Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Intel 3-30

harrysmug

Okie is NOT an individual with contacts....he is a fictitious character made up by a group of pumpers....KNOW THAT!!!!!!

Hmmm........Might be........

:o oh, Crap!!! i told you it was bad imitation of John Wayne! :(

let me edit it....

imitates John Wayne(well trytoatleast) "well, howdy...pilgrim...if you got the guts to skin off the skin of Okie's monkey arese...i can sure abide-ya...Haw Haw haw. " :lol:

I remember his last ( I think) TV Commercial in 1977 when he finished by saying "WHY DONTCHA"

Oops! Sorry if we may have trod on the Duke's Memory with a little fun to try and change the mood a little .. :blink:

Hay No body loves John Wayne more then I do, I grew up with the Duke as my hero! Being that I was born in 51 there isn’t a movie he made that I didn't see, with my Dad when I was young and as I got old enough to drive we would go to the Drive in, If it was a John Wayne Movie the Girls where safe! Well, at least till intermission! :lol:

Hay I think John Wayne can take it! He has very broad shoulders and I don't think he would think twice about it!

I mean for a guy who won the West and the East, single handedly won WWI and WWII and Chorea. Not to mention he took a lot of ruff duds in most cities and home towns out to lunch! Captain of Destroyers and Bombers and platoons of solders and he didn’t always have to be the top dog he played sergeants and even enlisted men! He was the all American Hero and the things he did in Movies gave a lot of people courage against real bullets and are still today! If I or others poked a little fun and it was out of place or in bad taste I will be the first one to Apologize!

I am Sorry if anything I said or was a part of belittle or insulted the Duke! Hope that covers it?

Now back to getting this RV thing going! It was just so easy to forget about what Okie said "Again" and run off on other things.

Anything to get to a happier place :) Thanks.

Have Fun, Take Care, God Bless...

GO GO GO RV!!!!! Merlin....

:blink: WT....?!? this guy has clearly lost it...now there something bout Scouting parties, Indian trails, tribes and bread crumbs! :blink:

we all agree that Okie is out of hes mind and on planet X somewhere out there...but this....my God, lord Jesus, forgive me...but the evil must stop! :huh:

8aac53b9b45e3135921bdae2404be7de1227149365_full.jpg

hahahha I knew you were dangerous