Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV...(with disclaimer)

I have been reading all the different opinions about a 10cent RV all the way up to 5 or 6 bucks! What keeps ringing in my ears is "nobody know the date and rate"..So I figure, well let me look at this...Iraq uses the USD, right! Are they going to become the 51st state and continue using the USD...? I figure they printed up this money for a reason...If they decide to start using Dinar to do business, they have to do something with it, don't they? (million dollar question)...Not worth much concidering they have all that Black Gold, or if you prefer Texas Tea, down in there back yard...(besides some other minerals and such)...Now here is where my opinion really picks up...And a question...If they have been dealing in the dollar, wouldn't they at least want their Dinar to be worth a Dollar...? Would they sell themselves short...? I am thinking it could be worth more than a dollar...How much, I DON"T KNOW! So if they came in around a Dollar and then let the market take care of the rest....Who knows...Example...If they RV at 1 dollar....Would a 50 Dinar coin be worth 50 cents..? They are already using dollars...Would make for a smooth transition...

So here is my prediction...The Dinar is going to come in at least a dollar and then "let it ride" and let the market raise it...My first prediction! Yip-ee! (disclaimer: Don't really have a clue how much or when) But I am enjoying the ride!

• Upvote 10

I have been reading all the different opinions about a 10cent RV all the way up to 5 or 6 bucks! What keeps ringing in my ears is "nobody know the date and rate"..So I figure, well let me look at this...Iraq uses the USD, right! Are they going to become the 51st state and continue using the USD...? I figure they printed up this money for a reason...If they decide to start using Dinar to do business, they have to do something with it, don't they? (million dollar question)...Not worth much concidering they have all that Black Gold, or if you prefer Texas Tea, down in there back yard...(besides some other minerals and such)...Now here is where my opinion really picks up...And a question...If they have been dealing in the dollar, wouldn't they at least want their Dinar to be worth a Dollar...? Would they sell themselves short...? I am thinking it could be worth more than a dollar...How much, I DON"T KNOW! So if they came in around a Dollar and then let the market take care of the rest....Who knows...Example...If they RV at 1 dollar....Would a 50 Dinar coin be worth 50 cents..? They are already using dollars...Would make for a smooth transition...

So here is my prediction...The Dinar is going to come in at least a dollar and then "let it ride" and let the market raise it...My first prediction! Yip-ee! (disclaimer: Don't really have a clue how much or when) But I am enjoying the ride!

your guess is just as good as anyones imo

• Upvote 2

good job mr.nobody----good ideas---one too one ---would be good, but if they have the oil and the economy that the oil work force will bring off shoot busness welding jobs for the rigs and pipng jobs, steel busness,,,might even go close too the two too one % but a plus one for you on your 1st pridiction

• Upvote 1

I always figured this would be a great move.

If they were to per-say, RV at a $1USD, the 25 IQD coin could be worth like a 1/4 of a dollar. The 50 IQD would equal $50, the 100 IQD coin could equal a $1 and they would only have to introduce a few coin currencies and maybe some smaller denoms.

Maybe leaving 250 as the largest...

Who knows!!

They'll all be using cards in the near future anyways.. Imagine having to do that sort of math all the time.

Milk - $5,124 IQD

Bread $1,568 IQD (As of now) ha!

Time will tell.

In the words of SPOK

" The needs of the many far outweigh the needs of the few"( im sure someone else said it first but we probally remember it from Spok the most)

There are more of us than there are of them. while this may be true , they have suffered much longer than we have.

GO RV for everyones sake

I always figured this would be a great move.

If they were to per-say, RV at a $1USD, the 25 IQD coin could be worth like a 1/4 of a dollar. The 50 IQD would equal $50, the 100 IQD coin could equal a $1 and they would only have to introduce a few coin currencies and maybe some smaller denoms.

Maybe leaving 250 as the largest...

Who knows!!

They'll all be using cards in the near future anyways.. Imagine having to do that sort of math all the time.

Milk - $5,124 IQD

Bread $1,568 IQD (As of now) ha!

Time will tell.

No, if they were to revalue at 1 iqd-$1 a 25 dinar coin would be worth $25.00, if they rv at 1 iqd=$ .01 it would equal 25 cents.

Edited by chilli24

I think a RV at 1 dollar could be a fair starting point. Based on the current state of Iraq, and potential reserves of oil.

I have been thinking .50 cents myself, only because anything might be too destabilizing in a country where most people

have been very poor for a long time.

Perhaps it would be easier on the Iraqi economy and it's people to sort of grow into a larger valuation organically. ( forex) ???

:) yak

• Upvote 1

Sure this sounds good. One downer our dollars going in the toilet <_<<_<

Yup...China, France, some Arab countries had a secret meeting...where the USA was not invited...they have decided to stop trading in US dollars for their oil and other resources....that decision will be implemented soon...

every major power had it's rise and fall...Babylon; Rome....by the way...look at Washington DC govt buildings...sure looks like a modern version of ancient Rome, doesn't it? Complete with an Egyptian obelisk?

