dont even know what the dinar is!! APRIL FOOLS!!! laugh.gif

Maybe I am PD! :lol:B)

The lead "defector" still calls dinars "dollars" to this day. He still has not learned to call them "dinars"..

"practice makes permanent"

Keep - I listened to the entire conference call (from 3-31-11) from PD this afternoon. Exxon inked a contract for the oil deal that allows Exxon to be paid with the current dinar at the new rate. The new rate, however, was not revealed. - - - FYI

laugh.gif I figured they would use a line like that!! I think I have heard that line come from Steve a thousand times......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

What Exxon, BP, Shell, and all those "other" oil companies that do not work for toilet paper money are not telling you is, they DO work for toilet paper money...............check out all the offshore oil fields licensed through South Korea.....

What a bunch of friggin crap .......... Intel my swinging cod

InJuly-MD By Hassan Hafidh Published March 31, 2011 | Dow Jones Newswires BASRA, -( )-Royal Dutch Shell PLC ( ) along with its partners, Malaysia's Petronas and the Iraqi state Missan Oil Co., will start drilling the first new well in the super giant Majnoon oil field in July, a company executive said Thursday. "Shell is targeting July 2011 to spud the first well," Ole Myklestad, managing director of She in Iraq told reporters in Basra. Between 15 and 20 wells will be drilled in Majnoon oil field in southern Iraq and some 27 others will be refurbished to bring output to 175,000 barrels a day by the end of next year from the current 60,000 barrels a day, Myklestad said. The new wells and the refurbish wo is part of an early production plan. The executive also said that Shell has opened a new office in Basra to manage its projects i Iraq. The office is to make sure that "we have the human resources and all the supports required by an international company in Basra." Myklestad said that there are some 300 Iraqis working on the Majnoon project and they ar from the state-run South Oil Co. Some 50 Shell expatriate personnel are also working on th project, he said. Copyright © 2011 DowIraq Dow Jones RDSA

NO MENTION OF EXXON HERE...THIS CAME FROM FOX NEWS.

Keepm I usually like your comments and agree with many of them but Lay off the US dollar thing.I'm a vet ,Been all over the world and my US dollars allways seem to be preferred over anyone elses.Thank you.

Of course they are!! Just joking because of how our dollar is dropping in value.....but its still a higher valued currency then most everywhere.....still not sure how you got offended by that though.....Its not like we can do anything about the value of the dollar and it has nothing to do with what anyone of us has done in our lives.....unless you wanna count putting the wrong people in power but hey its been a long time coming.....its just all starting to catch up....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keep - I listened to the entire conference call (from 3-31-11) from PD this afternoon. Exxon inked a contract for the oil deal that allows Exxon to be paid with the current dinar at the new rate. The new rate, however, was not revealed. - - - FYI

Mark, so are you saying we have a new rate, but it hasn't been revealed because Steve and Ray said so?