Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE JUST SENT CHILLS DOWN MY SPINE!!!!!

fortytwo

Just found this, and I cannot believe it! Here is the post....

"[OKIE_OIL_MAN] good morning america and ships at sea. I will not go into a multitude of intel furnished me during the night-but suffice to say we are there–announcement of the r/v can occur at any moment. It is settled–it is done–it is completed–it can not be stopped now by anyone but god. There are entirely too many details to even start to discuss–just comfort yourself in knowing it is coming to fruition. I am purposefully not going to give exact date and rate–i gave my word not too. This is the end of the line. We are there period–selah

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] this is going to be one of my lasts posts–will post very little henceforth—-it would be after the fact"

You read it right guys, Okie is going to stop posting soon!!!! Holy **** balls!!!! I cant think of a word to describe how happy I am so I will make one up....... "scruptulescent". The day is near where we will no longer have to live with bogus, repetetive intel that comes from fradulent dinar salesman... hurray!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

"[OKIE_OIL_MAN] good morning america and ships at sea. I will not go into a multitude of intel furnished me during the night-but suffice to say we are there–announcement of the r/v can occur at any moment. It is settled–it is done–it is completed–it can not be stopped now by anyone but god. There are entirely too many details to even start to discuss–just comfort yourself in knowing it is coming to fruition. I am purposefully not going to give exact date and rate–i gave my word not too. This is the end of the line. We are there period–selah

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] this is going to be one of my lasts posts–will post very little henceforth—-it would be after the fact"

You read it right guys, Okie is going to stop posting soon!!!! Holy **** balls!!!! I cant think of a word to describe how happy I am so I will make one up....... "scruptulescent". The day is near where we will no longer have to live with bogus, repetetive intel that comes from fradulent dinar salesman... hurray!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 10

Thanks fortytwo :)

I can only hope it is due to the final realization that over the last several years, it has all

been one long rant of lies and fabrication. Just like this latest post...everything is NOT

all done, but it sounds so good.

I hope the others will follow suit that have that amazing track record of 100% wrong 100% of the

time. From here out, I expect a slow transition from pumping IQD, to pumping VND (the dong)

and it will be no less spectacular in their lies, but it WILL get those dealers sale up for the dong.

The scheme just repeats itself, it will phase over to another realm soon, because their purposeful lies

have hopefully caught up with them, now all that is needed is for TK and others to start pumping for their

dealer friends to help them sell the next phase...the VND. Once one pieces it all together, it becomes pretty clear

as to the motives...I hope they fail to realize their goals for the sake of so many already manipulated by their

lies.

Just think...soon we will see banners and more sites created for the dong...and the ad banners will read,

"buy the dong....and riches will be yours". Almost too predictable, sadly.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

and yet you continue to read it

It's because we are all like ants in a large mud puddle, we will crawl up and cling to anything that is floating to save ourselves even if it is a large piece of BS! That's how bad we want it to happen, desperate people do desperate things !

Good Things To All !

• Upvote 3

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Who ever fell for the line that he won't be posting again, one of his last posts, can't post after the fact ... hahahahahaha...

You deserve what you get.

He has done it to you again ... like he would or could tell the truth about anything. He doesn't know yet how he will miss the spotlight and need the commotion he stirs. He'll be around ... in some forum in some form. He won't leave that easily. It isn't the dinar for him, it it the spotlight. The dong? Maybe that will be next. He'll show up as Dan the Dong Guy.

:)

Good luck to all and hope this is his one right time, finally.

smee2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Personally, seeing a post by Okie was the one I would go to first. Truth be told, the same is true with most of you. Otherwise, there would not be the angst over him that there appears to be. If Okie is such a nut case and you know it, then why are you upset over his posts? Could it be that you are reading them? The Okie phenomenon should not bother any one who truly felt it was total hog wash. So, knowing this, once you click on his post - can not understand why you would be so upset. We do not want to read all the pabllum and talk about the daffodils blooming early this spring. We want to be titillated. "We need Okie on that hill. We want him on that hill" (from Officer and a Gentleman).

• Upvote 4

Personally, seeing a post by Okie was the one I would go to first. Truth be told, the same is true with most of you. Otherwise, there would not be the angst over him that there appears to be. If Okie is such a nut case and you know it, then why are you upset over his posts? Could it be that you are reading them? The Okie phenomenon should not bother any one who truly felt it was total hog wash. So, knowing this, once you click on his post - can not understand why you would be so upset. We do not want to read all the pabllum and talk about the daffodils blooming early this spring. We want to be titillated. "We need Okie on that hill. We want him on that hill" (from Officer and a Gentleman).

We are all horrified at a train wreck................................... but everyone still looks. I love looking at total crap someone says. I find it quite funny or............titillating as you say! :lol:

• Upvote 1

I want him to stop posting because people believe him. There are people who are going thru very tough times and okie gives them false hope... Basically he is dinar televangelist.

We are not going to be overnight millionaires.... this is a long term investments.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Who ever fell for the line that he won't be posting again, one of his last posts, can't post after the fact ... hahahahahaha...

You deserve what you get.

He has done it to you again ... like he would or could tell the truth about anything. He doesn't know yet how he will miss the spotlight and need the commotion he stirs. He'll be around ... in some forum in some form. He won't leave that easily. It isn't the dinar for him, it it the spotlight. The dong? Maybe that will be next. He'll show up as Dan the Dong Guy.

:)

Good luck to all and hope this is his one right time, finally.

smee2

Maybe just "DingDong."

• Upvote 2

I want him to stop posting because people believe him. There are people who are going thru very tough times and okie gives them false hope... Basically he is dinar televangelist.

We are not going to be overnight millionaires.... this is a long term investments.....

Bingo! When I bought my dinars in 2005 I said at least 10 years. Could be more. Guess what I have been right for over 6 years now!! :lol::lol::lol: ........................dang I hate when I am right! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2