Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nighthk11 Chat: DV (Private Site) 3/29/11 6pm

babyorca

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all of thiws makes a lot of since to me and with all thats said we can expect this train to cum to a halt and move on.. lets not forget forget people all the people that we said we would help when this thing come together so im in it to win it ..... Thank you Mr Nightk11 for your post i hope this is the last stop......

• Upvote 2

Can someone show me documented proof (links) that Iraq has been accepted into the GCC and WTO? I must have missed those articles.

The post has some good reasoning in it but we must verify the statements that are being issued as fact.

I sure hope and pray this Nighthk11 doesn't have egg on his face come April 10th.

Thanks babyorca for all your posts and research work over the last couple of months.

I do agree with a few points:

Has to have a tradable currency - though I do not believe this is required, it does make sense from a couple different standpoints. How would you be able to purchase goods if your currency cannot be traded and aside from that if you are using USD to pay for it, that would be a lot of dinar conversion going on.

Having things done by the end of Q1 makes perfect sense from a bank perspective. It is the same as companies, most like to have the books closed for quarters by the start of next quarter, not in the middle of the next one.

I do think though a lot of this post was facts and information, which is a switch from your basic cash in tomorrow crap, the rate I still believe is unknown. I think unless someone inside the CBI leaks it, and that would depend on who truly knew, the true rate is not going to be known until announced.

• Upvote 2

Lancer, to my knowledge there is no proof of the lower (<50) denoms being in country, but lots of "intel" says they are. I do not expect them to be on the street until RV. Banks are supposed to already have them, ATMs are supposed to have already been programmed for them.

They are useless until RV, so no reason for the populace to have them yet. Not surprised have only intel: anything official would be proof of RV coming, and they are all trying to avoid providing that!

WTO - no official word on acceptance or denial. GCC - there are articles here stating that Iraq has been invited to join, but nothing on accepting the invitation.

Peace and Prosperity.

• Upvote 1