Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK's Dong

arycroft2000

As of 09:27 CST:

FOREX

1 VND = 0.0 USD

1 USD = 20877.0 VND

So.....I call B*LLS**T on TerryK! That guy hasn't produced a shred of reliable information since I've been reading these forums and sites.

How in the h*ll can a currency worth 20,000 times less than a single square sheet of Scott Toilet Paper revalue to $1.67 when Vietnam has no real world supporting industry and no major exports except maybe wood and fishing that I know of.

I have heard there is a basket of 18 currencies that will have a value shift of some kind in the near future and I have heard rumor there is a push by China to force the U.S. and British Banksters out of power and re-establish commodity based currencies instead of fiat monetary systems. That there is a power struggle going on at the very highest echelons of the ruling elite. I have heard rumor that the U.S. Treasure has begun printing U.S. Treasury notes and that banks are getting ready to shift away from the Federal Reserve system and eliminating Fractional Reserve Banking.....which over the last 100 years, has completely f**ked the world economy and funneled all the world's wealth into the hands of a select few.

I pray these rumors are true.....but in the end....they are still rumors.

The bottom line is......Until FOREX shows 1 IQD = 3.22 USD or I have U.S. Treasure Notes in my wallet.....its all hearsay and conjecture.

Its fun to dream though. That's why I'm still reading and posting here.

Edited by Bumper64
edited bad language

Please watch the bad language!!

Thanks

Bump

My bad....I'll censor my dirty words in later posts.

Thanks.

If you want to see how long this person has been saying similar things, google "dong revalue" and you will see the same guy with "rv tomorrow" tactics from a year ago!!

Does this mean that he's just pumping his dong?

*lol*

Sorry....just couldn't resist.

• Upvote 1

With inflation in the double digits The likley hood of a L O P is great . With a rate that High they would be loosing 3, 000s 1million VND = to 16,700 USD High rate spells L O P . Still would be a good investment . But no way without loosing the 000s !!! .

Edited by Telabiz

With inflation in the double digits The likley hood of a L O P is great . With a rate that High they would be loosing 3, 000s 1million VND = to 16,700 USD High rate spells L O P . Still would be a good investment . But no way without loosing the 000s !!! .

try 1200+ % inflation in Vietman. No comparison to Iraq at around 6%

Historically anything with a thousand plus % inflation gets a sure LOP. Dong will most probably get lopped 2-3 zeros