Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$5.27 Rate and 15% Tax Rumor

GasCan

Not from me. Found elsewhere. Enjoy!

Warning rated "R" for rumor. If rumors make you cry please hit your back button now!

11:12 AM [Robinredhed] HEY

11:13 AM [XXX] hey lady... so I'll make this short... never ever have I had intel to provide.... take it for what it's worth... but I DO NOW. My best friend who got me into this investment. He is very very well connected.. and heavily invested. He texted me today..

11:14 AM [XXX] His source in iraq..... and his source at the us treasury say that it's on... and we're just waiting for it to show up. He said a rate of 5.27... and he said that the IRS (one of his sources) said there will be a 15% flat fee for the dinar... just 15%

11:14 AM [XXX] please feel free to share with the other mods but please don't reveal my name to the public

11:14 AM [XXX] super duper good news

11:14 AM [XXX] never ever would I expect to have intel

11:15 AM [XXX]

11:15 AM [Robinredhed] TODAY?

11:15 AM [Robinredhed] AND I WILL ALWAYS PROTECT YOU'

11:15 AM [XXX] no... he said it's finished and will be released within the week

11:15 AM [Robinredhed] THANK YOU SO MUCH

11:15 AM [XXX] so you know... we'll all believe it when we see it... but he's my best friend.. and he's going to make a billion off of the investment... so he's got his connections

11:16 AM [Robinredhed] WAY COOL

11:16 AM [XXX] ya.. just another positive thing I thought I would share

11:16 AM [XXX] thank you robin

11:16 AM [XXX] omg!

11:16 AM [Robinredhed] OMG!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

The message said "there will be a 15% flat fee for the dinar... just 15%". FEE not tax. Is that something like a spread? I see that as being an additional 15% just for cashing in. IMO but hope I'm wrong. Please no bashing here just my opinion.

Warning rated "R" for rumor. If rumors make you cry please hit your back button now!

11:13 AM [XXX] hey lady... so I'll make this short... never ever have I had intel to provide.... take it for what it's worth... but I DO NOW. My best friend who got me into this investment. He is very very well connected.. and heavily invested. He texted me today..

11:14 AM [XXX] His source in iraq..... and his source at the us treasury say that it's on... and we're just waiting for it to show up. He said a rate of 5.27... and he said that the IRS (one of his sources) said there will be a 15% flat fee for the dinar... just 15%

11:14 AM [XXX] please feel free to share with the other mods but please don't reveal my name to the public

11:15 AM [XXX] so you know... we'll all believe it when we see it... but he's my best friend.. and he's going to make a billion off of the investment... so he's got his connections

It is truly asstounding how all these people have "best friends that are connected" lie to them... becuase they wouldn't lie to us! Would they?

• Upvote 3

WOW, and I know the same person and he said he was totally messing with you...

He also said that he isnt making billions on this. He never told you the truth and he picked the best day to pull this crap on you.

He told me that you are a SUCKER for even posting this...

WILD that we know the same person with the same INTEL. In fact INTEL which can not be released to anyone...

GEEZE Poor newbie comes on here and his head will spin.

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS.

PEACE

A little harsh....

About that 15%, unless you know for a fact how this is going to be taxed (I think the XXX person in chat typed fee and meant tax)...come on people you read the Arabic translations from Google that read like a madman wrote them and you can't interpret a chat ??

Anyway, I have read many very detail explanations from CPAs that justify paying long term capital gains on this commodity investment.

Until the IRS publishes a ruling, no one including all of you will know, but 15% could very well be the FLAT TAX even though the proper term would be Long Term Cap Gains.

If I was you, I would really want this to be the case...and as far as the gov goes...they are going to get so much one way or the other they could afford to let this be taxed as it should be, as a capital gain.

When you buy a car do you pay tax? Yes

When you buy a boat do you pay tax? Yes

Clothes? Yes

Airfare? Yes

Food? Yes

I don't need to go on......

We will be starting businesses and hiring people and paying them and they will pay taxes too....

• Upvote 1

this investment is a very interesting monster. Ever layman always proclaims that the people that told them about it are "well connected" and that they literally walk on water and crap out golden eggs.

keep pumping, I'll sit here with everyone that is smart and wait patiently.

Edited by shiFT_yourworld
  • Upvote 1

another REITMAN BS thing! This dude is retarded..he gets info from where ever and just post...never comments on it......... i dont think he even reads them all the way through......hes a reiTARDman :rolleyes:

The tax rate will be closer to 51% that to 15%; what ever it is...........