Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WORD ABOUT RV TIME

Heavyduty053

Everyday this forum amazes me as to the people who seem like they are on edge, hanging on every detail waiting for someone to push the green light saying that it is done, its here, its finished. It is beginning to sound like some are so antsy for that final moment that it is totally consuming their lives. I am going to say something here that some will not like and if that is the case i may get bashed for it but so be it. It has become evident in reading these posts and replys that a large part of people does not truly believe in God or more to the point that he has anything to do with this RV. But with the tone and attitudes of some it is not hard to see. I believe that God's first priority is his chilfren in Iraq and seeing that country have Democracy because he knows that as a free people they will experience more and more christains evolve from the chains that has blinded them. I do believe that as this happens their country will come on line as a beacon of light for all the middle east to see. They are due so many blessings that one cannot fathom. God made it clear that as long as there were people that will come unto him, he will put off his return.

The US has come thru a period of change over the last sixty years were Christainty was in every household, in our schools, in our homes and now take a look at where we are. Jesus said in the last days there will be a great falling away from his church. We are becoming a blind sided nation. Jesus also said look around you " what is right will become wrong and what is wrong will become right ". We are getting there very quickly. Ourselves, our nation, our world is being swept out from under us. Now for the subject at hand: I believe God is waiting on some piece of the puzzle to come together and he is using the confussion of man to bring this about. You must realize all things that happen will happen in Gods timing not ours. Yes, i know there are people that will agrue that point till the day they die and i might add at which time you will see him face to face. I believe in Gods eyes we are not the important factor here, i believe it is Iraq's people. On the other side of this is we the investors, yes we will have enough to make our dreams come true. Out of the 3% as they say invested in the US, how many will become selfish with their money, and how many will help an unknown family besides their own, a homeless child, Give a dream to a terminal ill person or how many will turn a blind eye to what the rich says is less deserving. As for me i refuse to turn a blind eye to help where i can. For those who don't believe that is a blessing from God, You should look in the Bible because it says you wealth will be short lived. " I will cause confusion to enter their minds and they which don't believe will stumble " God Bless. Just giving all something to think about

Nice post, do you happen to believe in intercessors and prophetic words?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Heavy Duty - my belief is more people think the way you do (including me) than you realize. I sure hope I am heading your way to see Ali very soon. I plan to share more than 10% with our church and others because I truly believe this will be a blessing. Thanks for the post. :D

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Well said Heavy! And to someone who asked it earlier, Yes I believe in prophecy. God has given me numerous stuff in the past to share in a person's life. However, nothing so much on the investment yet.

Why don't you ask God for the RV date and I am guessing you won't get it. Not everyone believes in God and I will gladly take my chances of meeting him in the afterlife. Mainly because there is no such thing. Talk about living in fantasy land.

That's quite sad. I guess one day we all shall see.

• Upvote 8

Heavy, good post and you are right! This will happen on God's time and not ours. People are relying too much on "hearsay" and "intel" and don't realize that they are already blessed even before this investment comes to fruition. Any of our situations could be alot worse. I mean, would you rather be waiting patiently here for the RV or would you rather live in Iraq where the conditions are horrible? You decide? Some people needs to have more patience and live their life as if this is not going to happen. However, it will happen.

Edited by cbs71
  • Upvote 9

I find it ironic that all you God fearing people are the first to condemn someone else if they don't have the same beliefs as you. Free will is all about God not intervening in our decisions, therefore the RV is left to us mere mortals.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

Well said Heavy! And to someone who asked it earlier, Yes I believe in prophecy. God has given me numerous stuff in the past to share in a person's life. However, nothing so much on the investment yet.

That's quite sad. I guess one day we all shall see.

Here you go Vanessa, it is quite long but worth a read. I read it on 1st January, 2011.

Phyllis Ford

Carpenter’s Touch Ministries, Arlington, Texas

www.carpenterstouch.org

Word of the Lord

Year 2011

January 1, 2011

This is a compilation of the Words that the Lord began to share with me during the months of October-December. Those that are in quotes are exactly as it was spoken, others were visions, and others were direct words spoken to me. Pray about what God will have you do after reading this word. Because after spending time in word study and prayer over this prophecy, I feel that we are entering into a process for us to ultimately come into the place that God wants us. This means, individually, as a body of believers, and as kingdom citizens and a part of the mighty government of God in the earth. This includes God’s plan for those who will enter into his kingdom in this coming year. This remains a sober time of seeking Him, knowing Him, and obeying Him.

