Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor from Skype

harrysmug

Posted Today, 12:19 PM

I do not know the author. But read this elsewhere, and am not sure how old it is, but based on the content, would think this was written within the last day or so... Again, don't shoot the messenger. I myself like being able to put the pieces of the puzzle together and actually enjoy reading anything related to the RV.

Mod's if this is posted under the wrong category please relocate for me. Thank you.

9:29 AM [iLOVEMYLIFE] Hey, All! Understand one thing. The RV is already done and is coming to us through the system as we write. No stop watches on time frames please. As of our Sunday night, everything in Baghdad had been signed off on (remember the U.S. Treasury and others have been there for some time now getting this all put together and completed). As of our Sunday night, the RV was put into motion and the ping went out at that time at $6.19. Verification of both was reported yesterday morning. The U.S. Treasury said they would not leave Baghdad until it was all completed. Well, as of 8:00 Tuesday morning in Baghdad (our last night) all treasury personnel working on the revalue of the dinar had boarded planes and had left. It was about noon yesterday MST (3 hours behind Eastern Daylight), that the U.S. Treasurey put out advance notification by secured communication lines, to the banks that they were to honor the exchange of the Iraqi dinar at all branches. Other financial entities were given their "heads-up". Yesterday afternoon late, (MST) we got a message from someone outside our information base that the rate is $5.27 and that the Dong would also go. I did not understand that rate since it had pinged originally at $6.19 (sent out signal between the banking and forex systems - think of the radar ping in the submarine movies), but, I reported what was said by some at that time. This morning it was made known that the Dong would not go as yet, but that in some ways is good - but that is another story. Also, it has been verified that the IQD is still holding at $6.19. Everyone say, "YEA!!!"

[10:31:58 AM | Edited 10:32:22 AM] Sara M.: 9:44 AM [iLOVEMYLIFE] Now, understand that the RV has already been put out and it is in the system and can show - remember - at any time. This is not tied to days of the week or times of the day - when it gets to that "special number", it will light up the banking screens and they are already waiting for dinar holders to show up. It is NOT delayed... it is NOT being held up... it is NOT not going to happen now, etc!! IT HAS ALREADY! We can truly see it at ANY TIME! Also, this time frame is not open-ended. It is to be in place before the end of the month. That is, by the way, day after tomorrow. HOWEVER! The main emphasis is on the ANY TIME - as in still quite possibly today! Do not get nervous or wondering as there is no longer anything to wonder about - except how long it will take to show up on your account screen. Hold steady! It is happening right now. Be Well,

* +

* -

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 6

OH MY GOD just one of these please be right. sorry though you lost me at "secured lines to the banks" You lost me at "pinging" like a submarine. and the final tid bit that made me hit the BS button was when you said the banks have the rate it just has not been announced yet! These banks want to make more money than they can STAND. Soeey but I believe this as 100% BULLSHAT

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

I just love it when someone clearly states at the top of their post 'this did not come from me, please don't shoot the messenger' and then it's like everyone reads everything but that part and decides to shoot (negative) the messenger anyway.

Ha, he went from negative to positive in the time it took me to post that.

Edited by MrMiyagi
  • Upvote 1

My bad. Still got another 56 minutes until April 1st in Iraq. Guess we'll see then. CBI still shows 1170. I don't know why I'm even entertaining this rumor. Wishful thinking I suppose. 55 minutes and counting....

Edited by jamaba

As i am posting, there are 134 people reading this. I happen to be one who believes many of the rumors. Do not believe the 6.19, unless that is an after LOP situation. Well, I will go down the posts and see if there are people I can pick on. Keep in mind, this is just for comic relief. It is nothing personal with any of those that I might roast or bash. Okay, well maybe I hate them a little, but a little hate isn't so bad. Well, time to kick some arse-you can't say ass on this site, a child may be looking over your shoulder, or worse yet, a child may be the one putting forth the rumors.

