Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WORD ABOUT RV TIME

Heavyduty053

“Faith” is a belief based upon insufficient evidence. Faith begins precisely where “thinking” and problem solving leaves off. The Earth was flat, and lightning came from the gods because there was no scientific means to determine otherwise. Whenever something cannot be explained to an otherwise insufficiently educated individual, the answer always lies in faith and belief in a supernatural entity. No other explanation is necessary. Faith is always an answer, but ONLY in the world of religion. Interestingly, the word is rejected in virtually every other application.

And incidentally, Gallniper is historically correct in his statement above. Documentation of the existence of Jesus did not occur until nearly 100 years after his alleged death. Most historians believe this to be very strange given the fact that there was a tremendous amount of writing done by individuals who would have been peers of Jesus, yet his name is never mentioned during the time period in which he was later said to have done so much. Fascinating.

:lol: :lol: How is your statement even possible if Jesus' adult disciples (Peter, Paul, John, etc etc) wrote most of the New Testament? You all are hysterical. :lol: :lol: It is quite obvious from reading this post you DO NOT know the bible... but interestingly you try to use it as evidence to make your case against the reality of God. This whole thing is quite pathetic. You are not going to shame anyone into giving up their beliefs nor are you going to "win" anyone to your belief system with your empty and sad rhetoric. Randomness is so lonely and final. Sorry you feel the way you do. But why did you bother engaging here? Certaintly to throw a stone at the person who posted! That was obvious. But you could have walked away in whatever disagreement you had yet you did not. This is very telling. The squeeky wheel gets the oil and you are certaintly getting your 10 minutes. If its attention you required, why not just say so.

• Upvote 1

"Most" of the people who run around quoting these ridiculous "verses" are as far from anything that one could call "christian" as you can get....they mostly spout "junk" and "passages" that they think justify their right....obligation even...to hate, judge, segregate and demean others....

They have a couple of "set quotes" that they think make them "holier than thou".....but in reality they know very little of the "Bible"...and that is too bad for them...because that is where a person who can actually read, digest, and comprehend the bible will hand the thumper his breakfast on a plate of "touche".......wink.gif

they LOVE to "quote"...but I got that number....so let's dance wink.gif

Let them have it bro!!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

:lol: :lol: How is your statement even possible if Jesus' adult disciples (Peter, Paul, John, etc etc) wrote most of the New Testament? You all are hysterical. :lol: :lol: It is quite obvious from reading this post you DO NOT know the bible... but interestingly you try to use it as evidence to make your case against the reality of God. This whole thing is quite pathetic. You are not going to shame anyone into giving up their beliefs nor are you going to "win" anyone to your belief system with your empty and sad rhetoric. Randomness is so lonely and final. Sorry you feel the way you do. But why did you bother engaging here? Certaintly to throw a stone at the person who posted! That was obvious. But you could have walked away in whatever disagreement you had yet you did not. This is very telling. The squeeky wheel gets the oil and you are certaintly getting your 10 minutes. If its attention you required, why not just say so.

Your timeline is WAY off. Do the historical research to determine when these people are alleged to have lived.

• Upvote 1

Why don't you ask God for the RV date and I am guessing you won't get it. Not everyone believes in God and I will gladly take my chances of meeting him in the afterlife. Mainly because there is no such thing. Talk about living in fantasy land.

It hurts me to hear you say you do not believe in God, and then say to those of us who do, that we are living in a fantasy land. Actually, what we live in as believers is "fantasy land" as compared to this earth or your place of eternal rest. We who believe in God do not waste His time nor ours with foolish questions. We respect Him and the Power He has over this earth and all that are in it. But I will say that the above statement you have made is proof that we are in the last days because of end time scoffers. I'm sure that every believer that has read your words has sent a prayer to the One Who can change your heart. Blessings.

• Upvote 2

Fighting about religious quotes and beliefs and view points BORES ME!!!!

My religious view is simple... Everyone has a personal relationship with G-D, the lord, our creator etc... Or not...

I believe we should all accept our difference and respect that. As long as you treat other fiarly you are ok with me.

PEACE has a real meaning and merit.

Great post...and I agree 100%....but I DO LOVE to hit the ball back and forth with the thumpers....its a sickness Im sure ...then again I have CDO....mere amateurs call it OCD....but for me I have to roll alphabetically ;)

LOL That is tooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. Seriously... LAUGHING :D

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the well thought out input :rolleyes:

If you read back, I did put a lot into this post. But it's not worth fighting about. As I said earlier, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I just wish not to repeat myself to such immature children, that's all.

By the way, thanks for the rolling of the eyes. ;)

• Upvote 2

To My Dear Atheist friends.

