Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WORD ABOUT RV TIME

Heavyduty053

Yes, I have personal knowledge there is no such thing as a theistic "god", it's called common sense. And sorry to disappoint but atheism isn't a belief system. That's like saying I believe Ninja turtles aren't real, I don't need to believe that, its common sense. Peace

Capike, it is called faith. You have faith that this RV will happen, or else you would not be in this investment!

We as Christians, like it or not, have faith that there is something beyond this life and that is spending eternity with Jesus Christ. I may not be able to see him or hear him, he may not answer my prayers the way I want them to be answered, but when you are a true believer you know he is there. Not everything in this world can be seen with your own two eyes, or heard with your ears. Whether you call that blind faith or not, I would rather have it and know I lived my life for Christ, then be punished in the end because I chose not to out of free will.

I respect anyones right to practice any religion they wish, but when a self professed atheist such as you, comes on this topic just for the sake of arguing it saddens me!

God Bless You!

• Upvote 1

Oh your soooo right, I don't know how I could have missed all of god's miraculous work in Darfur. If that's "god" working then he must be on a celestial subsidy program.

We live in a sinful and fallen world but even in Darfur you can see the love of Christ being poured out.

he 2010 Christmas Miracle Offering total as of early February is $679,345 to expand the child development & protection program and the safe water project in Darfur, Sudan and to begin humanitarian projects and a faith community in South Sudan. Of the money raised, $66,540.74 was provided by 29 partner churches, schools and businesses from 14 states across the U.S. Thank you for your generosity and faith as we serve our sister and brothers in Sudan.

Jesus was born to save the least and the lost and knows firsthand what it is like to be a displaced refugee in Africa fleeing from violence. We are convinced that your sacrifice on behalf of his Sudanese children has made Jesus smile on his birthday every year for the past six years. Your generosity through The Sudan Project has impacted nearly a quarter of a million children, women and men. Almost 22,000 children have enrolled in our schools, more than 80,000 have been fed, and 85,000 of our Sudanese sisters and brothers have benefited from our safe water projects. Your faithfulness is keeping people alive! After six years there, we have also earned the opportunity to plant our first faith community in South Sudan—where we will be able to bless the Christian Dinka people by providing both food for the body and food for the soul, along with safe water, improved health and schools.

2009 Update - Sudan Project "by the numbers"

Ginghamsburg team in the Umelmonineen school yardSenior Pastor Mike Slaughter and the Ginghamsburg team returned from Darfur, Sudan, on November 15, after witnessing firsthand how God has used the sacrificial giving of Ginghamsburg Church with its partner churches, schools and businesses to accomplish miracles in Darfur. Here are the latest “by the numbers” updates.

•21,666 students enrolled cumulatively over life of the Education program

•11 Parent-Teacher Councils formed within IDP camps (123 people total)

•171 schools total built/rehabbed (includes both permanent & temporary)

•105 schools/32,061 students provided with education materials

•194 teachers trained

•3 life skill centers implemented with 528 enrollees served cumulatively

•4 kindergartens implemented/908 students enrolled cumulatively

•1225 special needs children provided additional care/support (brick-making machine is designed to fund this on an ongoing basis)

•15 water-sanitation committees formed/trained

•10 boreholes rehabbed and equipped; 1 in progress

•1 new borehole drilled at Deriga

•13 water yards provided (with improved drainage systems); 2 in progress

•Averaging 23 liters per person per day where boreholes now available (was less than 3 per day; 15 per day is minimum standard) serving between 65,000 to 75,000 people

•100 hygiene promotion sessions conducted; 10 in progress

•1264 latrines constructed in IDP camps; 172 in progress

•2 institutional/permanent latrines constructed

•1 peace building initiative conducted; 2 in progress

•7069 households are direct beneficiaries of agriculture program (approx. 35,000 people); additional 5928 (approx. 29,600 people) are indirect beneficiaries through re-seeding

•11 agriculture committees have been formed

•One town “revived”—investment of $119,000 (water—including drilling of new borehole, schools, agriculture) to rebirth town of 20,000 people (investment of <$6 per person)

God is good! As we celebrate what has happened, we also recognize that needs remain great.

