Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update by SteveI 3-28 11pm EST

BBalls

Greetings to all members.

This is positive news. Sorry for the delays.

1. The Parliament did vote and approve two of the minister positions today; the Minister of Interior and the Minister of Defense.

2. The Minister of Planning was also voted on and approved.

3. Maliki will be presenting the last minister, the Minister of Security to Parliament in a day or two for a vote.

4. He also told me that the HCL (Oil and Gas Law they call it) is still being studied. Not sure when Parliament will vote on it. <-- Not sure if this is necessary for the RV.

5. The Prime Minister of Turkey is there and he is signing a lot of contracts, mostly oil and other things.

6. The Prime Minister of Turkey is going to southern Iraq tomorrow to sign some contracts and to Kurdistan the next day to sign contracts too.

7. I found this to be great news because he also said that there are a lot of foreigners coming into Baghdad daily. He said the road from the airport is bumper to bumper traffic. He said it is like being at the United Nations and seeing all the different nationalities.

8. I also found this positive, some restaurants are now open 24 hours a day now and some gas stations too. He said that there are several new and large restaurants being built too. He stated that things are getting better there daily. He said every day there is something new and different.

9. Terrorist bombings have declined tremendously and the people are feeling more and more secure now.

10. There are more new cars on the road now. Use to there was like 1984 model cars. Now there are a lot of 2010 and 2011 cars on the road and not as many older cars anymore.

11. Things are looking very positive for Iraq now and I think the RV is even closer than ever now.

Let's all stay positive. I am not discouraged in the slightest.

Please remember to Trust God for today--and prepare for tomorrow because God seldom does great things in a hurry.

God Bless each and every one of you.

Love you all!

Steve

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 4

woooooo hoooooooo lets go RRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im dead set on this thing happening here in the next week or so dont ask me why i just feel it so lets all have this feeling and maybe iraq can feel it to sooooooooooo letrs do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! party at my house when this thing happens come one and come alll me casa sue casa!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Restaurants open 24 hrs? Wow they must have opened an IHOP .....Iraqi House of Pure B.S.

LOL...that was hilarious! These are outright fabrications. I love the one that says there are more and more people coming into Baghdad. The traffic is bumper to bumper. My God, it has been bumper to bumper in that city for YEARS! Oh, and his is good too, there are way more 2011 model cars where they used to be more like 1984 vehicles. What? Are you kidding me? Iraq's people are DESTITUTE! Even Iraq's "Wealthy" or poor by western standards. Man this crap pisses me off!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Before reading anymore of Stevel posts, could he explain why nobody in Iraq could confirm his post stating that big screen TVs and Bleechers were being set up for the big TV announcement several months ago regarding the RV? According to people I contacted in Baghdad, this never occured. Please provide some pics of the bleechers, tv's, newer car models, backed up traffic....not bashing, I know, it's in the rumor section.

Before reading anymore of Stevel posts, could he explain why nobody in Iraq could confirm his post stating that big screen TVs and Bleechers were being set up for the big TV announcement several months ago regarding the RV? According to people I contacted in Baghdad, this never occured. Please provide some pics of the bleechers, tv's, newer car models, backed up traffic....not bashing, I know, it's in the rumor section.

My husband is thier & 100% NO BIG SCREEN T.V's!! And all of BBalls info to his knowledge is false. P U M P E R!! :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

He had me until he threw god in there

Ya know, when I bought into this investment last July, I used to respect this SteveI. He usually spoke level headed and sounded credible on the calls. Over the last four or five months, this guy has gotten so way out there with his claims, I just can't wrap my brain around it. What would be his or "their" motivation to outright LIE? Not just once, but over and over? What really gets me is he continually has these blind followers and no one seems to call them out. I mean, not even a, "Hey Steve, how'd ya get that last one so wrong?" And over and over. I'm just at a loss for words here on how this stuff continues...sigh.

• Upvote 3

Exactly. Your citizens are protesting because of lack of water, electricity, etc., and youre going to comfort them by surrounding them with big screen Vizios, and the electricity to fuel them? What's next, a majestic waterfall in the middle?