I saw the money that i am about to get from this dinar over ten years ago while praying, along with over 100 visions and dreams of which 90 percent have been fulfilled to the letter, and it appears the others are about to be fulfilled, including a vision of 911 a week before it happened. Believe me you do not want to know in any detail what the Lord has shown me is about to happen to this country, and I cannot share it here, as I would have to sit here and type for several days, However just a hint, those of you that are not yet saved might not want to live on the east and west coast or Florida unless you have a real high tolerance for nuclear radiation fall out, or worse a direct hit, as you are not yet ready to meet your God, I have seen the terminal ill instantly healed in the name of Jesus many times, I have also seen Demons cast out, one lady which was also an atheist and was in a wheel chair for 18 years, bitter and angry at the world, however due to a persisting friend and her own desperation, one day she found herself in a Tent meeting where a man of God was preaching the Gospel, that night this lady not only walked out of her wheel chair for the first time in 18 years never to need one ever again, but was also healed of her sins, as she accepted the Lord into her life, today she loves to share her story, I talked with her in person as well as the pastor that was at the same meeting, My friends, God is real !!!! I will tell you that when this Dinar comes through Life as you know it in the united States will never be the same, things will start to change all over the world, Agenda 21 is planned, and at the gates ready for takeoff, this is also written in your bible revelation 12 and 13, Google agenda 21 if you do not know what that is. Also revelation 17 and 18 will happen to America !!!! The Lord has shown this to many people from all over this country including myself, I have spoken with many of them and most do not even know of each other, coincidence you decide????. if you do not believe this, I pray you will remember this word when you see some very strange things starting to happen. 2 weeks before 911 happened I had a similar conversation with a lady, and the lord me to tell her that very soon she will see a major event happening that will shake this country, she laughed, 2 weeks later she thought I was part of the terrorist net work otherwise how could i have known. Noff Said, tonight I will pray for all the unbelievers on this forum, those of you who will read this will think back and you will remember this blog ((sooner !!! than you think, those of you that are believers, prepare, prepare, prepare, to help many, and then put all your trust in the Lord !!!!! Yesterday I was praying that the lord would give me a word as I randomly opened the Bible, it fell open to Psalms 41 Read it and pay carfull attention to verse 1 !!!!! Dear unbeliever Rember God Loves you and is pleading with you, when you see some very hard things happening in this country do not be mad at God as he is full of mercy and is pleading with this nation even now. JUDGMENT!! YOU !! WILL!! SEE !! IT!! God Bless Sorry this is not a rumor!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No, I'm not saying that a middle eastern man named jesus never lived at one point in time. All I'm saying is that stories don't equal evidence, so I can't say he did exist either. There are a lot of stories about zeus too do you think he was real? The story of jesus is arguably unoriginal anyways. There is much speculation that jesus was simply a rehash of countless other savior myths before christianity was even created. There are numerous similarities connecting jesus with other mythical saviors right down to specific dates and abilities. No one ever said Plato and Socrates were born of a virgin, walked on water or were miraculous healers. No one ever equated Plato and Socrates with the supernatural. But your right, stories of these great men still don't technically prove their existence, but let's just say it's much easier to believe these people existed rather than jesus. So again common sense would dictate which stories you want to believe. Supernatural stories or practical stories? Your a christian, your already in a fantasy world, and yes you can make up whatever you want and try to convince people to believe it what do you think cults I mean religions do? Just try not to use the famous christian model of genocide when you are doing your convincing.

So, what may be common sense to you, just might be foolishness to someone else, and what you might consider foolishness just may be someone else's 'common sense". And according to your words 'common sense' dictates which stories you want to believe.. Is this selective reasoning?

Edited by cgbrown
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

WOW this is getting deep. And when I say DEEP you can put in what the DEEP means.

People, people kill and fight over religious conviction. Some need to hold onto words and it is their comfort or life. I dont knock that as long as they respect others who dont share that conviction.

The only judge in our lives is our lord (who ever you deem that to be, or not) and yourself ultimately. Many think of them self as the all mighty by judging others with a sense of religious right. It is in most religious views that to do that is unreligious. So I submit too all of us to just put your religious convictions aside and if you feel the need to silently pray, go for it...

I will state that part of my view is that we are all here together in the crazy soup bowl for a short time and it is my hope we can build eachother up for future generations. It seems sad we fight over often meaningless details or convictions. A wise man knows that each person has their own course and experiences which takes them through this life. A helping hand is better than a Pointing finger.

PEACE my brothers and sisters. I wish each of you a blessed future. I hope we can all grow rich on this investment and be pivotal players due to this blessing in creating a better world.

AGAIN PEACE... Humility for others shows humility for self. We are all a reflection and how we react desplays a lot about ourself.

• Upvote 1

Dude, your beliefs aren't private, you just implied that you are a christian, and that "god" is involved in every aspect of your life including this investment and that we are all "god's" children. If your beliefs were private you wouldn't have even posted. I know your trying to play mediator and that's cool, but keep it real bro. 100% of the time that these religious discussions start is because a thumper starts a religious thread. It's not like non believers are here posting atheistic threads every half hour like these believers do. Religious debates/discussions will ALWAYS end up this way, and as long as it is off topic, I don't see what the problem is. Let people express themselves freely, as long as people are following forum etiquette, why does everyone have to be so extra nice to each other?