See Capike.....you just don't see great Athiestic support groups. When there is no God it is just a fight for the fittest and the weak gets trampled. In Christianity we are to love even our enemies. Do good to those who hate you.

Once God has forgiven your sin by the blood of Jesus, everything has to do with God and what He does for us on a daily basis. "All good things come from the Lord." God bless you and hopefully one day you'll walk in the light of His truth.

LOL gimmie a break.....when good things happen you say it was the lords doing and when bad things happen who was doing that? Was that god too since he makes everything happen around us? Make up ur freakin mind hahahaha its YOU that makes everything around you happen....you did know you were in control of ur own life right? Unless you prefer to believe ur hangin from strings and being played like a wooden doll hahaha

• Upvote 2

Legolos you wrote......“Faith” is a belief based upon insufficient evidence

The truth is Faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen. I pray you will see the light. Lord Bless you, for he loves you.

Edited by cabinetman
  • Upvote 3

Have YOU READ 7th Grade BIOLOGY????

I don't say that there could not be a supreme being in the universe....a "God," as it were, (although I very VERY HIGHLY doubt it is as ANY man made religion suggests)...as a matter of fact, I hope there is.

That being said....if it went down that way there STILL was a process...there was no hocus pocus, rib ripping, apple eating, dust poofin magic moment and then a big lazy nap on the "7th Day" silliness. Evolution is real....that does not mean that allowing your eyes to see that makes you a heathen....it just means that you let your eyes see and your mind comprehend. Evolution...or the "process" of life can coincide side by side with the belief in a Supreme Being and it is the most likely scenario IMO...and makes a TON more sense than what the greedy, self serving, brain washing, money grubbing religions want you to believe ;)

I believe I was taught Biology at 7th grade level.

I also believe that God wants me to have a personal relationship with him and that is what I am trying to do. I try not to worry about what "the greedy, self serving, brain washing, money grubbing religions want me to believe". I pray to God, use the bible and I'm sure I'm receiving answers through various means.

Really love the enthusiasm and appreciate the message you are tring to relay, but by the looks of things this really is not the place. Posting religious messages here has about the same affect as the crazy preacher on the street corner telling us all we are going to hell. Time and place for everything

• Upvote 3

HeavyDuty 053..........Your post is the most honest and forthright post that I have ever read anywhere....& on any Dinar message board. As you have so eloquently stated, there will be some who will always refuse to believe in Almighty God and who will squander every last cent that this RV brings them. If you are miserable now, money will do nothing but amplify that misery. Conversely, I do believe that the vast majority will help their families and friends. My prayer is that they also help those whom they do not even know......the terminally ill, the destitute and above all the precious little children . Children are completely innocent and all deserve a fair shake and a hand -up out of the pit of desperation that exists for far too many of them. The song that Pat Benetar sang back in the 80's comes to mind.."Hell Is For Children". Children are the whipping posts of way too many Godless adults. I ask that everyone reading this to please do whatever you possibly can to make a childs' future a happy one. If each of us can touch just one and make a difference, the world will certainly be a better place.

• Upvote 5

LOL gimmie a break.....when good things happen you say it was the lords doing and when bad things happen who was doing that? Was that god too since he makes everything happen around us? Make up ur freakin mind hahahaha its YOU that makes everything around you happen....you did know you were in control of ur own life right? Unless you prefer to believe ur hangin from strings and being played like a wooden doll hahaha

what?.....you want me to break your arm? When bad things happen it's just life dude. God doens't bring the bad...the bad just happens because of this dying and sinful world we live in. You do have the choice to run your own life or follow the Lord. That's why Jesus came so that we could change our hearts to follow Him. How many the Ten Commandments have you broken? They're not the ten suggestions. One day you are gonna stand before God and He's gonna ask you why should He let you into heaven. What are you gonna say? He is a good judge and you have broken His law. Have you ever lied.....Have you ever stolen.....Have you ever looked at a woman with lust in your heart (Jesus called this the same as adultery)....

