Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE JUST SENT CHILLS DOWN MY SPINE!!!!!

fortytwo

I think Okie has been having a little to much Smokie... these past several months.. cool.gif

Project - Your first post - a poet looms!

FUNNY HOW THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTE NOTHING AT ALL .........S**T ON THOSE WHO TRY TO DO SOMETHING.... sad.gif HOLD YOURE TOUNGES IF YOU DONT AGREE!!! aLL THE REST IS JUST CHILDISHNESS...

Good for you. Now you are getting into the spirit of things. Wish I knew what your point was, but having a point has never been a pre-requisite for spouting the inane.

• Upvote 1

I want him to stop posting because people believe him. There are people who are going thru very tough times and okie gives them false hope... Basically he is dinar televangelist.

We are not going to be overnight millionaires.... this is a long term investments.....

Sorry Drunk but I cant help but think that nobody really belives him . Not one single soul. Not one newbie absolutly nobody. Its called comic relief. No one cares what okie says so he just says whatever. But I do know one thing I have never heard of FALSE HOPE. Just hope. and I sure HOPE this investment pays off big time. And it dont have to be soon . It can be later But soon would be a good thing.

FUNNY HOW THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTE NOTHING AT ALL .........S**T ON THOSE WHO TRY TO DO SOMETHING.... :( HOLD YOURE TOUNGES IF YOU DONT AGREE!!! aLL THE REST IS JUST CHILDISHNESS...

Lets see. So if I say all my contacts(which I don't have) have said it is a done deal and its going to RV on Friday. And I have said that for years now, thats what you call contributing? I call that lying. Sorry while I LMAO!! And I will not hold my tongue when I see a person yelling RV every week. Seen way to many of them. Clay 75, ShotgunSuzzy, Medic, and now this guy!

Here I will contribute for ya. No rumors. It will not RV with out small denominations. Until you see them no RV.

• Upvote 3

I would love to meet okie. I'd bust his lip. he's pathetic

I feel bad for his sheep...poor stupid people

Wait a second, didn't know Okie had sheep and what is he doing to them? Hope he's not....Naw. Well, we can talk later when Okie again posts and when you show up on the comments.

Lets see. So if I say all my contacts(which I don't have) have said it is a done deal and its going to RV on Friday. And I have said that for years now, thats what you call contributing? I call that lying. Sorry while I LMAO!! And I will not hold my tongue when I see a person yelling RV every week. Seen way to many of them. Clay 75, ShotgunSuzzy, Medic, and now this guy!

Here I will contribute for ya. No rumors. It will not RV with out small denominations. Until you see them no RV.

Sounds like you may be sitting on some small denominations.

sO WHERE IS YOUR BONIFIED "sMALL dENOMINATION" fACT COMING fROM ............wHO TOLD YOU THATS EXACTLY WHATS NEEDED??? yOU JUST SENT YOURSELF OVER INTO THE SAME CATIGORY WITH THE pERSON YOU ARE HATING SO MUCH ...........nEITHER OF YOU KNOW FOR SURE........iT IS WHAT IT IS "RUMOR" AND YOUR OWN THOUGHTS..

Wish I knew what your point was, but having a point has never been a pre-requisite for spouting the inane.

mY POINT IS THIS .....yOU KNOW NO MORE THAN HE DOES.........tHIS IS NOT A CRUCIFIXTION!!!!!! TAKE IT EASY PHARASEE.....

• Downvote 1

"[OKIE_OIL_MAN] good morning america and ships at sea. I will not go into a multitude of intel furnished me during the night-but suffice to say we are there–announcement of the r/v can occur at any moment. It is settled–it is done–it is completed–it can not be stopped now by anyone but god. There are entirely too many details to even start to discuss–just comfort yourself in knowing it is coming to fruition. I am purposefully not going to give exact date and rate–i gave my word not too. This is the end of the line. We are there period–selah

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] this is going to be one of my lasts posts–will post very little henceforth—-it would be after the fact"

:huh: i guess this guy really does believe the stuff he's shoveling.... :huh:

*sigh* -_- Okie...hope you right for once in this life...or you'll be walking funny the rest of you days because of all them boots up your arse... :o

oh yes, sorry i forgot about the messenger..... :lol:

184pd.gif

when ther lives r over and they r standing in front of GOD it will be all bad for themGOD will show them what they did and all thd lies they told just to sell the dinar.and now that terri k is trying to tell us too buy the dong or what ever its called.they see the dinar is not going no wher.so they r moveing on to the other $$ to ry to get us too go buy that kind of $$.they will pay one day if not in this life but the next.god dont like ugly liers.

when ther lives r over and they r standing in front of GOD it will be all bad for themGOD will show them what they did and all thd lies they told just to sell the dinar.and now that terri k is trying to tell us too buy the dong or what ever its called.they see the dinar is not going no wher.so they r moveing on to the other $$ to ry to get us too go buy that kind of $$.they will pay one day if not in this life but the next.god dont like ugly liers.

God doesn't like bad spellers either. Well I guess you're doomed too.

I'm new to the party, but it only takes about a week to figure out that some people post just to stir things up. Okie IS entertaining. So what if he is selling dinars--we live in a world where we are constantly bombarded with advertising based on vanity, fear, etc. I'd like to be standing in line on "cash out" day behind someone who fell for Okie's "slick promo." I can hear them now, "That damn Okie--I owned 1/2 million dinar until he got me so excited, I just kept buying--now I own 5 million. What a jerk!" We're all adults--buy what you want--if you want to buy a $150 pair of tennis shoes because you think you're making your butt smaller with every step you take, go for it! It's a free country (for a little while longer, anyway). If Okie makes you so angry, why read his posts? Personally, I think he's funny--not as funny as butkus51 who makes me laugh out loud every time I read his response!

• Downvote 1

Slade, first of all, come on, give the man his due. It is God. (notice the capital G)

Okay, not Okie. This will resolve the issue. Okie said he would not post again. Well................Search your screens. Okie is gone. Remember one of the great scenes of any movie ever - it is the ending of "The Searchers" with John Wayne. The camera is inside the farmhouse and you see Natalie Wood, no longer injun, being welcomed back by her family. Wayne, after searching for her for years suddenly is done. He has one foot on the railing, one arm dangles, being held by the other. Finally, Wayne (the Duke, Okie) starts walking down the road in that distinctive walk of his. He has done his job. He is now alone, no one left for which to search.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Who ever fell for the line that he won't be posting again, one of his last posts, can't post after the fact ... hahahahahaha...

You deserve what you get.

He has done it to you again ... like he would or could tell the truth about anything. He doesn't know yet how he will miss the spotlight and need the commotion he stirs. He'll be around ... in some forum in some form. He won't leave that easily. It isn't the dinar for him, it it the spotlight. The dong? Maybe that will be next. He'll show up as Dan the Dong Guy.

:)

Good luck to all and hope this is his one right time, finally.

smee2

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

.....but suffice to say we are there–announcement of the r/v can occur at any moment. It is settled–it is done–it is completed–it can not be stopped now by anyone but god.

End Quote

lol.

I am purposefully not going to give exact date and rate–i gave my word not too.

End Quote

lol.