Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE JUST SENT CHILLS DOWN MY SPINE!!!!!

fortytwo

Sooooo.... if I read that right, if it doesn't RV it is God's fault? ? :huh:

For some Christians, yes. Not His fault, mind you... but.... His design..........Means ( for some Christians) that it's not the time yet until He decides it is ( for some Christians)

You people are rude and sad..... if you don't like what Okie Oil man says don't read his posts.... its pretty simple.... I guess y'all are incapable of understanding that concept. ... and didn't your momma ever teach you if you don't have anything nice to say... shut your pie hole! !!!!!

• Downvote 3

Personally, seeing a post by Okie was the one I would go to first. Truth be told, the same is true with most of you. Otherwise, there would not be the angst over him that there appears to be. If Okie is such a nut case and you know it, then why are you upset over his posts? Could it be that you are reading them? The Okie phenomenon should not bother any one who truly felt it was total hog wash. So, knowing this, once you click on his post - can not understand why you would be so upset. We do not want to read all the pabllum and talk about the daffodils blooming early this spring. We want to be titillated. "We need Okie on that hill. We want him on that hill" (from Officer and a Gentleman).

Many take him as entertainment material. Nothing more and nothing less.

Note to Shinandan. You were one of the nicest, if not the most pretty person to post. Now, look at you. Okie has turned you into a terrorist. Your droopy eyes have turned into lifeless orbs, who by their very glance can pierce through every metal (except lead, of course). If Okie can do that to you. What can he do to the others that aren't as pretty or nice. My God, what will happen with Jury Picker and Drunken Irish who really doesn't need the explanatory "Drunken" as part of his name.

So, I have to say. I will no longer carry Okie's banner. I will spend my days trying to figure out what poster #42 Jlowery was trying to say. Makes you worry for America, doesn't it?

Note to Shinandan. You were one of the nicest, if not the most pretty person to post. Now, look at you. Okie has turned you into a terrorist. Your droopy eyes have turned into lifeless orbs, who by their very glance can pierce through every metal (except lead, of course). If Okie can do that to you. What can he do to the others that aren't as pretty or nice. My God, what will happen with Jury Picker and Drunken Irish who really doesn't need the explanatory "Drunken" as part of his name.

So, I have to say. I will no longer carry Okie's banner. I will spend my days trying to figure out what poster #42 Jlowery was trying to say. Makes you worry for America, doesn't it?

:o i am STILL pretty, nice and sweet!!!! :lol: didn't you see? i shot the messenger with a "big smile"....:lol: Okie...doesn't really bother me...like i said he makes me laugh w/his BS and give me something to dump on while on the down time...and it really fun shooting the messengers that bring his BS. buwhwahahaha....so me still fun loving...me haven't quite lost it yet... :lol:

as for poster #42....i don't really know whats his beef... :huh:

Edited by Shinnidan

I think the original poster got chills from Okie stating he would not be posting any longer.

thankyou niko for being one of the few that understood my sarcasm.... even the mod didnt appear to catch it.... good lord, what am I, Ignant? hahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Who ever fell for the line that he won't be posting again, one of his last posts, can't post after the fact ... hahahahahaha...

You deserve what you get.

He has done it to you again ... like he would or could tell the truth about anything. He doesn't know yet how he will miss the spotlight and need the commotion he stirs. He'll be around ... in some forum in some form. He won't leave that easily. It isn't the dinar for him, it it the spotlight. The dong? Maybe that will be next. He'll show up as Dan the Dong Guy.

:)

Good luck to all and hope this is his one right time, finally.

smee2

Hey smee2 - Poor Okie has been posting "after the fact" for months now - that is IF one was to believe any of his intel. How often has he posted it's already done and at this rate and we can cash-out on this day ??

So if he has continued to post "after the fact" before - why would anyone think he'll stop now? :rolleyes::lol::D

• Upvote 1

:huh: i guess this guy really does believe the stuff he's shoveling.... :huh:

*sigh* -_- Okie...hope you right for once in this life...or you'll be walking funny the rest of you days because of all them boots up your arse... :o

oh yes, sorry i forgot about the messenger..... :lol:

184pd.gif

Shinni ... You're really enjoying that new bad-as$ look - remind me not to get on your wrong side. Then again, I'm a cartoon coyote ... I doubt You could do anything worse than some of the things that bleepin' roadrunner did to me.

