Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wow. Another Rumor From DD Website

snoozycha

No words for this rumor LOL

bluwolf Rumor: 3/31/11 (Text stating RV to happen at 5pm EST Sun.)

April 1st, 2011 08:06 am · 4:42 PM [wings] Agent 007] Text from bluwolf at 5:20 pm eastern 3/31/11 Thomson Reuters system: lock in all rv rates on Friday at 10 pm pacific. They are released on Sunday at 5 pm eastern. Seen in US on Monday 9 am eastern. He asked that I share this with all of you. Please remember this must be taken as rumor!!!

4:43 PM [wings] this is from another site

4:43 PM [wings] got to run gang bbl

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

He forgot to say "April Fools". Sheesh!

i think if he says that, then alot of people will try to find him and cause bodily harm. I myself find it humorous. I'm just trying to control my patience and letting things happen when they do. Not by word of mouth aka intel aka my sources, but by reality.

Rumors are by nature uncertain information. Uncertainty begets anxiety. Throw the expectation of big money and you get high anxiety. It's a miracle there is any civility at all in these rumor threads. Additionally there is the likelihood that many of these rumors aren't actually rumors, but disinformation intended to solicit a specific response- either buying more dinars, or as we have seen lately, selling back one's dinars for a loss. These "rumors" have gotten so blatant that readers are abandoning rational scepticism for angry cynicism. I'm trying to recall a rumor I've seen in the last month that seemed to "ring true". The report of celebratory gunfire that might have been due to a RV ( and later learned was not) was the only one I can think of. Can anyone recall other "legit" rumors (not that they necessarily turned out to be true) but didn't begin as outright lies?

• Upvote 1

May or may not be true...although, I sincerely hope is!

However, I do know one thing to be true..this

site has the most negative, rude people

Commenting than any other I've seen. Do you fail to remember

This is called RUMOR section for a reason.

Let's just hope those out there with good intel

Do not become discouraged to leave comments, because of

the bashers..I know I would. Actually, I wouldn't wanna give people

like that my intel in the first place!!!

Go RV!!! :)))))

• Upvote 2

I recently heard a very wise quote that I think applies to this situation: "I am not responsible for what you didn't get before you met me." As applied to this site, I believe it means that, simply because someone has been in this investment for a number of yyears, with the attendant dissapointments, doesn't automatically give that person the right to criticize those of us who have NOT been in this investment as long.

If your patience has worn that thin, I can certainly understand. If so, I respectfully suggest that it may be time to take a break from Dinar Vets. Cynicism, sarcasm and ridicule are not appropriate in a forum such as this, and they reflect far more poorly on the perpetrator than they do on the target. JMO. GO RV!

• Upvote 2

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if the people that bashed posts in the rumors section were to be banned. Negativity begets negativity. We all speculated on this investment. We all have a stake in this. To criticize and bash a person for sharing info that can't be substantiated with a link, that was posted in the rumor section makes no sense to me. Just my opinion.

Plus one

I recently heard a very wise quote that I think applies to this situation: "I am not responsible for what you didn't get before you met me." As applied to this site, I believe it means that, simply because someone has been in this investment for a number of yyears, with the attendant dissapointments, doesn't automatically give that person the right to criticize those of us who have NOT been in this investment as long.

If your patience has worn that thin, I can certainly understand. If so, I respectfully suggest that it may be time to take a break from Dinar Vets. Cynicism, sarcasm and ridicule are not appropriate in a forum such as this, and they reflect far more poorly on the perpetrator than they do on the target. JMO. GO RV!

If they would shut down another site you would get rid of all the rumors

That, and perhaps members should stop bringing them over from other sites. This one wasn't even creative or fun. I read the rumors for entertainment and this was not an award winner.

• Upvote 1