What will you say to Him? Welll........the DNA just wasn't good enough and the Bible well you know.......it's full of all those stories about redemption. God bless you....we were all where you're at til we found out how much God really loves us. Ya see, that's why Jesus died on that cross....as payment for Our sin. Yeah...I've broken all the commandments also. but I've accepted the payment that God paid so that we can be with Him one day. I hope the Holy Spirit opens your eyes and your heart before it's too late because none of us knows when our time is up.

By the way you're my favorite Negative Nancy. :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

How did earth come into existence? How did all of this come to be? Has it always been here, can you prove that? Do you believe in evolution? Prove that earth evolved from a micro-organism, you can't. Do you believe in the big bang theory? Were you there to see that? We all operate in faith to one extent or another.

• Upvote 1

In terms of charity, statistics show that when you remove donations to Churches, Synagogues, Temples, Mosques, etc., atheists donate more money and time per capita than do adherents of religion. When we consider that most of the money donated to those religious institutions is utilized for buildings, maintenance, salaries, operational costs, etc. you would discover that very little of that donated money actually reaches those truly in need. That money could be put to far better use in the secular world.

AS but one example, the Catholic Church is by far the wealthiest institution in the world, with most of that wealth held by the Vatican. How much of that money goes to charity? In fact, an audit of their books would clearly demonstrate that much of it lately has gone to the settlement of lawsuits involving child molestation by PRIESTS. Things that make you go hmmmmmm. :rolleyes:

Edited by Legolas
  • Upvote 4

Your post adds zero value my friend and at some point you will realize that God is real. However, we as Christians don't hate people, but hate the sin. God loves you!

I beg to differ. He adds his value to the discussion. Others may think that the Preachers add zero value to the discussion. As usual it's a matter of perspective. Peace.

Delusion is so incredibly comforting and reassuring. With 226+ different religions and factions still out there, surely ONE of their gods should have by now been able to establish world peace, eliminate horrendous crime and suffering from dreadful diseases, prevent one deadly catastrophic event after another, and save the world economy by leading Shabibi to the ever-elusive RV button. Ask and ye shall receive; pray and your prayers shall be answered..........or not. After 8 long years, it's now fairly evident that none of these gods has any interest in our RV, so PLEASE, once and for all, .......leave them in church where they belong. :P

Agreed and thanks ( as usual) my Friend.....

Neither does yours, so what's your point? Hmmm really, and at what point as a rational thinking person will I realize that fairy tales are real?? We as atheists hate stupidity and credulity. Of course christians only hate "sin". What would their excuse have been for murdering innocent people throughout the centuries? Congrats, Logic loves you!

I have to agree.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The concept of Free Will is only partly correct. The will of man is 'free' to rebel against the knowledge of God. But rebellion against God is actually a spiritual force "called the spirit of lawlessness". What a paradoxical entrapment the enemy has laid for men. He has freed us from God's Garden to take us as a captive of lawlessness into hell. And you may never escape that "freedom" to which you are irreparably bound from ever returning to the Garden, but by the Grace of God. Since Adam, man has been freed from God and from all that He has planned for His creation. Only Jesus made a way back to the Garden. Only the Father by the still small voice of The Spirit of Truth and Wisdom, will empower the human mind to know the Truth, to see the reality of his horrible predicament... and understand that the only Way back... to salvation... is that the sinless Messiah became your sacrificial substitute... The Righteous for the guilty. He took your sin and condemnation. Not one soul will perish for sins. All of that was settled by the infamous execution of the innocent Messiah Jesus, on a hill outside Jerusallem called Calvary, But you must take His righteousness. That my friend, you can only do by believing the Gospel. If all that sounds like foolishness to you, I am so sorry that you are so wise. It was prophesied that not many wise can enter into The Kingdom of God. I say to you, repent. "Repent", apart from the graphic images that the word brings up in the conjures of our minds, it simply means to "change your mind". Change your mind my friend and be saved. This message has no designated recipient. It's to whomsoever "will". And if you find that that 'will' is not in you, you're right. It is also a gift. You have to receive that as well. This way, you see, no flesh will have anything to glory in, except in Jesus, the only Redeemer of the race of men taken captive by 'freedom' - freedom from God.