Wow...and this modern Rome is about to tumble...sorry, my dear American friends...use your Dinar profits well...you guys are in for a rough ride...it will all be over soon.

Bless you all.

come over and move to Australia.......best place to be.

Edited by elmstreet61
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I'm still hoping the RV will be over $4, not so much because that is the fairest market price, but so the UST's dinar will go further towards reducing the national debt.

A bonus for us - reducing the debt will bolster the dollar. We get more dollars for our dinar, then our dollar becomes worth more.

Anybody else want to ride that train?

Peace and Prosperity

• Upvote 1

I agree with your logic Mr.Nobody.

However if it makes the IQD in Iraq worth a lot more, wont they have to start paying all their people a lot higher wages.

In that case it will cost them, and all the prices of goods will go up. So relatively to the average person on the street it will seem that they are no richer. Although all the people outside the country that have IQD will instantly be richer.

Perhaps that is what they don’t want.

I am pretty new to this kind of investment so if I have missed something please put me right.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Yup...China, France, some Arab countries had a secret meeting...where the USA was not invited...they have decided to stop trading in US dollars for their oil and other resources....that decision will be implemented soon...

every major power had it's rise and fall...Babylon; Rome....by the way...look at Washington DC govt buildings...sure looks like a modern version of ancient Rome, doesn't it? Complete with an Egyptian obelisk?

Wow...and this modern Rome is about to tumble...sorry, my dear American friends...use your Dinar profits well...you guys are in for a rough ride...it will all be over soon.

Bless you all.

come over and move to Australia.......best place to be.

Looking at Australia...good interest rates...is this true????

Hey Islandgirl: link please?

No link...asking elmstreet61...have a friend who said interest paid for investing in their currency was 4.5% don't really understand all I know about that :huh: but I will ask for clarification on my end and hope elmstreet61 knows something.... :)

I'm not a basher or a pessimistic but I have been following the Dinar for about nine months and the question comes to mind are there any Dinars left in Iraq. This is how I came to that conclusion it seems that every man woman and child in America owns 10 million Dinar so you times that by the current US population and you get how could there ever be enough money to buy all them back at an increased rate. Please keep in mind that my equation does not factor in any other country in the world.

I did research that when iiraq and Kuwait had their skirmish in early 90s that Kiwanis dollar droped in value and it took almost 10 years to RV.

Please don't hate I own a very all amount of Dinar and hope to have return on them but I'm not quiting my job any time soon

I quot (theirs nothing proper about there propaganda) RATM

Hey 1 to 1 would be great but what everyone keeps forgetting is you cant have 27 trillion dinar and make it 27 trillion dollars you cant do it and it wont happen.....

now you can take 27 billion and do a 1 to 1 but i think we know what has to happen first

If you bash this then you need a math lesson

• Downvote 1

I'm not a basher or a pessimistic but I have been following the Dinar for about nine months and the question comes to mind are there any Dinars left in Iraq. This is how I came to that conclusion it seems that every man woman and child in America owns 10 million Dinar so you times that by the current US population and you get how could there ever be enough money to buy all them back at an increased rate. Please keep in mind that my equation does not factor in any other country in the world.

I did research that when iiraq and Kuwait had their skirmish in early 90s that Kiwanis dollar droped in value and it took almost 10 years to RV.

Please don't hate I own a very all amount of Dinar and hope to have return on them but I'm not quiting my job any time soon

I quot (theirs nothing proper about there propaganda) RATM

EVERY MAN WOMAN and CHILD owns dinar in America. My friend less than 3% even know about this let alone own it. The world isnt able to even buy it let alone trade the Iraqi Dinar. You need to get educated. Also you and many do not understand that when it RV''s they get equal trade on the trade in. A hard thing to fully grasp but try. What you trade and what they pay out is EQUAL... ! They can RV higher than most here believe or even think.

Peace.

Peace.

Hey 1 to 1 would be great but what everyone keeps forgetting is you cant have 27 trillion dinar and make it 27 trillion dollars you cant do it and it wont happen.....

now you can take 27 billion and do a 1 to 1 but i think we know what has to happen first

If you bash this then you need a math lesson

You must not have done the required reading to understand this investment. Google fractional banking, and then you may be able to have an informed post. And no, there will be no lop.

Edited by meatmen4dinar

No link...asking elmstreet61...have a friend who said interest paid for investing in their currency was 4.5% don't really understand all I know about that :huh: but I will ask for clarification on my end and hope elmstreet61 knows something.... :)

Did find this...will continue to look for more currency info...

http://butler.worldcurrencywatch.com/2011/03/01/two-currencies-that-can-do-no-wrong/