As we go into 2011, the Lord said no more business as usual ----He has drawn a line of demarcation and there shall be sudden change - sweeping changes - and the Lord will begin to release his judgments, his power, and his glory upon the land for change, for transformation, and for repentance. And there will be a great humbling coming over the land---for the Lord is shaking everything that is not of Him. Some very sobering events will take place even upon the first month and upon the first days, saith the Lord.

Prophetic Word 2011

“For I am preparing my remnant to go forth in this hour to set the captives free and fulfill the calling that I have placed upon them to reestablish the truth and the integrity of my word in the lives of my people. For I have called them with a holy calling and I have given them a heavenly mandate that the establishment of kingdom rule and reign must be implemented at this time for now. And I will restore order, and my glory shall be upon my people. I shall fulfill my covenant, and my glory will come upon them as light shining out of darkness. And all shall know that the time has come, for a new day is at hand, says the Lord. For many will rise up and know my heart and understand my plans, for their time of manifesting my will and purposes will be clear. They will walk with my mandate upon their feet, their hands shall be ready to win and to war, and their mouths will be filled with the utterances of my truth----for the time is at hand and the acceleration has begun, and my hand shall be mightily upon the land to touch the hearts of those who are open to receive my love and grace.”

“I will breathe life into my lineage of priests, for the very hour is at hand. They will move upon the land with great determination and faith, and I will take them into places and realms that they have never experienced.”

“There are those whose prayers and utterances have come up before me, and they shall rejoice because I am raising up a people in this day that will build up the waste places in the lives of those who have lost their way. They will restore the foundations for many generations to come, and they will be known as repairers of the breach.”

Isaiah 58:12 (Douay-Rheims translation)And the places that have been desolate for ages shall be built in thee: thou shalt raise up the foundation of generation and generation: and thou shalt be called the repairer of the fences, turning the paths into rest.

Isaiah 58:12 (Darby Bible Translation)And they that come of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations that have remained from generation to generation; and thou shalt be called, Repairer of the breaches, restorer of frequented paths.

Start With a Strong Consecration----and Follow His Instruction

“It is important that you start your course moving forth in the right direction with a strong consecration upon your life, for you are not your own and your life must move toward the path of the destiny that I have called you to—you must walk in a diligence that will create a new discipline in your life now. You must follow my instructions carefully---There is, along with this great move of my Spirit, much trouble in the land, even upheaval in government within your own nation.

Many uncertainties have frustrated and set confusion in the midst of many. The lack of faith has troubled the minds of many who have lost hope. But I have positioned you so that you can reach out and help others who have fainted and are without strength.”

Major Theme for 2011

The Lord showed me that this would be the year that the “Hidden things” would be revealed.

Mark 4:22 For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light.

1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God.

He revealed to me some of the Hidden things that would be revealed this coming year.

· Hidden manna

· Hidden wisdom

· Hidden revelation

· Hidden treasures

· Hidden doors (of opportunities)

· Hidden evil in the hearts of man

· Hidden governments (systems, organizations)

· Hidden agendas

· Hidden riches

· Hidden mysteries

· Hidden iniquity

Intercessors and watchmen throughout this year—pray that everything that is hidden be revealed in this time. The Lord said that the more that comes to light will reveal even greater truth and uncover more deception.

Hidden Enemies

The Lord began to show me the spirit of behemoth and the spirit of leviathan as two distinctive types of pride as well as enemies of the kingdom even how these two spirits will help facilitate the future work of the Antichrist Spirit. (More of this to come.) Leviathan and behemoth will be covered in detail on our website later this month.

Trouble in our Financial Structure and Supernatural Provision

“The entire financial structure as you know it now will begin to further decline, and by mid-year it will suffer collapse. So you must prepare and be ready to set certain safe-guards; to hear my voice, and allow me to physically shift finances and means for great necessities into your hands. Even when those tangible means will no longer get you through, I shall lead you, guide you, and direct you; and it will become evident that I am here to supply your needs according to my riches in glory.