Wiskey...Tango...Foxtrot??? (Sorry, I stole it from someother member!, but it was so funny I have been using it all day!) :lmao::lmao:

Yep I stole it too!!! Cracked me up. At least there is humor here. Forget watching soaps/or reality tv, this is far better.

I am a short timer compared to most you people. How do you stand it. Its like every hour on the hour a prediction or anouncment or a cloak & dagger plot to overthrow the goverment. Whats even stupider is I read em. begining to end. hahahahahahahaa Im a bigger moron then they are. But One day that big ole pumpkin is going to rise out of that pumkin patch and I for damm sure am going to be there to watch. No Matter how long it takes.

GOOOOOOO RVVVVVVV !!!!!!!!!!

Posted Today, 12:19 PM

I do not know the author. But read this elsewhere, and am not sure how old it is, but based on the content, would think this was written within the last day or so... Again, don't shoot the messenger. I myself like being able to put the pieces of the puzzle together and actually enjoy reading anything related to the RV.

Mod's if this is posted under the wrong category please relocate for me. Thank you.

9:29 AM [iLOVEMYLIFE] Hey, All! Understand one thing. The RV is already done and is coming to us through the system as we write. No stop watches on time frames please. As of our Sunday night, everything in Baghdad had been signed off on (remember the U.S. Treasury and others have been there for some time now getting this all put together and completed). As of our Sunday night, the RV was put into motion and the ping went out at that time at $6.19. Verification of both was reported yesterday morning. The U.S. Treasury said they would not leave Baghdad until it was all completed. Well, as of 8:00 Tuesday morning in Baghdad (our last night) all treasury personnel working on the revalue of the dinar had boarded planes and had left. It was about noon yesterday MST (3 hours behind Eastern Daylight), that the U.S. Treasurey put out advance notification by secured communication lines, to the banks that they were to honor the exchange of the Iraqi dinar at all branches. Other financial entities were given their "heads-up". Yesterday afternoon late, (MST) we got a message from someone outside our information base that the rate is $5.27 and that the Dong would also go. I did not understand that rate since it had pinged originally at $6.19 (sent out signal between the banking and forex systems - think of the radar ping in the submarine movies), but, I reported what was said by some at that time. This morning it was made known that the Dong would not go as yet, but that in some ways is good - but that is another story. Also, it has been verified that the IQD is still holding at $6.19. Everyone say, "YEA!!!"

[10:31:58 AM | Edited 10:32:22 AM] Sara M.: 9:44 AM [iLOVEMYLIFE] Now, understand that the RV has already been put out and it is in the system and can show - remember - at any time. This is not tied to days of the week or times of the day - when it gets to that "special number", it will light up the banking screens and they are already waiting for dinar holders to show up. It is NOT delayed... it is NOT being held up... it is NOT not going to happen now, etc!! IT HAS ALREADY! We can truly see it at ANY TIME! Also, this time frame is not open-ended. It is to be in place before the end of the month. That is, by the way, day after tomorrow. HOWEVER! The main emphasis is on the ANY TIME - as in still quite possibly today! Do not get nervous or wondering as there is no longer anything to wonder about - except how long it will take to show up on your account screen. Hold steady! It is happening right now. Be Well,

* +

* -

I don't know what someone is smoking!? But whatever it is, it must be gooooooooooooood!!!

Either that, or someone is preparing a nice big April's fool day trick!

Radar doesn't ping on a submarine....it's SONAR and in the case of the mentioned rumor it is an acronym for...Stupid Obscure Numbskull Assinine Rumor...(huh?) DUH!

If you like acronym's,try this one...BOHICA

Bend

Over

Here

It

Comes

Again

By the way nice catch on the sonar ping...this ex bubblehead is impressed.

I don't know what someone is smoking!? But whatever it is, it must be gooooooooooooood!!!

Either that, or someone is preparing a nice big April's fool day trick!

I heard it in the background... wwwsssssss cough, cough eear this is some good s**t.

• Upvote 1