Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey Get team and the like

LeoGets

They are not going to openly tell you the rate. Thats not how currency works, sorry. If everyone knew today whats going to happen tomorrow, we would all own the world. There may be signs that indicate clues, but you will never see the IMF proclaim a rate ahead of time. Now the Get team is a different story, no comment.

Edited by truthful1

Heck yeah man, this is what I have been sayin for a long time. However, people in these chat sites only want to hear puffy clouded good things like faries are real and all that crap. Bashing is not allowed, that is crap, if you spew crap then I say bash away and your post makes the most sense out of any I have read today!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Truthful,

Did you read the IMF article? What, do you think I am an idiot. Your post is insulting. The damn article dated March 3 2011 gives me absolutely no confidence that ANY RV will happen ANY TIME soon. Did I ever say that the IMF would tell us a rate? Maybe you should read or re-read the article to understand its substance and then perhaps you will understand what I was using as emphasis against these ridiculously poorly guided gurus who in my strongest opinion have alternative motives...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Truthful,

I am very aware why a rate or date would not be open to the public, no kidding. I actually have traded on Forex and understand how to trade currency, and what it's true definition is. That wasn't my point.

Well what is your point? The gurus are morons? Hell, everybody knows that. And if they don't, they'll learn. And a seasoned currency trader would never have even brought up that IMF report. You know better than that. Reports from anywhere are always considered hog wash till the tide goes out. Geeez

• Upvote 2

Just a note to all the new peeps out there: we have been telling them to GET lost for a while I know on the site I was on before and this one it seems to be a total of about 3 to 4 years seems like I can't research older posts like that on the other website but seems to me that these people are like cockroaches in underdeveloped neighborhoods when they run out of food in one place they just move to another.

Have a great daybiggrin.gif

Edited by Soldiering4U

JuryPicker,

The tide just went out. I believe the IMF document to be credible not only in and of itself but combined with the various resources I use to unravel the truth to this investment, from brokers, bankers etc and my overall personal research. Please, enlighten me - do you not find information in that IMF report credible? I am assuming you don't believe it to be true or from a credible source...

Oh and by the way, that IMF document is considered news and as with the news goes valuations and that report gave several negative valuations that are more credible than any document any individual has presented thusfar. You should know better!

• Upvote 2

Why don't you and your intel GET lost!

After the IMF article that just surfaced, and after every single prediction that you and the guru crew proclaim about RV dates and rates and mind you never indicate a substantial reason why, you have zero credibility and must be foolish to continue to believe whoever you get intel from.

If any of you think this is a sour post, good. I'm not ranting or the like, just stating the very most distinct obvious of how much these sites and their guru's that run them simply exhibit BS every day.

Peace to all non-gurus. I have never heard of someone who proclaims they have no interest in giving intel other than "following GOD" and sharing the good fortune with others (more theological BS) that wake up at 3AM only to run a 30 minute conference call that runs in circles with information that is so fabricated and of opinion and is so redundant that other followers believe it. That should be the new definition of pumper and how these internet sites beef up their hits so their sponsor pay them more...

Desperation NEVER leads to clear and precise thinking....

Bash away, and for those who do YOU"RE JUST AS DAMN GUILTY OF LIES!

Hey Leogets, read this article I found from TODAY! You should change the way you feel right after you read this......

* The Governor of Central Bank: Shabibi speaks

March 28th, 2011 03:24 pm · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

This year’s budget focused on increasing the volume of investment in Iraq

Iraqi Media Network

Said Dr. Shabibi central bank governor that this year’s budget an investment budget because it focused on the size of the investment Ziada.

Shabibi said that the role of the central bank is to address the imbalance that would result from the development process that will result from changes in economic structure are basic.

He pointed out that the central bank is to achieve development in a stable monetary environment through attention to all means and policies to achieve economic stability and moderation in the environment and the normal rate of inflation moderate.

He continued: our budget relating to the conservation of its resources, is done by combating inflation.