• Upvote 2

This board appears to be infested with cockroaches. I really don't know if they make enough raid to take care of this problem. May have to just burn the house down huh? O wait, that's coming. When I was younger I really couldn't understand how this could take place, but now I understand. Peace to all. The Jury is dismissed.

A big ole smile to ya, Leg.......God loves you inspite of your self centered ways. Oh! and think of it this way, If all of us invested in this had your attitude and truly believe God has nothing to do with this, He might just get Shabibi to Rv in country and leave us out of the RV for another 8 years. How would that sound to ya. Now wouldn't that be a hoot.

About in-country RV. Sure it might happen ( I hope not)......... And, if that happened, you would think God told Shabibi to go that path? I mean, seriously......

I believe that Gods will and timing have everything to do with this situation! I also believe that after this RV takes place, people should seek Gods word more than ever as to what is to be done with HIS money! All blessings come from God...everything belongs to HIM...not us! How we handle what is given to us will determine if we truely believe HIS WORD, or if we put our trust in the worlds way of doing things! May God Bless each and everyone of you! :)

ohhhh.. .Ok..........just answer this if you please.........Do you seriously think the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki thought God existed and if they thought he existed you think they thought he was a good god or a evil god? and also....... do you think the nazi camps survivors still thought God existed when they saw their mothers, fathers, sisters brothers, relatives friends being killed and gased? And. do you think that some of them ( as many Christians often bring as an example in case of themselves or loved one or friend LUCKILY saved during accident/disgrace etc) who got spared death unlike their loved ones and friends who were killed, thought they were more deserving than others for being spared their lives? Or that God was wonderful for saving them? How could they think that ever when their fathers and mothers got killed?????''''Seriously.........I'd rather believe and think it ALL depends on Man than considering a god supposedly almighty and with almighty goodness who would let all this crap happen.......

Edited by umbertino

A big ole smile to ya, Leg.......God loves you inspite of your self centered ways. Oh! and think of it this way, If all of us invested in this had your attitude and truly believe God has nothing to do with this, He might just get Shabibi to Rv in country and leave us out of the RV for another 8 years. How would that sound to ya. Now wouldn't that be a hoot.

laugh.giflaugh.gif I think thats the dumbest thing Ive heard today........but wait....there is some time left still for someone to steal that award from you.....lets sit back and see what else comes up....... laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Everyone needs to step back, take a deep breathe and relax. Why are we beating each other up with our words?????

We are all allowed to have our own beliefs. Take what you want and leave the rest at the curb.

My religious beliefs and my relationship with God are very special and private to me. I am not going to go throwing bible verses around as I don't feel this is the proper place for that. However I am also not going to say the God is not involved in EVERY aspect of my life. So for me, yes God is a part of this investment. If your belief structure, or lack there of, are different, I completely respect that and have no issue with it.

We are all allowed to believe what we choose to believe people. So let's all get off our soap boxes and show a little respect for one another. After all, IMHO, we ALL are God's children.

Peace

• Upvote 7

laugh.giflaugh.gif I think thats the dumbest thing Ive heard today........but wait....there is some time left still for someone to steal that award from you.....lets sit back and see what else comes up....... laugh.gif

Keep I don't always agree with you but you are right on the money in this case.