Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Chat 3/30/11 2:00pm - Re chat tonight at 9pm cst

kcw

[Adam Montana] hey all

[Adam Montana] just sending out an email now

[Adam Montana] it takes a few hours to get to the whole list

[Adam Montana] so don't freak if you don't get it right away!

[Adam Montana] tonight's chat will be on a forbidden subject

[Adam Montana] but one that needs to be discussed

[Adam Montana] and also on a good signal

[Adam Montana] the HCL talks

[Adam Montana] so if you're able to make it - see you at 9CST tonight!

[taboo] Adam Montana forbidden subject l op?

[Adam Montana] taboo yes

[Adam Montana] I know, I'm asking for trouble

[Adam Montana] ok see you tonight!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am very concern about “LOP”. I currently hold 25k and 5k notes and I would like to exchange them in for lower denomination like 250 of 50. I live in Las Vegas, NV, where I can I go to exchange them? I don’t care if they will or will not “LOP” I just want to be prepared.

it doesnt matter all bills are affected if indeed they do LOP so i am not sure what your getting at here, "to be prepared?"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They are not going to lop....they need money if they lop they will in effect be dropping the value of the dinar and asking for an unsurmountable pile of pissed off countries.Not to mention the fact that come June huge payments will need to be made to the Paris club agreement.

• Upvote 1

Correct me if I am wrong, it is my understanding that if the “LOP” was to happen only the larger bills will be affected? 25,000 bill would be the same as a 25 bill, 5,000 bill will be 5 bill. 500, 250, 100, 50, 25 would not “LOP” since they do not have more than two Zero’s. Is this correct? I don’t know and I don't understand, so rather than hold larger bills with 3 Zero’s and take a chance that this “LOP” may or may not happen. Why not just get the lower denomination bills and not worry about them dropping Zero’s.

Am I way off here? Any input would be appreciated

Edited by TreeHouseRick

Correct me if I am wrong, it is my understanding that if the “LOP” was to happen only the larger bills will be affected? 25,000 bill would be the same as a 25 bill, 5,000 bill will be 5 bill. 500, 250, 100, 50, 25 would not “LOP” since they do not have more than two Zero’s. Is this correct? I don’t know and I don't understand, so rather than hold larger bills with 3 Zero’s and take a chance that this “LOP” may or may not happen. Why not just get the lower denomination bills and not worry about them dropping Zero’s.

The "LOP" means to move the decimal point 3 positions to the left...scrambling around trying to exchange your large denominations for smaller one's is a waste of time...just hope it doesn't happen.

25000.00 dinar = 25.00 dinar

10000.00 dinar = 10.00 dinar

5000.00 dinar = 5.00 dinar

250.00 dinar = .25 dinar etc. etc. etc. after a lop.

• Upvote 2

I just don't understand the whole legality of a LOP. I mean you have a 25000 note and they say,' oh, thats now worth 25 now'. How do you do that? A monetary note is a bond. How do you just change the value overnight? Now if you remove the 25000 notes from circulation by recalling them and giving the bearer the 25000 equivalent, ok. but say a 25000 is now worth 25 is just criminal. But then, this is Islam. Known for deceiving the infidel.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am very concern about “LOP”. I currently hold 25k and 5k notes and I would like to exchange them in for lower denomination like 250 of 50. I live in Las Vegas, NV, where I can I go to exchange them? I don’t care if they will or will not “LOP” I just want to be prepared.

if there was a LOP/Redenomination, there would be a new replacement currency, so having current small denoms instead of current large denoms would not change your situation at all.

wrong, all current notes would be effected.

• Upvote 1

I dont really understand why they would LOP. Makes no sense. And if they do, they cant just "White-Out" the zero's on my 25,000 dinar. 25,000 dinars equals 25,000 dinars. I think if they LOP, it will only be the 1st 3 zero's from the 0.00086 rate. Ill take that before the infamous 25,000 dinars = 25 dinars.

• Upvote 1

What is the phone # and pin ?

I hope you're not serious..but since no one has responded and you might be....There is no phone number and pin...it's a chat open the chat tab at the top of the page tonite at 9pm CST 10pm EST.... ;) It's not a conference call...

I just don't understand the whole legality of a LOP. I mean you have a 25000 note and they say,' oh, thats now worth 25 now'. How do you do that? A monetary note is a bond. How do you just change the value overnight? Now if you remove the 25000 notes from circulation by recalling them and giving the bearer the 25000 equivalent, ok. but say a 25000 is now worth 25 is just criminal. But then, this is Islam. Known for deceiving the infidel.

research "redenomination" & "demonitisation/demonitise"

• Upvote 1