Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ILOVEMYLIFE Info: Peoples D3/31/11 10:30am

nointel

* ILOVEMYLIFE Info: Peoples D 3/31/11 10:30am

March 31st, 2011 05:37 pm ·

Other financial entities were given their “heads-up”. Yesterday afternoon late, (MST) we got a message from someone outside our information base that the rate is $5.27 and that the Dong would also go. I did not understand that rate since it had pinged originally at $6.19 (sent out signal between the banking and forex systems – think of the radar ping in the submarine movies), but, I reported what was said by some at that time. This morning it was made known that the Dong would not go as yet, but that in some ways is good – but that is another story. Also, it has been verified that the IQD is still holding at $6.19. Everyone say, “YEA!!!”

[10:31:58 AM | Edited 10:32:22 AM] Sara M.: 9:44 AM [iLOVEMYLIFE] Now, understand that the RV has already been put out and it is in the system and can show – remember – at any time. This is not tied to days of the week or times of the day – when it gets to that “special number”, it will light up the banking screens and they are already waiting for dinar holders to show up.

[cookininhawaii] PrettyGaPeach …understood.

[diverdown] It is NOT delayed… it is NOT being held up… it is NOT not going to happen now, etc!! IT HAS ALREADY! We can truly see it at ANY TIME! Also, this time frame is not open-ended. It is to be in place before the end of the month. That is, by the way, day after tomorrow. HOWEVER! The main emphasis is on the ANY TIME – as in still quite possibly today! Do not get nervous or wondering as there is no longer anything to wonder about – except how long it will take to show up on your account screen. Hold steady! It is happening right now. Be Well,

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

April fools to you too!!

quote name='nointel' date='01 April 2011 - 11:02 AM' timestamp='1301619721' post='430540']

* ILOVEMYLIFE Info: Peoples D 3/31/11 10:30am

March 31st, 2011 05:37 pm ·

Other financial entities were given their “heads-up”. Yesterday afternoon late, (MST) we got a message from someone outside our information base that the rate is $5.27 and that the Dong would also go. I did not understand that rate since it had pinged originally at $6.19 (sent out signal between the banking and forex systems – think of the radar ping in the submarine movies), but, I reported what was said by some at that time. This morning it was made known that the Dong would not go as yet, but that in some ways is good – but that is another story. Also, it has been verified that the IQD is still holding at $6.19. Everyone say, “YEA!!!”

[10:31:58 AM | Edited 10:32:22 AM] Sara M.: 9:44 AM [iLOVEMYLIFE] Now, understand that the RV has already been put out and it is in the system and can show – remember – at any time. This is not tied to days of the week or times of the day – when it gets to that “special number”, it will light up the banking screens and they are already waiting for dinar holders to show up.

[cookininhawaii] PrettyGaPeach …understood.

[diverdown] It is NOT delayed… it is NOT being held up… it is NOT not going to happen now, etc!! IT HAS ALREADY! We can truly see it at ANY TIME! Also, this time frame is not open-ended. It is to be in place before the end of the month. That is, by the way, day after tomorrow. HOWEVER! The main emphasis is on the ANY TIME – as in still quite possibly today! Do not get nervous or wondering as there is no longer anything to wonder about – except how long it will take to show up on your account screen. Hold steady! It is happening right now. Be Well,

• Upvote 1

LOL do they not know there is no such thing as the "backscreens" that supposedly ping between banks and forex? lol funny stuff!!!

pal, there is a backscreen at banks im not saying there pinging, but there are screens! I wish i knew what you thought you knew and i would be a rocket scientist.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

LOL do they not know there is no such thing as the "backscreens" that supposedly ping between banks and forex? lol funny stuff!!!

You must work for a bank or forex broker LOL. What bank or brokerage do you work for LOL?? Not calling you a liar, just looking for some facts to back up your statement. You do know they're linked? Pony express went out of business after President Ford took office. :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

pal, there is a backscreen at banks im not saying there pinging, but there are screens! I wish i knew what you thought you knew and i would be a rocket scientist.

Not backscreens that bounce back and forth rates that are hidden to the public like a lot of these people like to say in their rumors......the screens the bank has is just a simple list of exchange rates....no secret pinging going on like we all would like to believe

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Better still submarines do not use radar under water......it does not work underwater, we use SONAR and that sends a lovely ping out and returns a signature or contact. Great Post otherwise and I hope we see something fairly soon. Peace.

• Upvote 1

You must work for a bank or forex broker LOL. What bank or brokerage do you work for LOL?? Not calling you a liar, just looking for some facts to back up your statement. You do know they're linked? Pony express went out of business after President Ford took office. :lol:

Well aren't you just such a great comedian! Sorry I wasn't specific enough for you to grasp what I was getting across.....the secret screens that these people always mention do not exist....it helps to know a few people in a few good positions that can clarify on a lot of the garbage we read from other forums.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Not backscreens that bounce back and forth rates that are hidden to the public like a lot of these people like to say in their rumors......the screens the bank has is just a simple list of exchange rates....no secret pinging going on like we all would like to believe

I tend to agree. The only back screen available that I may be able to find would be a public ip address that leads to a firewall and hack into it. After that, I can build you one! IT security people have mad skills! Of course that is highly illegal so I wouldn't do that. But my point is that would be the only way to verify a "backscreen".