Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Less Rumor, More Facts...Mam

Don Paul

though this is based on some personal opinion and of others I apparently cant divulge on this site since they are 'competitors'

it resounds with a bit more street logic that seems to purvey these rumor sections:

Id like to post some ideas concepts based more on logic than or 'intel'

1. Iraq's only product is oil. It is under contract to produce at a certain price.... say for example 40 dol x barrel fixed. And of that, Iraq get about 10%, the rest goes to the contracting companies, IMF, etc.

2. Iraq's upcomming budget (if you convert it to dollars) has a SHORTFALL based on current ACTUAL oil production of 1.8 billion barrels.

HINT: there is only one OTHER way Iraq can make up that shortfall for the budget to be even plausible... you figure it out

3. There is probably a GOOD reason the last ministers have not been PUBLICLY and OFFICIALLY declared. MY OPINION is that it is like the last excuse or 'button' that triggers Shabibi's promise of RVing WHEN the GOI is OFFICIALLY set

It is from a more logical perspective that the RV will happen more for these reasons that any 'double-secret-intel"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

though this is based on some personal opinion and of others I apparently cant divulge on this site since they are 'competitors'

it resounds with a bit more street logic that seems to purvey these rumor sections:

Id like to post some ideas concepts based more on logic than or 'intel'

1. Iraq's only product is oil. It is under contract to produce at a certain price.... say for example 40 dol x barrel fixed. And of that, Iraq get about 10%, the rest goes to the contracting companies, IMF, etc.

2. Iraq's upcomming budget (if you convert it to dollars) has a SHORTFALL based on current ACTUAL oil production of 1.8 billion barrels.

HINT: there is only one OTHER way Iraq can make up that shortfall for the budget to be even plausible... you figure it out

3. There is probably a GOOD reason the last ministers have not been PUBLICLY and OFFICIALLY declared. MY OPINION is that it is like the last excuse or 'button' that triggers Shabibi's promise of RVing WHEN the GOI is OFFICIALLY set

It is from a more logical perspective that the RV will happen more for these reasons that any 'double-secret-intel"

Thanks for your post and implied analysis, but a small correction is in order, Iraq is a producer of more than oil, there are a great number of mining operations there as well, metals and minerals are a large export for Iraq. Just for added information! Thanks again !

Good Things To All !