Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

from cbi..link to imf..

mikey409

Here's what it says...

15. The CBI will continue to aim at keeping inflation low, predominantly by

maintaining a stable exchange rate. The low level and the relative stability of inflation do

not suggest any significant over- or undervaluation of the Iraqi dinar. Also, a stable exchange

rate continues to provide a solid anchor for the public’s expectations in an otherwise highly

uncertain environment and in an economy with a very low level of financial intermediation.

Meanwhile, the CBI will continue to keep its policy interest rate positive in real terms. To

enhance mobilization of domestic financing, limitations on state-owned banks’ use of

government deposits for investing in Treasury bills have been reduced, while the pension fund

has also been allowed to invest in Treasury bills and to participate in auctions directly.

I don't like the sound of this at all...

Edited by DinarChiTown

Here's what it says...

15. The CBI will continue to aim at keeping inflation low, predominantly by

maintaining a stable exchange rate. The low level and the relative stability of inflation do

not suggest any significant over- or undervaluation of the Iraqi dinar. Also, a stable exchange

rate continues to provide a solid anchor for the public’s expectations in an otherwise highly

uncertain environment and in an economy with a very low level of financial intermediation.

Meanwhile, the CBI will continue to keep its policy interest rate positive in real terms. To

enhance mobilization of domestic financing, limitations on state-owned banks’ use of

government deposits for investing in Treasury bills have been reduced, while the pension fund

has also been allowed to invest in Treasury bills and to participate in auctions directly.

I don't like the sound of this at all...

I agreee...makes it sound like they are happy the way it is staying stable and dont want to change

I agree!!!!!! I'm selling out. Call Ali and tell him to get ready. What do you think public docs will say? We will Revalue our currency on April 1, 2011 . Just wanted to give everybody a heads up on what we're doing. Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy WoooooHoooooo

Of course they're not going to say anything regarding an RV in a public document. However, I've never read anything before where they specifically said the Dinar is neither over or under valued. It's just a little disconcerting...

Y'all need to see Brietling's analysis of this document. Adam has posted it.

This doc is to convince the IMF to extend/increase Iraq's credit. NO WAY they would ever mention the RV in a public document like this. This document has absolutely NO BEARING on the RV, one way or the other.

Do NOT PANIC because of this thing. IGNORE IT!!! Not pertinent. This has been addressed repeatedly yesterday! Why did you start a new thread on it again? Old, useless non-news - so please relax!

Peace and Prosperity

• Upvote 2

"The policy of publication of staff reports and other documents allows for the deletion of market-sensitive

information"- Did anyone ever notice this statement? Its on the bottom of the first page....They have to be transparent, but only up to a certain point....Its called moral suasion...Its ALLLLLLLLLL GOOD!! ;)

"The policy of publication of staff reports and other documents allows for the deletion of market-sensitive

information"- Did anyone ever notice this statement? Its on the bottom of the first page....They have to be transparent, but only up to a certain point....Its called moral suasion...Its ALLLLLLLLLL GOOD!! ;)

Well that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

Good Post

Look people. There are AT MOST five people in the WHOLE world who may have an idea of the RV. One is probably Shabibi the other Maliki, and one in the IMF and probably a couple more at the most.

NO one of these could/would even HINT at an RV, much less in a public document such as this. If they did, IRAQ would be illiquidly be bought out and destroyed financially in hours. Dont you get how secretive this REALLY has to be??

• Upvote 2

Look people. There are AT MOST five people in the WHOLE world who may have an idea of the RV. One is probably Shabibi the other Maliki, and one in the IMF and probably a couple more at the most.

NO one of these could/would even HINT at an RV, much less in a public document such as this. If they did, IRAQ would be illiquidly be bought out and destroyed financially in hours. Dont you get how secretive this REALLY has to be??

Precisely correct Don Paul. it's the same as Insider Trading on the stock market....you cannot tell people the date and rate...the people just have to be at the right place at the right time...finger on the pulse, constantly.

Thats' why i'm so grateful to Adam and others for their websites...like this one.

keep up the great work...and relax...but keep eyes and ears open.

Love, Respect, Light And Laughter to all.

Oh, yes...and RRRRRRRRRRRR VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

• Upvote 1

Precisely correct Don Paul. it's the same as Insider Trading on the stock market....you cannot tell people the date and rate...the people just have to be at the right place at the right time...finger on the pulse, constantly.

That's a better comparison. Elmstreet. Imagine insider trading times a million, with the balance of an entire nation at risk

• Upvote 1

Look at the facts....thier inflation numbers have more than doubled in one year from 2% to 5.5%. So much for stability.The article is BS plain and simple.

BINGO!!!......as I said yesterday, inflation is our friend. As inflation rises, the only choice they have to bring it down is to increase the value of their currency. They go hand in hand. This article says no need to RV if inflation remains low......well guess what....it aint stayin low!

Peace B)

• Upvote 2

If they say they're not going to RV, then they will, i.e., like China did.

Remember that it is the CBI's job to keep inflation in check and one way they do it is by having the dinar auctions. Do you think all the buy and sell prices are arrived at arbitrarily? The have to have a stable economy and money to get in to IMF.