Thank you for your reply. I respect your opinion but find it very short sided. If you think that by saying I'm Catholic and that God is involved in my life and we are all Gods children I exposed the core of my relationship with God than that shows the surface level at which you choose to live your life.

As far as athiests posting views every half hour, I'm not sure I would know anything about that. However, for many people, this is a faith based investment as well as a common sense investment and those that possess a lack of faith need to understand and respect that fact.

Lastly, I nowhere stated that people have to be "extra nice to each other". I was raised with a belief system to always show respect and kindness in every situation possible. If one chooses to dwell on negatives, show a lack of faith, and feels empowered by demeaning others. well that again is their choice. However, I can't imagine the internal strife one must be dealing with to want to live life that way.

I really do appreciate your feedback. It is a part of what makes this forum so great. Just remember to take what you like and leave the rst at the curb. If you let every thumper's thump ruin your day, you may experience a lot of bad days on this site. :)

Peace

• Upvote 7

LOL! You were once "goo" in your daddies sack and look at you now. Is it that far fetched? Correct, I believe in evolution. And you sound like one who believes the earth is 6,000 years old and that dinosaur bones were put in the ground to test your faith. LOL! right, and I'm the one who needs to research. Get a clue buddy.

That's right --put me on the side of Newton, Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Einstein--who all acknowledged a creator--You on the side of Darwin who later admitted he lied about his main 'study' regarding the birds and his theory......you still have time to read more, change your mind...

• Upvote 1

Is this doodoo arse waste of a space non dinar rumor related poop still here?? Go to church if you wanna argue about scriptures and all those stories made up to keep control over the masses by scaring them thinking there is a higher power watching over them and judging them...... laugh.gif And I think its horrible some of you wanna keep giving your money to the church and in the hands of the priests who cant keep their hands to themselves....what a joke the church has become....believe in whatever you want.....no harm in that...but leave this crap where it belongs...in the church....religion and investments dont mix.....because you put too much faith into something instead of looking at whats real and whats actually there......not to mention it makes alot of you look like a crackpot thinking that the only reason you joined this investment was because its in the bible or some crazy story laugh.gif Makes the rest of us look bad!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

And God forbid anyone actually discuss something that might get this rv to the finishline, like the voting tomorrow of the Ministry of Defense to help complete the GOI. And regarding Priests and their actions, mine growing up in the Catholic church were always their for us Alter boys. They were helpful and very hands on with our studies.

Dude, Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln and Einstein were deists, if that. I wouldn't be so sure they would agree with your christian beliefs. In fact Jefferson and other founding fathers warned about such beliefs. LOL! Denying evolution is like denying gravity. Perhaps it is you that needs further reading.

I need further reading? You come off like an idiot thinking evolution and gravity can be compared!! The law of gravity is one of the fundamental forces of nature and can be scientifically measured---evolution is a belief system as it can't be proven!! And for you saying I was once 'goo' before being born --try reading about DNA- what makes it up, it's complexity and organization.. Read some and then you won't look so stupid when you try to communicate!!

• Upvote 1

WOW this subject realy digs deep to some. I guess if you feel strong in yoru convictions you really dont need to dispell them on others. Especially with so much force.

Can we all agree to disagree or agree or just chill.

LOL What a shame we all think we know what has yet to be... In time, all things in time.

:)

• Upvote 1

You don't have a clue it was Einstein that said on his death bed when there is nothing left to do try God. Really trying God is first in the Christians point. If you haven't tried God don't knock it. Be nice... we know good things come to those who wait. B)

and wait, Love ya brother even if we disagree :rolleyes:

I need further reading? You come off like an idiot thinking evolution and gravity can be compared!! The law of gravity is one of the fundamental forces of nature and can be scientifically measured---evolution is a belief system as it can't be proven!! And for you saying I was once 'goo' before being born --try reading about DNA- what makes it up, it's complexity and organization.. Read some and then you won't look so stupid when you try to communicate!!

Why was this thread brought back up. It had a very negative vibe to it when it was started 6 days ago. I am sure that was not the posters intent, but that is what it turned into.

Alot of us on here are Christians, myself included, others who do not believe at all, or are athiest, like capike.

Can we not just agree to disagree and just move on from this. Everyone has there own views on this subject and you are not going to change someones mind who does not want changing!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It amazes me that people use this forum to push their belief systems on us. I want to read out RV rumors, not have a debate about God.

Very well said. I believe that God is involved in every aspect of my life but don't see the need to go into detail about God in relation to this investment. People know where they stand in regards to this topic. Let's leave it at that and focus on the investment at hand.

Just for the record I also believe that God is a Republican not a Democrat. :P

• Upvote 1