• Upvote 1

when ther lives r over and they r standing in front of GOD it will be all bad for themGOD will show them what they did and all thd lies they told just to sell the dinar.and now that terri k is trying to tell us too buy the dong or what ever its called.they see the dinar is not going no wher.so they r moveing on to the other $$ to ry to get us too go buy that kind of $$.they will pay one day if not in this life but the next.god dont like ugly liers.

God is on this site? Boy am I in trouble. I hope She (God) - No, she's not George Burns - understands the importance of humor and the ability to laugh at ourselves and at others. If we really knew each other, we would be in big trouble, but the fun and barbs are really not directed at a person - just the black letters on the gray screen. This is what makes our country so great - the divergence of ideas and the ability to make fun of a faceless person. My hero is Groucho (Julius) Marx. If he were on this site, he wouldn't be because he wouldn't want to belong to a group that would accept him as a member.

But, my favorite line - is actually a true quip of his. He takes something totally reprehensible and actually his response is so cutting in retrospect. Humor is the dis=arming arbiter.

Groucho's daughter wanted to swim in a hotel pool. The manager said, "Sorry, Jews are not allowed." Groucho replied, "That's okay, she's only half Jewish and will only go in up to her waist." Do not know if this is true or Urband Legend. So, just want to let you know that nothing is sacrosanct. If we RV, you will be rid of me, something else that you can look forward to.

• Upvote 1

I'm new to the party, but it only takes about a week to figure out that some people post just to stir things up. Okie IS entertaining. So what if he is selling dinars--we live in a world where we are constantly bombarded with advertising based on vanity, fear, etc. I'd like to be standing in line on "cash out" day behind someone who fell for Okie's "slick promo." I can hear them now, "That damn Okie--I owned 1/2 million dinar until he got me so excited, I just kept buying--now I own 5 million. What a jerk!" We're all adults--buy what you want--if you want to buy a $150 pair of tennis shoes because you think you're making your butt smaller with every step you take, go for it! It's a free country (for a little while longer, anyway). If Okie makes you so angry, why read his posts? Personally, I think he's funny--not as funny as butkus51 who makes me laugh out loud every time I read his response!

What ?!? I can buy sneakers that will make my butt smaller ... WHERE ???

• Upvote 1

Shinni ... You're really enjoying that new bad-as$ look - remind me not to get on your wrong side. Then again, I'm a cartoon coyote ... I doubt You could do anything worse than some of the things that bleepin' roadrunner did to me.

:lol: hehehehe!!!! Me no "Bad arse"... :( me only shoot messengers..... :lol:

:o oh, besides...the Road Runner never did anything to the Wile E...he always did it to himself... hahahah :lol:

you're so sweet... *pats BJ on the head* :lol:

:mellow: okie is in the RUMOUR section. I never believe his story...but i like him because he is entertaining. But why blame/hate him..? All his postings are in the RUMOUR...it was supposed to be entertaining, not believable. :rolleyes:

You people are rude and sad..... if you don't like what Okie Oil man says don't read his posts.... its pretty simple.... I guess y'all are incapable of understanding that concept. ... and didn't your momma ever teach you if you don't have anything nice to say... shut your pie hole! !!!!!

I hate to get into a pissssnn match with you.. but please read your post and practice what you preach.

• Upvote 1

Hello,

It will always be the same cycle, the newbies who are less than a year in this investment will always defend the gurus. It will always be like this because the bloodline of the drama on theses forums comes from what I now call, "THE NEWBIE BATTLES", my guru is right , no, my guru is right and your guru has told more lies than my guru.....no, my guru is truly the best guru because he at least makes us feel better after he lies to us. Now for all you newbies please take heed to this, you will talk about the same things that appear in the newspapers in the middle-east everyday. And I mean everyday. I have been following this investment so long that I can go to the forum with the daily newspaper ads in the facts section, skim through the titles, and know everything that happened in iraq for the day without reading 1 article. I said that to say, eventually you got to start looking at this investment with eyes of an adult and not the eyes of a child and mature in this investment just as in any other area of your life but, even that takes time. So I hope you all have a good evning or morning depending on when you read this and stay optomistic.

And to the person who responded to the avatar with the shooting in it by saying CRUCIFIXION or however you spell, please, don't ever compare okie to anybody's who has been crucified because that is a bit overboard. By the way, the avatar is hillarious if you ask me. Peace :D