• Upvote 1

Ya know, when I bought into this investment last July, I used to respect this SteveI. He usually spoke level headed and sounded credible on the calls. Over the last four or five months, this guy has gotten so way out there with his claims, I just can't wrap my brain around it. What would be his or "their" motivation to outright LIE? Not just once, but over and over? What really gets me is he continually has these blind followers and no one seems to call them out. I mean, not even a, "Hey Steve, how'd ya get that last one so wrong?" And over and over. I'm just at a loss for words here on how this stuff continues...sigh.

...you can't question anything or they delete your posts and ban you from the site..

....I questioned a mod for deleting posts and threads prematurely, and got the boot...It's all unicorns and rainbows at Pollyanna Dinar...

• Upvote 1

Smoke and mirrors......this guy talks about new cars being on the road like it's a sign of how "great" things are getting over there? The every day Iraqi still doesn't have electricty everyday, allday if at all........unemployment is off the charts......the only people driving new cars are the politicians. Maliki doesn't want a coalition government, he wants a majority rule so he can do things his way and his way only. You don't think that's not going to stir things up over there. Don't forget that the news is controlled by the gov in Iraq....they only let you see what they want you to see.

The Iraq banking system needs a lot of work.......it's a long way off for anyone to msay it's safe for a foreignor to work in Iraq......the politicians have not shown one indication that they want their people to prosper at all.......let alone enjoy the wealth that the country has to offer, no they would rather keep it for themselves. The whole ME is as volitale as ever, does it seem to have made any difference in the GOI actions towards their own....NO. Talk is cheap, but they actually do very little for them.

Don't hold your breath.....no RV for at least a year, maybe longer. :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are they buying the 2011 model cars with their new visa cards, that aren't activated, eating at the Cheesecake Factory, open 24 hours, prior to the RV? If so, no need to RV at all. Things are great as is. Thanks for the intel Steve.

Are there two Iraq's that I'm not aware of

• Upvote 1

Smoke and mirrors......this guy talks about new cars being on the road like it's a sign of how "great" things are getting over there? The every day Iraqi still doesn't have electricty everyday, allday if at all........unemployment is off the charts......the only people driving new cars are the politicians. Maliki doesn't want a coalition government, he wants a majority rule so he can do things his way and his way only. You don't think that's not going to stir things up over there. Don't forget that the news is controlled by the gov in Iraq....they only let you see what they want you to see.

The Iraq banking system needs a lot of work.......it's a long way off for anyone to msay it's safe for a foreignor to work in Iraq......the politicians have not shown one indication that they want their people to prosper at all.......let alone enjoy the wealth that the country has to offer, no they would rather keep it for themselves. The whole ME is as volitale as ever, does it seem to have made any difference in the GOI actions towards their own....NO. Talk is cheap, but they actually do very little for them.

Don't hold your breath.....no RV for at least a year, maybe longer. :P

Why don't you take a break for a year or longer.

Edited by MYIFITEAM

BBalls must be talking about another Iraq, my husband is thier and nothing like that is to be true to his knowledge.

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I HOPE BBALLS IS NOT A PUMPER?? WHO KNOWS??? :o

I love it when we have actual real intel. Thank u for ur husband fighting for me n thank u for keeping all these stupid pumpers n line.

I agree with you 100% there D'Chi...SteveI used to be one of the ones I looked for, but at some point he turned into rainbows. The only thing I can think of right off is that old Multi-level Marketing Mindset. The one that is built solidly from denial and enforced positive thinking. If you ask around, you'll hear that how A*mway people determine when it's time to snub someone out of the club...by when they start asking questions.

No doubt there's a lot of cash to be made by selling these wealth management schemes, and he has come to understand the potential value of inflating the rainbows. Everybody has a brush with MLM outfits sometime in their lives...it takes a "special" person to really make a career out of it.

I agree with you 100% there D'Chi...SteveI used to be one of the ones I looked for, but at some point he turned into rainbows. The only thing I can think of right off is that old Multi-level Marketing Mindset. The one that is built solidly from denial and enforced positive thinking. If you ask around, you'll hear that how A*mway people determine when it's time to snub someone out of the club...by when they start asking questions.

No doubt there's a lot of cash to be made by selling these wealth management schemes, and he has come to understand the potential value of inflating the rainbows. Everybody has a brush with MLM outfits sometime in their lives...it takes a "special" person to really make a career out of it.

Well Steve learned from the best (check-mate) aka mr dan atkinson......nothing but a MLM scam artist....and now they are working their magic in dinar land......