I will open up wells of resources for you - supernaturally. So as you stay before my presence, I will teach you how to survive in situations that will seem almost impossible. And it will be a tremendous struggle for those who refuse to hear my voice and harden their hearts with pride and rebellion. I will open up wellsprings from dry places, so that my people will not only be sustained but it will literally save a people who will turn their hearts towards me. So you must prepare yourselves now.”

Wealth Releases

There will be several wealth releases and transfers in the body of Christ within the first four months of this year. The Lord will also give instructions and give great wisdom on how to receive wealth. Others will be favored by people of wealth who will be converted into the kingdom this year.

Watch and Pray, Be Sober and Vigilant

“For there will be a time that by the gentle hearing of my voice---I will lead you out of the path of destruction. For there will be traps and even snares that the enemy will try: from plots of terrorism to uprisings. There will be battle plans for a war that will heavily affect your nation. (There are regions along the east coast that I saw in a vision that will require much prayer, because the enemy wants to destroy them.) You must be quick to hear, obey, and respond. Pray and watch, so that you will follow me as I lead you through---for I will guide you in the darkest of times, the height of fear, and even the noisome pestilence.

There will be much that will occur to try to instill fear in the hearts of the people, but watch and pray against these things as they are distractions to keep you from walking in faith and staying focused. The enemy will attempt to destroy key people who are over key assignments from fulfilling my will. But my intercessors will see in the realm of the Spirit and become a shield to those that I reveal to them, and much will be averted. Also, I am placing my angels, my angelic host, in your very midst for protection, for strength and to stop the very plans of the enemy.

So be sober and vigilant. Be peaceful and calm, so that you may be alert and ready for the evils that will lurk in the very midst of this nation. I will raise up allies who will be a strength to this nation, and many of the plans of the enemy that are in place concerning the government and broadcast in the media even posted on the internet will be uncovered and exposed. There will be more trouble because of water shortages and water contamination. Storing up food will be an important necessity.”

Conspiracies Within Europe and Asia

There are some who are placed within this nation who are working for the benefit of other nations and they will be uncovered. Hidden plans from within Russia and China will unfold and hidden alliances will be revealed. There will be a conspiracy that will be uncovered concerning agents, out of London and Germany from some organization in Europe, that were working in the United States. Much will unfold about this and other things from March through July 2011.

Conspiracies Within the U. S.

But the conspiracies within the political arena in our nation will be even more treacherous. The banking system will be in great crisis by mid-year, and much of what we have seen in the stock market has been mere window-dressing. There is a major assassination plot that is already being planned. (It was not revealed to me as to whether it would be averted.) And there are hidden men of power that have decided these things. There is also one who is a major figure in government, but who is working behind the scenes, that will be uncovered; and because of what he knows –He will fear for his life.

A major chemical company will be under fire for a medicine that will be proven to be dangerous, only to find out that the ingredients have been tampered with.

Pray for Leadership in the Body of Christ

“The church will be under a microscope this coming year—there will continue to be an uncovering of hidden iniquity. Secret sins amongst leadership will not be tolerated, and judgment will begin and has already begun in the house of the Lord. There will be those who are strong in the faith that will release their mantles as they pass on into glory. They will be missed and honored for the great contributions that they have made in the cause for Christ.

Some will die in shame because of their uncovered iniquity; the question will be asked, ‘Are the leaders in the work of the Lord passing on prematurely?’ Much intercession needs to be exercised to cover our leadership in prayer. It is also important that leaders be wise in taking care of themselves physically by maintaining healthy lifestyles in this hour.”

“I am raising up those with the power of my grace and anointing to grow and mature as my people that will do great exploits in this hour. For they will not be identified by their credentials or titles but by their heart and obedience to the call that is being placed upon the Body—they will be trained, prepared, and ready for deployment. And they will rise up and pastor their communities with truth and grace. They will rise up and evangelize their neighborhoods and regions with power and light. And some will rise up and will teach the youth and get them ready for the days ahead. And I will raise up those who will prophesy to the nations (nationalities—every kindred, nation, and tongue). I will raise up those with great integrity and compassion to father those who are fatherless by the apostolic grace of my anointing, says the Lord. So now arise and assemble yourselves to be prepared, because the trump of the Lord is blowing and it is time for great work to be done.”

