Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCARY email

robear

Posted Today, 02:54 PM

Yeah! Yeah!, I know about David http://iqd.me/l/11 and the Dinar Bank. But this is really scary as an investor. I would hope that the US govt would protect us, given they gave us investment rights in Iraq.

I sure hope this is BS. because the most recent posts I have read from 2 different sources are saying that the rv is done.

This basically says that we "MAY" get our money back but, we won't be buying a new boat.

Scares the crap out of me.

News About Iraqi Dinar

Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate

Currency Exchange News

You are here: Home / another site Tidbits / * David http://iqd.me/l/11 Email to Investor: US Dinar Bank 3/29/11

* David http://iqd.me/l/11 Email to Investor: US Dinar Bank 3/29/11

March 29, 2011 By Fred Wilson Leave a Comment

TIDBIT: This was sent to me by one of you. Apparently, he sent the email below to David http://iqd.me/l/11 of US Dinar Bank. David’s response is below. It’s just an opinion being shared by an investor like you and I. David is the person who sent out the ludicrous email about Dinar Trade and Ali a week or so ago, just so you know… - DD

From: Txxxxxx Cxxxxxxx [mailto:xxxxxxxxxxx@usdinarbank.com

Subject: Question

I haven’t found the answer to my question. It may be right under my nose. For those of us who own the dinar note with the zero’s such as a 25000 note. Will we be effected by the dropping of the zeros to 25. I recon what I’m asking is if they change the note does that effect my investment. Will I still get my money based on 25000 x a rate=$ 0.00

Thanks

xxxxxxxxxxx

God Bless You

Cell (xxx)xxx-xxxx

North Carolina

Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2011 11:09 AM

To: ‘Txxxxxx Cxxxxxxx’

Subject: RE: Question

Hi Txx,

The more probable scenario will be dropping 2 zeros thus exchanging the 25000 IQD note for one of 250 IQD. Presently the value of the larger note is around $ 25 U.S. and the Dinar 1/10th of a cent U.S. In one very possible reissue of new IQD, you would have a new 250 IQD note, and with no other introduction of monetary policy at the time of exchange, your new note also would be worth about $ 25 U.S. The difference is the Iraqi authorities have now essentially adjusted the price of the Dinar from 1/10th of a cent U.S. to 10 cents . They have not yet revalued the currency technically, they have just reissued new notes, reduced the dinar float, and the dinar has been adjusted in value Your investment dollar amount remains unchanged. All IQD held in Iraqi commercial bank accounts at this time would automatically reflect this as well. You now just have fewer IQD at a higher price. This is a possible scenario, although the explanation is simplistic and the real exchange will probably involve something more complicated with the end result being the same or similar. We believe the RV of the Dinar will come simultaneously or a very short time afterwards.

I regret to inform you however, you have a different problem Tim. Your problem will come when you find you must be, physically in Iraq with your notes, in order to qualify and make this exchange. The Iraqi government has a very important law they enforce now and will certainly be making the announcement that they will be enforcing it after they make a statement on the reissue and exchange of IQD. We believe the reissue and exchange of IQD will be the next formal statement from the CBI. They will say this reissue and exchange of IQD only applies to those dinar notes physically inside the border and country of Iraq. They will also state for effect, and mean every bit of it, that anyone apprehended trying to enter Iraq with IQD will be prosecuted and the dinars confiscated permanently.

This is the very reason for the development and introduction of the dinar denominated AMIRAQ FUND conceived and started almost 5 years ago by William Burbank along with the cooperation of the Warka Bank which serves as the custodial bank of this investment vehicle. By all accounts, this currency fund is compliant with all policies and procedures of the CBI regarding IQD ownership for those persons who are not physically in the country of Iraq, yet have the privilege of owning the dinar. It is centered around the clear cut, yet not well known Iraqi law that states that the IQD currency is not allowed and prohibited from being physically taken out or sold out of the country of Iraq for investment purposes and conversely that IQD hard currency is absolutely prohibited from reentering the country of Iraq in amounts considered for investment. This is a problem of delivery Tim and is the same one thousands of other Americans face. I contend unless there is an unlikely change in Iraqi policy , your dinar notes and all others outside Iraq will be excluded from exchange by the Iraqi government and effectively eliminated from any revaluation. This action will have the same effect as taking your notes out of circulation altogether, giving you nothing in return, and leaving you with absolutely nothing you or anyone else can do about it. Remember the CBI and Iraqi authorities exclusively and unilaterally control everything about the IQD and any changes about it that may be instituted.

I understand this explanation of Iraqi law is not what you wrote to me about or expected to hear however, it directly applies to you and many others, and I assure you it is 100% correct. While I have what I believe are very convincing supporting documents, I suggest you do your own research for substantiation . It is out there. You can start by contacting the Central Bank of Iraq. I understand they have a website in English that is interactive and they will reply to your e-mail questions. You can also find substantiation through contacting any Iraqi commercial bank. You have my permission to circulate this among others you may know who are uninformed and also holding IQD hard currency.

Good luck Txx and thank you for considering me as one who could supply you with accurate and timely information on the Iraqi Dinar.

Very Sincerely Yours,

Dxxxx Pxxxx

Read more:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

More double posting ... could you please check before jumping on the band wagon with something you feel no one else has or has posted? This is already here.

thanks

smee2

other psot was already removed. Perhaps you should check before jumping all over someone for posting something.

• Upvote 3

This is already posted and answered with good comments. Please see topic "Any Take on This"...You will see all is well....just a scare tactic to get you to back out or spend money/pay fees on something you really don't need if you have planning in place.... :D Should show up in VIP section still if you're looking for answers already posted.

• Upvote 1

Fairly positive Adam already debunked this garbage on his blog back in ... January?

Yes. That is correct.

More double posting ... could you please check before jumping on the band wagon with something you feel no one else has or has posted? This is already here.

thanks

smee2

Smee2 is almost correct. It is posted in about 3 different threads, of which at least 2 should be closed. By the way smee, I +1ed ya.

Just saw that over at another site. If there's any truth to it, that would suck for us. I don't know how to substantiate these claims. Anyone have any insight if this is true or not?

Yeah, Adam posted quite a bit on this in his blog back in , I think, January. There is no truth to this.

• Upvote 1

Fear as a selling tool ... Been working for years.

How would a currency, that becomes traded internationally, only be redeemable in the country of origin?

Doesn't make any sense ... Mr. http://iqd.me/l/11 seems appears to be increasingly desperate for business.

Maybe it can be interpreted as good news for us, he sees the end of the dinar dealer gravy train.

Go RV 2011 Q1 :D

Remember, the closer we get to an RV, the more smoke we will see!

Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear!!

(Unless it is documented!!)

Love that quote Observer2, I remember that one from my sixth grade, Viet Nam veteran teacher. It has helped me define much of the B.S. that we are fed on a daily basis. As for the claims, perhaps dinarbanker is suggesting subliminally to sell your dinar back to him? Hmmmm. Fishy indeed. If i fly to kuwait and come home with kuwaiti currency, i'm stuck with it??? I seriously doubt it. Just more smoke in my opinion.