Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's Midnight in IRAQ

quattro1

yes April fools! lol

Well, I guess they could have until 3am EST saturday when CBI reopens tho right?

Or maybe April 7, or maybe May hmm 15th, or maybe June 1 - WHATEVER!!!

I learned a long time ago to NOT listen to these hopes and certainly not make them expectations.

Certainly something is going on globally with currencies and governments. Keep the faith everyone it will happen sometime. I truly believe it will be before July buy hey! thats just an educated guess based upon all the international info out there.

Have a great weekend and so what if it does not happen this weekend - maybe next week who knows :D

• Upvote 2

You arent one of those idiots that believe the guru's? Did they give you the next date yet?? Lol, next the forum's gonna be filled with all the people crying and complaining it didnt happen. Boohoo. cry me a river, thats what people get and deserve when they believe the guru gospel. The gurus are fake, How many times do we have to tell you people. Oh, sorry thats not positive enough, but it's reality.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Unfortunately ... the rate at the CBI is the same.

http://www.cbi.iq/

:blink:

If it has changed, I wouldn't look for an update until monday on cbi. Not that it has happened but they would sit on it for 2 or 3 days.

You arent one of those idiots that believe the guru's? Did they give you the next date yet?? Lol, next the forum's gonna be filled with all the people crying and complaining it didnt happen. Boohoo. cry me a river, thats what people get and deserve when they believe the guru gospel. The gurus are fake, How many times do we have to tell you people. Oh, sorry thats not positive enough, but it's reality.

Why are you cruising the rumor section Mr Truth. Seems like an unlikely place for you to be. :o

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

April 1st is not a day you visit ANY web board that discusses things you have a financial interest in.

Regular days around are filled to the brim with unsubstantiated Rumours & Pumping, April 1st will innevitably see the cupeth overfloweth.

Edit: Well said Truth... well said.

Edited by KingGebus

Let's say they wanted to RV between the two quarters per-say.

In this particular situation, they would likely not update until the CBI opens again.

CBI is closed Friday & Saturdays, therefore, we wouldn't see anything until Sunday at roughly 3-4AM CST.

Than, we initially look to see if they have an auction, or any change or rates.

Let me tell you something, Truthful: Members of DV do not look to gurus. We look to individuals that know what they are talking about. We have intelligent, curious, respected members that do extensive research and do not spew rumors, dates, or rates. Some members post guru's comments from other sites and except for a few, most are full of it and we read their posts for entertainment.

But, we as a whole, do not look for gurus. We look to people that know what they are talking about. You are accusing us of believing what others say as gospel. We aren't stupid. We can make that distinction with any help for the likes of you. We also know what reality is, and you are not it!

Why don't you just go away and spout your tremendous knowledge on some other site. We do not condone your behavior or your assumptions. You need to hook up with Jxhal and get to another site where you can be appreciated, because you are just not going to get any loving around here.

Adios

Carrello

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Let me tell you something, Truthful: Members of DV do not look to gurus. We look to individuals that know what they are talking about. We have intelligent, curious, respected members that do extensive research and do not spew rumors, dates, or rates. Some members post guru's comments from other sites and except for a few, most are full of it and we read their posts for entertainment.

But, we as a whole, do not look for gurus. We look to people that know what they are talking about. You are accusing us of believing what others say as gospel. We aren't stupid. We can make that distinction with any help for the likes of you. We also know what reality is, and you are not it!

Why don't you just go away and spout your tremendous knowledge on some other site. We do not condone your behavior or your assumptions. You need to hook up with Jxhal and get to another site where you can be appreciated, because you are just not going to get any loving around here.

Adios

Carrello

Excellent point. I agree that the seasoned, well researched DV members have great insight and are very smart. My comment was directed at the ones who blindly follow and then become upset when their "rate and date" dont show up. I am not accusing anyone of anything. There seem to be a lot of new topics that show up where people are either complaing or they start a topic to bash someone. IMO, who needs that. I apologize if you were offended.

• Upvote 1

UMMMM - the date on CBI still says 31/03/2011 - so their site has not been updated for the beginning of the new quarter yet. Hope springs eternal!!

Actually, I am trying to make peace with the idea of having to go back out on the road. Months without much golf feel wasted as far as I'm concerned. Giving up my club membership will really sting, but even if I have to re-up for the new initiation fee after the RV, it's not like it'll be a major problem. Still feels like throwing money away, though.

I've got until Sunday morning before I'll be heading out of town, after 1pm before the point of no return getting on the bus for the last leg on my way for orientation and testing. If it RVs before my first load I'll have to buy my own bus ticket back to where I'm gonna leave my car - and might have to reimburse them for my D.O.T. physical and drug screening - but could be worse. Come on RV!!

Peace and Prosperity