Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Got Advice on Gold

apilot

11-02-2009, 10:36 PM

goldtrends

Dinar Pro Join Date: Oct 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All

Looks like things are shaping up on the Dinar front, I hope that after this everyone will seek proper advise and manage their new found wealth wisely.

My name is Luis Ovalle and I am the owner of ( edited by moderator), I am a part of other forums, and will be extending discounts to Dinar investors that are part of this forum, and another one not to be mentioned. I work with some of the largest brokerages for all precious metals such as gold, platinum, silver etc.. in the country.

When buying gold, you need to make sure you buy investment grade gold that is recognized by the everyday gold dealer, buying gold on discount can limit your options in reselling it later. If you do to resell it you will need to pay for an assay of the gold you own, which will cost you money, buying gold using an official hallmark like Johnson Matthey, or Credit Suisse hallmark will avoid those expenses and are universally recognized.

I not only sell gold but I buy it also, I work with a liquidity holding house and can repurchase millions of dollars of investment grade gold back providing you a two way market. Gold is great but if you don't have someone to buy it back and turn it to cash then it is worthless unless you plan on using a barter system of sorts. Gold is forecast to hit in the 2000 to 3000 range in the next 5 years. Silver can also be very profitable, but it is bulky and very volatile and is more of an industrial metal.

I've exchanged info with this gentleman and he seems legit. This post come from another forum. Obviously, scout around but his site and information may be a starting point for research. Not recommending, just passing along info. Best to all. GM

Edited by Barbann
deleted promotional and contact links - not permitted

If you are going to echange gold for IQD it has to go as follows, IQD to USD, pay your taxes, then you buy gold, if you go IQD to GOLD and you dont pay taxes you're going to get in trouble. Don't become rich to lose it all by doing something to put yourself out there. Pigs get fat Hogs get slaughtered

• Upvote 1

I am legt, and I will only do things the right way, so if you wish to buy from me, please remember things need to follow a protocol, I will not stretch the laws for anyone and might very well hand pick my clients. I can conduct any quantity of gold and also buy it back. 100 million 200 hundred million, just depends on availability as far as turn times are concerned.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the information on gold and silver. I've read a recent article that gold is rising and may be a bit of a falsehood as far as its future appreciation may be concerned. I'm not saying the article is true or false but it comes from a gentleman who has worked with investments for 30+ years. He further predicts or estimates that "iron" may be a better investment. Thoughts on the matter would be much appreciated. Thanks.

T

I am thinking of putting 15/25% of the RV into gold. Any advice on getting bullion coins, bullion, 1 oz coins or a mix of all oz sizes. Also do I want 22k eagles or stick with 24k? Thanks for your thoughts.

Hi apilot,

Have yopu heard about pilots and our investment strategy...? We Invest, Invest, Invest, and Invest - until it's all gone...!

RON ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I never realized there was a forum for gold or I would of posted earlier.

The main tip for buying gold is do your research first. Depending on the type of bullion you want depends on the price. While it may seem that 1 oz of gold should be the same, the prices say different.

As of last week, here is an example of premiums being charged by dealers:

(the +...... is the price OVER spot of gold)

American Gold Eagles +75

Krug's and Maples +60-65

Suisse credits +40-45

Of course, some will discount the premiums when bulk purchasing.

Those are the most popular, but there are more types obviously. I just wanted to give examples of what you could expect if investing soon.

Coins are my choice when it comes to buying gold and silver.

It will always be easier to exchange and could not only gain regular gold value but also coin collector values.

Thanks for the post

Me too - I have gold and silver numismatic coins in a QRP (Qualified Retirement Plan) and I hope to buy more of them (especially silver) when the RV happens.

Something to consider about Gold!

Gold goes up when the dollar goes down. When the dollar goes up gold goes down. Currently the dollar is under a great deal of stress due to the US debt and a slow economy. This why you are currently seeing a lot of emphasis on Gold.

When the RV happens the dollar should go up, especially when large amounts of US dept is eliminated. If this happens then IMO Gold prices would likely go down for a significant period. If the economy improves due to the RV then gold prices would likely remain low unless something else happens to weaken the dollar (more debt).

Personally I am not going out to buy a bunch of gold right after the RV because I believe that the prices will fall. If I am right, I will then look for other economic conditions that might cause a weakening of the dollar and bounce-back in gold prices.

• Upvote 1

I am certainly NOT an expert but I have to assume that when this RV's the value of the dollar will rise...meaning the value of th gold will drop. Seems like it makes more sense to sell the gold directly after RV and then buy it back when you feel it hits a bit of a low. I don't know if that will be a few months or what. Go RV I just read your post DESERTPETE and I guess we are on the same page.....POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 1

Coins are my choice when it comes to buying gold and silver.

It will always be easier to exchange and could not only gain regular gold value but also coin collector values.

Thanks for the post

Good planning. Smaller coins have mush more liquidity and easier to sell to individuals. 100oz bars really don't do many people good unless moving directly onto the market.