Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question concerning DV membership

Seabee

I would like to get an answer to the following question. I first signed up for a VIP subscription Oct 2009 and

have somewhere near 90 post. I have been classified as a Jr. member since the onset. Can someone explain the differences between Jr, Senior , Advanced members and so on?

I was told it is based on the number of posts that you put out. To me this dosen't add up.

Thank you in advance for your answers. :):lol:B):rolleyes:

DF

• Upvote 1

Wow, the things people get upset about... lol

Upset???? I'm not upset none the least. I was meerly asking a question which in terms of others on here was mild. If you wanted to see me upset, you should have followed me around during my years in the Service while serving in Viet Nam and the Phillipines.

Make ten more post and see :lol::lol::lol::o:lol::lol::lol:

I should have put this in my previous post. Thanks for your comment it was greatly appreciated. My purpose for joing VIP was not so much for the bennies but to be part of a group with a great cause. Go RV

• Upvote 2

Hi Seabee,

To become an advanced member send $20 to pintek, PO BOX 123....... kidding of course.

Actually I believe it has several criteria such as to your post average (per day), reputation, and membership length. I deduced this after looking at a lot of profiles and comparing numbers. I could be wrong. I am quite often.

• Upvote 1

I would like to get an answer to the following question. I first signed up for a VIP subscription Oct 2009 and

have somewhere near 90 post. I have been classified as a Jr. member since the onset. Can someone explain the differences between Jr, Senior , Advanced members and so on?

I was told it is based on the number of posts that you put out. To me this dosen't add up.

Thank you in advance for your answers. :):lol:B):rolleyes:

DF

Just trying to help out here a bit. Repost as a question and I'm sure a Mod will get back with you on it. Questions go directly to them. Have a good 1. Slay. It works for me.

Edited by Slaydadea

Upset???? I'm not upset none the least. I was meerly asking a question which in terms of others on here was mild. If you wanted to see me upset, you should have followed me around during my years in the Service while serving in Viet Nam and the Phillipines.

I should have put this in my previous post. Thanks for your comment it was greatly appreciated. My purpose for joing VIP was not so much for the bennies but to be part of a group with a great cause. Go RV

Hello Seabee and welcome. My Dad was a Seabee also. Just a heads up for you, this the most rude forum I have ever taken part of. You have to ignore most of these people as they have heard the " rv is here! The RV IS HERE!" for soooo many years and then of course, NOTHING. They have become very bitter. God bless them.

I would also like to tell you THANK YOU for your service to our country and God bless you as well.

• Upvote 2

Hello Seabee and welcome. My Dad was a Seabee also. Just a heads up for you, this the most rude forum I have ever taken part of. You have to ignore most of these people as they have heard the " rv is here! The RV IS HERE!" for soooo many years and then of course, NOTHING. They have become very bitter. God bless them.

I would also like to tell you THANK YOU for your service to our country and God bless you as well.

Thank you so much for the kind words.

I have noticed that about some of the members in this forum. They can be rather brash at times. However, at my age now I have found it more productive to look for the good inside of people. More often than not the rude person needs to be educated and yes they will scoff at my words and find pleasure in ridiculing someone or me for it. We are only on this ride of life for only a very short time, about as quick as a blink of an eye. So when I see people being abusive, trying to steal, kill, dictators at war it makes sick to think that they know no other way to do good. Once your dead after 70 or so years life goes on and they will know nothing of the life prior to birth and what happens long, long after.

I didn't want this to turn into a moral issue so I will end it here, but will say take a look at Kadhafi of Libiya and figure him out. Spending the last 30+ years being a bitter puss and causing missery for millions of innocent people.

Lastly, what battalion was your dad in? I was in NMCB5 till I got out in 1976. God Bless.

• Upvote 3

Thank you so much for the kind words.

I have noticed that about some of the members in this forum. They can be rather brash at times. However, at my age now I have found it more productive to look for the good inside of people. More often than not the rude person needs to be educated and yes they will scoff at my words and find pleasure in ridiculing someone or me for it. We are only on this ride of life for only a very short time, about as quick as a blink of an eye. So when I see people being abusive, trying to steal, kill, dictators at war it makes sick to think that they know no other way to do good. Once your dead after 70 or so years life goes on and they will know nothing of the life prior to birth and what happens long, long after.

I didn't want this to turn into a moral issue so I will end it here, but will say take a look at Kadhafi of Libiya and figure him out. Spending the last 30+ years being a bitter puss and causing missery for millions of innocent people.

Lastly, what battalion was your dad in? I was in NMCB5 till I got out in 1976. God Bless.

You know? I never thought to ask him that question. He retired when I was just a toddler at Cecil Field. I remember talking about being in Antartica with Doc Taylor (James Taylor's dad). I should dig through some of his old papers and find that out. I lost my Dad to lung cancer in 1999. Of course he only talked about the wars to other Vets or other men. Never wanted the likes to touch the ears of me or my Mama's. Good to meet you Sir. Maybe we can stay in touch somehow. Blessings to you

• Upvote 1