Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

buy a house with a big enough garage for my Ferrari 458 Italia, Benz SLS, Benz G55, and Benz E63. An it has to have room to park my Fleetwood Discovery 40G RV and Mastercraft X80 Wakeboard boat. It might have a kitchen, but that's not what's important. B)

• Upvote 1

Take a deep breath... and be thankful to have monetary security for my family and our retirement, AND be very proud of ourselves for taking the chance years ago on this investment! :) Do the home improvements that the lack of excess money prevents us from exploring. Maybe buy acreage and build a home for each of our kids and have all of the amenities in the middle-big pool, full size basketball court, batting cages, tennis court, etc. for us all to enjoy! Start some sort of business that involves something that we all like doing so that it won't feel like work. B)

• Upvote 1

Do nothing but spend every moment of every day with my family. making wonderful memories. After all they are rthe only thing that really matters. Without them I am nothing. Watch my chilren grow everyday and even add a couple more. And live life free of money worries. No huge purchases other than more land..jeff

• Upvote 2

Arm up for this insane world colapse that is happening around us(I live in AZ so i can legally buy automatic weapns and conceal them :D).......and live comfortably through it with my wife and kids.

I`m liking the way you think man. yep Me and the wife would like to just bounce around in the rv and bluegil fish in every state till we find out which state grows them the biggest then buy a some land there. I just cant seem to eat enough of them. Tasty little morsels they are. (automatic weapons, you lucky dog)

Forgot something. I will buy a car or SUV build like a tank so the next time my son is hit by a hit and run driver his car wouldn't be damaged at all. This is twice in the past 2 years my son was hit by hit and run drivers.At least he wasn't hurt but his car is a mess.

Give money to the church, pay off my mortgage, buy a newer car, put some money into IRA's for my children's retirement, help out family members who could use a financial boost and go have some fun buy a grass skirt and take a nice vacation to Tahiti

Forgot something. I will buy a car or SUV build like a tank so the next time my son is hit by a hit and run driver his car wouldn't be damaged at all. This is twice in the past 2 years my son was hit by hit and run drivers.At least he wasn't hurt but his car is a mess.

im sorry to hear. Unfortunately i hit a kid at night crossing the street i was gong the speed limit completely sober he almost died. I did run from the scene out of panic and i did some time only reason i ran because i was in shock and waant sure at what i hit and it scared the crap out of me cops found me and arrested me on the spot did 4 months in county jail then fines. Weird thing was i didnt care about going to jail even though it wasnt really my fault the kid ran out in front of me but i was praying for a fast healing and it came true when i returned home on my pillow was a picture of jesus christ also this happened right by a church. It changed my life. The kid survived and now i am a believer.

• Upvote 6

im sorry to hear. Unfortunately i hit a kid at night crossing the street i was gong the speed limit completely sober he almost died. I did run from the scene out of panic and i did some time only reason i ran because i was in shock and waant sure at what i hit and it scared the crap out of me cops found me and arrested me on the spot did 4 months in county jail then fines. Weird thing was i didnt care about going to jail even though it wasnt really my fault the kid ran out in front of me but i was praying for a fast healing and it came true when i returned home on my pillow was a picture of jesus christ also this happened right by a church. It changed my life. The kid survived and now i am a believer.

Yep like they say he sure does work in mysterious ways.

I would Pay Tithe to my church, Buy a house with lots of land,start the Business that I have always wanted to start. Take a well needed vacation, make sure that my money is invested like I wanted , set up a fund to help children pay for college,Buy two new cars , Pay the few debts that I have and Thank God for all that He has given me.

Easyrider

That was powerful

Thanks for the honesty

Hey IM going to Disney Land and then Disney world.

(Hey no one else has said it yet).

Actually though I would love to take my Grandaughter there, as well as all the other kids in our family neices, nephews, cousins.

Ok the parents can come along also but they better behave them selves.

Blessing others is the best blessing you can give yourself.\PB

DO something for someone today who cannot repay you.

Thank God for this blessing-check

Pay off childrens student loans-check

Help other family members-check

New Car-check

Book flights to Europe to hold a family, fun-filled meeting/-Agenda-do we move locally- add on to existing-or pick up and leave the state all together. Followed by another meeting in Hawaii/Ogg-Maui- to determine ....Now What do we want to do?biggrin.gif