Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is the BIGGEST bunch of crap!

Harley1550

there is fringe all over those flags ... they're just folded inwards - look near the top

wish people would get a grip!!

yes, it is fringe-city!!...thanks for putting the link up. But you know...when they do a semi-tight zoom-in of Obama...those two flags either side of him....are in the right position to look like angel's wings...Whoaaa!!!

Coincidence...or....not...??!! Ask your local conspiracy theorist. :rolleyes:

IF you look closely at the BEGINNING of the video, you not only see fringe at the top but a HUGE bottom row of YELLOW on each flag showing a huge fringe. DEBUNKED - sorry

BY the way, the Lybian fighters are loosing ground as of this morning....

OK---To answer a few questions here-and make a statement---You have just seen the HERD mentality ..This is what the gov. wants---I am not saying what you read is true and i will not say what you read is not true. I do not know the RV price but what I do know is that yes --Stock up on water - There WILL be a run on the food market. Watch the grocery stores on a Wed. or a Fri. and see the rush? That will be even worse on a Marshall Law call out. Will we get it in Canada Yes i believe so right after the US is put into one. In my Personal opinion i believe it will happen and so do alot of you all here. The ones that snicker the most usually know the most. Now if you are not ready then you are in trouble- The Mormans are taught that you have a years supply of food on hand. There are other groups of people who do the same-(ARE YOU IN THAT GROUP?)This is a good factor to have in any case whether it be unemployment welfare - job shortage? Does it look like that so far? The US and the Canadain gov. have in the last year passed a Law that states there is NO-URBAN FARMING-----no- gardens. yup that is law. Now that should say something right there. However there has been talk about Marshall Law. - When -where- why i really dont know. Take a look here- why is the gov trying to take away your 2nd amendment? and over in Canada the gov is trying to take away land from the landowner? These are things you have to understand. If you all are smart you will Stock up on food --You will buy seeds instead of that next chocolate bar-it costs the same or less--You will bottle water for using(not drinking) You will get alternative means for hydro or learn to live useing the sun and the moon.Getting to bed when it goes down and rising when it is light. You will get your extra meds in order. DONT EVER UNDERESTAMATE THE SYSTEM. The welfare system works the same way you catch a hog and once you fence him in it becomes faithful to you and doesnt want to forge for food . Get with it. I am not of the HERD MENTALLITY. START looking around. If you dont believe what i am saying- the BIBLE is talked alot here and the word has it that things will happen. If you dont believe that look at what you are doing with the DINAR .You are all waiting at the post like the horsetrack and Bang your off when it comes in and you will buy alot of things because your wants are not what you want----Read the BIBLE and read this----ISAIAH--55:2--WHY DO YOU SPEND MONEY FOR WHAT IS NOT BREAD,AND YOUR WAGES FOR WHAT DOES NOT SATISFY??? ---Remeber JESUS and HIS disciples were not of the herd mentality. Dont be the same -quietly go about your bussiness and do what you should do. Watch -look closely-put away-study your area -watch your area,s news- put up your food. find out what you would do if your system went down- as in your toilet. Do you know how to make a fridge in the ground> to store and keep frozen meat? and cream on top and be able to have ice-cream if you want? Do you know how to re-use motor oil and clean it to use again-because you might not get it ? I am just a Watchman on the Wall. Who are you? -----I care for you all---Blessings -Vern :)

• Upvote 2

This is an e-mail I got from a friend of mine this morning. It was sent to her by some crackpot.

I have never posted anything like this but seriously, it made me laugh.

Where do these people come from?

This is for "entertainment purposes" only.

Don't shoot the messenger, please!

Thank you Harley for the post :)

All I can say is I am shaking my head at such fabrication and hype,

sometimes there is nothing more to say. :(

I just am amazed to read something like this and this has to be one

of the most far out baseless info. to date. Saddens me personally to

think what this has been made into.

I wonder how it is that it seems so easy for these folks to lie and they seem to

do it with ease and purpose...to keep those sales going. I am so thankful others

see it for what it is, I just do not want ot see any more people here being hurt by

this kind of trash.

Thanks again harley for making us aware of this insanity. :D

All my best!

Jim

---

http://home.myfairpoint.net/vzeo1z2a/YellowFlag.html---------------The 'Law of Admiralty' Flag --this has some substance to it- We in Canada have the same laws pertaining to this. The same as you. On this issue the Canadain Laws tend to mirror the same laws as in the States. It does happen from time to time. One that you should be worried about is the Marshall Law issue because it will take place in ALL border towns . Whether in the Sates or in Canada. This will come true when The NAU/SPP and the Free Trade agreements all come together. When people founded these 2 countries they had to have something to keep peace and ADMIRAL LAW was used until the courts were put in place. When that happened it was British rule -and we all know what happened then. So people are still brinnging it up in the cpourts and are winning. Small vitories - but winning non the less-. That my friends is Freedom-Blessings Vern :) Dont laug at it- you may need it some day-

Are you the grandson of timithy leary . It would really explain alot. DUDE PLEASE

Dr.Timothy Leary........He was a worshipper of that Mexican hallucinogenic mushroom. Peyote.......

And he also contributed to the creation of the Lysergic Acid (LSD) if I'm not mistaken..........

Edited by umbertino