Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOI Website and Prime Minister Maliki Website

BanG

I just felt that these links would prove useful to all of us regarding the goings on within the GOI's Web-space and any progress being made. My same thoughts are implied by the link to the Prime Ministers office and what he's doing.......lolol. Peace.

• Upvote 4

Wow...thanks BanG! Very useful little sites, nicely done, too. Too bad Mr. PM doesn't think a link for English would be necessary.

I am glad to see all the wonderful projects they've been involved in. I'd like to know more about whether or not they are actually getting anything DONE. I hope some of our Dinarians don't make fools of themselves writing to ask when the RV is going to be.

There is an interesting ad placed on the GOI homepage: A darkened room in daylight, a Dinar bill rolled up and placed into a mousetrap like bait, then a hand on a light switch...what exactly are they trying to catch? :unsure:

Edited by Wassaap

Thanks BanG!

Larry V, Wassaap, (hopefully my attachment comes through), in the upper right area of the webpage, there's an area where you can switch to English - it's noted as "Eng"

Yes...there's an "ENG" button on the GOI website, but not on the PM website. Figures.

Not good for Israel...

Question:Is there any chance the new Iraq, where the composition of good relations with Israel in order to rebuild Iraq and the region and spreading democracy, especially with what we are seeing the poor treatment of Arab countries towards the democratic experiment in Iraq.

Answer the Prime Minister:

Nothing to do with Israel because it insists on the rape of the land and the practice of terrorism and how can it be said that Israel would be a good position with democracy, where is the democracy in Israel

Hello Bang.

Found this on your info Link..

Name: Warid B. Walsh

Side: Independent

Q.: Will expect improvement or re-estimate in Iraq Dinar value soon?

PM: Our decision linked to economic situation study to enhance its value, but other things like incomes increase and economy development will effect that, we won’t be hurry in this matter, but we will work on finding guarantees to this action through central bank

Intresting- I think this was dated FEB-28 - 2011 Thanks for the info, Time to kick back and relax-- Iraq never Compleates Anything - they start something then stop doing it . Then they start something else and stop doing it Also-- this is ther pattern...They Never Compleate Anything...

• Upvote 1

Wow that is great, now if I could only read any of it.

Wow...thanks BanG! Very useful little sites, nicely done, too. Too bad Mr. PM doesn't think a link for English would be necessary.

I am glad to see all the wonderful projects they've been involved in. I'd like to know more about whether or not they are actually getting anything DONE. I hope some of our Dinarians don't make fools of themselves writing to ask when the RV is going to be.

There is an interesting ad placed on the GOI homepage: A darkened room in daylight, a Dinar bill rolled up and placed into a mousetrap like bait, then a hand on a light switch...what exactly are they trying to catch? :unsure:

Well by using Google Chrome web browser it automatically translates both sites into English. I have no idea what web browser your using but to me it sounds like a short circuit between the keyboard and the chair. Peace.

left side of page, click eng and like majic english!

I just felt that these links would prove useful to all of us regarding the goings on within the GOI's Web-space and any progress being made. My same thoughts are implied by the link to the Prime Ministers office and what he's doing.......lolol. Peace.

You Are the Man....thanks for sharing all of your info..and helping those of us who are still learning.... :tiphat:

Well by using Google Chrome web browser it automatically translates both sites into English. I have no idea what web browser your using but to me it sounds like a short circuit between the keyboard and the chair. Peace.

I'll take back my thank-you, since you seem to want to feel superior. If I wanted some trashy translation from a web browser, I could come up with several.