Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We are getting there

We all have the same fears and the same wants and wishes here. Peace

Read more: :) BanG-I couldnt agree more- .What we should also worry about would the people there. They should have a life also.The women and children.I really hope and pray that they get an education and the same for their fathers.What a contry this could be. Many backward things go on there and i only hope for the best.I know that they have some very smart people there already but to have a few in a country as rich as this is only a setup for corruption . I know we have the same problem but we pray for the best anyway just as we pray for our own-Blessing -Vern :)

Great post BanG. We need to all stay positive. Whether the special date and rate is end of the month, first of April, April 7-8-9with WTO, end of June or extended in th future we need to remain positive . Let's hope and pray we are in that 2 week window and RV is right around the corner. Do not let the nay sayers convince you otherwise!!!Go RVRVRV

Tomorrow...Next week...Next month...Im here in Afghanistan till Feb 2012 and here in the forums till its a done deal.

The RV has taken a pounding the last couple of days with people coming from all corners to debunk the whole idea.

Like they tell us in my career field (AMMO) in the Air Force. "Sit down, shut up, buckle up and hang on". The ride can only get better from here.

Here we go!

Ammo out

• Upvote 3

While watching the ENTIRE WORLD move into Iraq...why would I want to even consider thinking about any NEGATIVITY...it's simply called.....FOLLOW THE MONEY....

You are dead on it!!! Dead on it! It's a goldmine over there right now and every greedy corporation and country knows it. In my opinion, I we bail now, you'll hate yourself for it later. No guarantees in any investment these days. For me, I can see where it's going. JMO.

Edited by Slaydadea
  • Upvote 1

Does anyone feel as though things are beginning to accelerate or pickup in this investment? Have you noticed that many Rumors are being circulated and pushed? Do not be swayed by all these or allow yourself to become emotionally involved with these posts and rumors. Stay the course, remember why you are here and what this is all about. We are investors in the New Iraq! Do not allow yourselves to be pumped by the Nay Sayers and the con artists, remember we are focused on one thing and one thing only! The return on our investment! How to manage that return! We are almost there and soon Iraq will make their move when the timing for them is right. If you have doubts setting in or become worried by someones posts remember that is what our community is all about, we are here to talk about our investment and the goings on in Iraq that effect that. My point is look to your DV community for support and facts. Hang in there we are making progress. We all have the same fears and the same wants and wishes here. Peace

Icing on the cake was when Ali decided to "Don the gloves" against Adam and DV on a public radio station. Business has been a bit slow over in CA. Check Dinar prices on EBAY this week. It's crazy. The people here on DV don't lay down like a good dog when told to do so, and don't mind ripping the guts out of bogus "Intel". We practice a "Freedom of Speech" thing here more than other sites, (way more!), I guess some folks just can't deal with it. Like the man said folks, "DON'T BE PUMPED BY GARBAGE"! Have a good 1. Slay.

Edited by Slaydadea
  • Upvote 4

All I have to add is this:

1. I have a job offer in hand.
  2. I was asked to commit today before they arranged a bus ticket and motel.
  3. I travel there Sunday.
  4. I'll be on the road on the job by Tue or Wed.

This is my evidence that the RV will be really soon. But as to exactly when:

• If the Universe is kind, will RV no later than Sun. am before I leave home.
  • If the Universe has a wicked sense of humor, will RV while I'm at their terminal finalizing the hiring process.
  • If the Universe has a perverse sense of humor, will RV after I am on the road so I will have to get back home to cash in, retire, etc.

So, your guess is as good as mine. I should set up a poll (hah!). Place your bets!:lol:

Kind or Wicked or Perverse

Peace and Prosperity (and yes, it's all about me)

Edited by Off-the-grid

All I have to add is this:

1. I have a job offer in hand.
  2. I was asked to commit today before they arranged a bus ticket and motel.
  3. I travel there Sunday.
  4. I'll be on the road on the job by Tue or Wed.

This is my evidence that the RV will be really soon. But as to exactly when:

• If the Universe is kind, will RV no later than Sun. am before I leave home.
  • If the Universe has a wicked sense of humor, will RV while I'm at their terminal finalizing the hiring process.
  • If the Universe has a perverse sense of humor, will RV after I am on the road so I will have to get back home to cash in, retire, etc.

So, your guess is as good as mine. I should set up a poll (hah!). Place your bets!:lol:

Kind or Wicked or Perverse

Peace and Prosperity (and yes, it's all about me)

When it does RV you won't be able to retire unless you own 20 million dinar or more and you would have to live in a trailer park for the rest of your life. There will be no 3.00 + RV.

.10 if we are lucky. That is still an awesome return.

• Downvote 4