Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor from Skype

harrysmug

I am a short timer compared to most you people. How do you stand it. Its like every hour on the hour a prediction or anouncment or a cloak & dagger plot to overthrow the goverment. Whats even stupider is I read em. begining to end. hahahahahahahaa Im a bigger moron then they are. But One day that big ole pumpkin is going to rise out of that pumkin patch and I for damm sure am going to be there to watch. No Matter how long it takes.

GOOOOOOO RVVVVVVV !!!!!!!!!!

You use the term "stupider" and then you include an unnecessary sentence..."I'm a bigger moron than they are". Some things just don't need saying.

oh_shit-759720.jpg

You use the term "stupider" and then you include an unnecessary sentence..."I'm a bigger moron than they are". Some things just don't need saying.

oh_shit-759720.jpg

Now, wouldn't Grandma and Grandpa be proud!!!!!!!!!! Sonny boy, can finally express himself

I swear, sometimes our banking system here really gets under my skin. I was in my bank earlier and even showed the teller Skypes post, and she still refused to deposit the 6 million from my revalue into my checking account. So, as a result, I'm once again overdrawn. Can someone please forward Skypes number so the teller can straighten this out. Sheesh!

• Upvote 2

"I'll gladly pay you tuesday for a dinar today"

Guess who???

10 centsonthedollar

whoo hoo

seriously what do you expect?

instant millions?

personally i dont feel quite that 'special'

i feel that we took a great risk and desreve a special reward for our investment

ANYTHING at all works for me

silver or gold would have given many times the increase then this 'lame investment' that i'll hold till the end

pitty me???

what say you ???

in or out???

seriously 10 cents onthedollar??

woo hoo

Now, wouldn't Grandma and Grandpa be proud!!!!!!!!!! Sonny boy, can finally express himself

Thanks for the grammer lesson . Im going to place that info right up there with all my other important stuff . Wirting is not everyones thing Mr Buttkiss I`m thinking everyone understood. Just what I was saying Thank you for the post.