Rising Nations in Asia

China, India, and Japan will rise up in this hour with not only industrial strength but financial fortitude. Technology will be strong and inventions will emerge that even Britain and the U.S. have not discovered. Towards the end of 2011, there will be assistance, surprisingly, coming from two of these countries to help the U.S.

Hollywood and the Music Industry

Key people in Hollywood and in the music industry will change their lifestyles and begin to profess their lives as Christians. They will be openly professing their faith to others without any hesitation. There will also be some shocking and even starling deaths in Hollywood in this coming year. This will cause such a shaking, until some will answer the call to go to that region to evangelize Hollywood and the music industry, seeing them as a viable mission field. There will be some startling occurrences happening concerning occult activity with tragic endings. All of these things will prove to be a sobering time for many and cause the lives of men and women across the nation to turn to the Lord and surrender their hearts to Him.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I find it ironic that all you God fearing people are the first to condemn someone else if they don't have the same beliefs as you. Free will is all about God not intervening in our decisions, therefore the RV is left to us mere mortals.

I'm sure that's COMPLETELY it and your sarcasm and condescension had absolutely nothing with the negativity now being thrown at you. :unsure:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Blah, blah, blah. Bible thumpers are worse than pumpers. This is the 21st century, can we please evolve out of these stupid fairy tales?

Your post adds zero value my friend and at some point you will realize that God is real. However, we as Christians don't hate people, but hate the sin. God loves you!

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 5

Delusion is so incredibly comforting and reassuring. With 226+ different religions and factions still out there, surely ONE of their gods should have by now been able to establish world peace, eliminate horrendous crime and suffering from dreadful diseases, prevent one deadly catastrophic event after another, and save the world economy by leading Shabibi to the ever-elusive RV button. Ask and ye shall receive; pray and your prayers shall be answered..........or not. After 8 long years, it's now fairly evident that none of these gods has any interest in our RV, so PLEASE, once and for all, .......leave them in church where they belong. :P

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 15

I don't condemn anyone for their beliefs, this is for God to determine, i only offer the other side of what they choose not to believe and what i say is not misleading in any way. You are right about " free will " we are free to choose our character, our choices and our destiny and you are also right God will not push himself on anyone who chooses to live their life without him. But when the chosen time comes for you to meet your master, he will remind you of your choices and then sentence you to an eternity of darkness and suffering. Yes you have that right to choose in this life, he has that right in the next. When the BOOK OF LIFE is opened i hope your name is there.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Neither does yours, so what's your point? Hmmm really, and at what point as a rational thinking person will I realize that fairy tales are real?? We as atheists hate stupidity and credulity. Of course christians only hate "sin". What would their excuse have been for murdering innocent people throughout the centuries? Congrats, Logic loves you!

Well, being an Atheist says it all. My point was, if you have listened, is that God still cares and loves you even though you do not want to believe he exist. Not going to get into an argument with you so nothing you can say to me will hurt me, so bash on my friend. God indeed has given everyone free will and let me ask you this if you don't believe in God. Who's air are you breathing right now? Not yours. So go ahead and try to create your own. There's till time for you my friend. God bless.

Edited by cbs71
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

This a a rumor how???

Isn't Iraq a predominately muslim country?

America hasn't "fallen" because people have "Turned away from the church"....America has CHANGED (no Obama pun intended there) because people have sought to educate themselves and move out from under what was a very strong and very long term "religious" (ie christian) suppression applying to everything from sex to womens rights. People found out that they are FREE to be who and what they want to be and that the big bad boogie monsters that organized religion has taught would come get them just might be made up garbage to intimidate and control people for the benefit of other people.

I am sure some of you had rather go back to the old days where you kept your wives barefoot and pregnant....after all there is reference in the bible to the woman's "lessor place" in life. Too bad the same creator gave the women (and all other people who have been oppressed by organized religion since it began) the ability to read, learn, think...and FINALLY move out of the shadow and shackles so fondly referred to as "good old christian values"...

