Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Investing in Dinars: 9. Can we reasonably arrive at a rate?

Enorrste

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

drstain think about it at 12 million barrels a day times 80 dollars a barrel that equals 960,000,000 a day times that by 365 and you get roughly 365 billions dollars a year now if it is correct about 90 trillion dinar at anything near a dollar it would take many years to sell that amount of oil if even possible

9. Can we reasonably arrive at a rate?

[Analysis]

All of the discussion thus far has been based upon solid documentation. However when it comes to talking about a possible rate for the RV there is no documentation. We have lots of speculation and rumors about rates, from $.10 to $3.86 for the dinar. None of those is based on anything solid, unfortunately.

There are sites that talk about seeing numbers on bank screens, but this too has not been verified.

We are therefore left with this wide range of values and no facts. However, we need to ask ourselves if there is a way to use logic and reasoning to narrow that band somewhat.

Let

I just wish we could get some real solid info instead of speculation. Sometimes I wonder whether the dinar will evan rv this year. I've heard and read so many up and down stories that its all become very confusing. I sometimes feel like I'm reading a fairytale that has no ending. Oh well I guess I'll just keep on waiting

Ihave invested a substantial amount of money in Dinars I didn'nt sell the farm,but I would hate to lose all that I have invested. I'm just hoping that some of the info I read was real in the positive way. I would hate for this to be another Bernie Maddoff deal. I will see it through to the end Good end I hope