Christianity in and of itself (as any other religion) is probably fine...it is the people who twist and turn it to fit their own agenda who ruin it...wink.gif

Slade, you like many others are blind to the real truth. God said he will leave anyone unto themselves and that is exactly what is happening. I wish you well my friend.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Blah, blah, blah. Bible thumpers are worse than pumpers. This is the 21st century, can we please evolve out of these stupid fairy tales?

Okay. I am not ashamed of Christ. I want to win the people in the world to Jesus, so they can go heaven. God did create the world. God did give us the Bible, His words, to better our lives, and to share the true story of the history of the world, the history of the nation of Israel and the ancestors of Jesus. The Bible is absolutely true! Evolution is the fairy tale. I am not judging you for having different beliefs, but only trying to help you to find joy. If someone knows the cure for cancer, wouldn't it be selfish not to share it? For Christians, because we were once lonely, unfulfilled, guilt-ridden people enslaved by sin, we want to share our love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness and self-control with the world. We have been set free from unforgiveness, bitterness, and self-centeredness. No, we are not perfect, but we are forgiven and happy.

Each of you reading this has been drawn here for a purpose. Maybe God has chosen to use you for some spectacular purpose. Maybe He knows you have a generous heart, and you will bless mankind with your wealth. Maybe you have the gift of evangelism, and you will use your money to promote the gospel. Maybe you have not surrendered the Lordship of your life to Christ, and it is time for you to give up trying to find happiness in money, cars, houses, prestige, drugs, alcohol, sex, business, or religion.All of these things leave you with a hole in your heart - an empty, unsatisfied feeling. The only thing that will fill the hole in your heart is giving your soul to Jesus Christ - to allow Him to be your Lord and Savior. Only then will you be able to fulfill your true purpose in life, and find the abundant, Spirit-filled life that Jesus wants you to enjoy.

Pray this prayer (and really mean it) to be sure you will go to heaven.

Dear God,

I know that I am not perfect, and I don’t deserve

to go to heaven. Please forgive me of my sins and

wash me white as snow. Thank you for sending

Jesus to pay the price for my sins. I believe that

Jesus died on the cross, and rose from the dead

On the third day. I ask your Holy Spirit to come into

my heart and to save me. Be my Savior and my

Lord. I surrender every part of my life to you. I am

willing to obey your word, the Holy Bible, and I

will try to please you with all my heart, my mind,

and my soul. Thank you for saving me. Take me

to heaven some day when I die, and help me to

live a life that would please you.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Why don't you ask God for the RV date and I am guessing you won't get it. Not everyone believes in God and I will gladly take my chances of meeting him in the afterlife. Mainly because there is no such thing. Talk about living in fantasy land.

So, you have personal knowledge 'there is no such thing'..... or could it be you a placing all your 'faith' in what other people are telling you.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, and logic and reason still care and love you even though you believe in fairy tales. Dude, believers can't argue with atheists because there is no logic in your type of literal beliefs. It would be like trying to argue the existence of santa clause or peter pan. LOL! I didn't know air had a copyright, but perhaps the atmosphere? I mean I'm not a scientist or anything, but I'm pretty sure there is a such thing as the natural world. Get me some trees and plants and I'll give you Oxygen. There is still time for you too pal. Blessings are for the arrogant and Narcissistic, but that says it all.

:lol: "..didn't know air had a copyright" ..."perhaps the atmosphere" :lol: Ah..man, that is truly funny my friend. All in all, God loves you!:D

And if you can give me oxygen, please let me know! :lol:

• Upvote 2

Delusion is so incredibly comforting and reassuring. With 226+ different religions and factions still out there, surely ONE of their gods should have by now been able to establish world peace, eliminate horrendous crime and suffering from dreadful diseases, prevent one deadly catastrophic event after another, and save the world economy by leading Shabibi to the ever-elusive RV button. Ask and ye shall receive; pray and your prayers shall be answered..........or not. After 8 long years, it's now fairly evident that none of these gods has any interest in our RV, so PLEASE, once and for all, .......leave them in church where they belong. tongue.gif

A big ole smile to ya, Leg.......God loves you inspite of your self centered ways. Oh! and think of it this way, If all of us invested in this had your attitude and truly believe God has nothing to do with this, He might just get Shabibi to Rv in country and leave us out of the RV for another 8 years. How would that sound to ya. Now wouldn't that be a hoot.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2