Stressing that the bank had several measures including raising the dinar exchange rate.

He pointed out that the impact of this action on the budget through the impact on the purchasing power of government, will increase by addressing inflation.

Shabibi said: that this policy will increase the confidence in dinars, which will pull some of the money to the banking sector and the rationalization of government spending because of its impact on inflation.

He indicated that this action will lead to a reduction in prices of import goods such as private sector imports and the import of the government’s development that comes from converting the Iraqi dinar to the dollar.

He added that this policy at the time weakens the government’s ability to buy the dinar, it strengthens Aldenarabraghi which is owned by the government.

He pointed out that the bank wants and means to affect the economic and monetary policy by making the dinar valuable and powerful

After the IMF article that just surfaced, and after every single prediction that you and the guru crew proclaim about RV dates and rates and mind you never indicate a substantial reason why, you have zero credibility and must be foolish to continue to believe whoever you get intel from.

If any of you think this is a sour post, good. I'm not ranting or the like, just stating the very most distinct obvious of how much these sites and their guru's that run them simply exhibit BS every day.

Peace to all non-gurus. I have never heard of someone who proclaims they have no interest in giving intel other than "following GOD" and sharing the good fortune with others (more theological BS) that wake up at 3AM only to run a 30 minute conference call that runs in circles with information that is so fabricated and of opinion and is so redundant that other followers believe it. That should be the new definition of pumper and how these internet sites beef up their hits so their sponsor pay them more...

Leo, your reply can be better suited without the foul language. You are relatively new to this site so please use better reply conceipt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yo, LeoGets,

Thanks for the vent...saves me some typing...I'm just as frustrated as you...

It seems as though this IMF document has created a good debate...

I would really like to see what someone like Scooter has to say; regardless, I'm in this for the long haul.

Pac

• Upvote 1

Hey Leogets, read this article I found from TODAY! You should change the way you feel right after you read this......

Iraqi Media Network

Said Dr. Shabibi central bank governor that this year’s budget an investment budget because it focused on the size of the investment Ziada.

Shabibi said that the role of the central bank is to address the imbalance that would result from the development process that will result from changes in economic structure are basic.

He pointed out that the central bank is to achieve development in a stable monetary environment through attention to all means and policies to achieve economic stability and moderation in the environment and the normal rate of inflation moderate.

He continued: our budget relating to the conservation of its resources, is done by combating inflation.

Stressing that the bank had several measures including raising the dinar exchange rate.

He pointed out that the impact of this action on the budget through the impact on the purchasing power of government, will increase by addressing inflation.

Shabibi said: that this policy will increase the confidence in dinars, which will pull some of the money to the banking sector and the rationalization of government spending because of its impact on inflation.

He indicated that this action will lead to a reduction in prices of import goods such as private sector imports and the import of the government’s development that comes from converting the Iraqi dinar to the dollar.

He added that this policy at the time weakens the government’s ability to buy the dinar, it strengthens Aldenarabraghi which is owned by the government.

He pointed out that the bank wants and means to affect the economic and monetary policy by making the dinar valuable and powerful

Hey, I am not doubting you, in fact this sounds good, but can you tell me where I can find a link to this? Thanks

Iraqi Media Network

Thanks for this post. Do you have the link? Thanks again, go RV!!

JuryPicker,

The tide just went out. I believe the IMF document to be credible not only in and of itself but combined with the various resources I use to unravel the truth to this investment, from brokers, bankers etc and my overall personal research. Please, enlighten me - do you not find information in that IMF report credible? I am assuming you don't believe it to be true or from a credible source...

Oh and by the way, that IMF document is considered news and as with the news goes valuations and that report gave several negative valuations that are more credible than any document any individual has presented thusfar. You should know better!

Sorry Leo, I don't consider any public report about any investment credible. Positive or Negative. Never ever. Ever. I respect your views, but with over 25 years active trading I just don't agree with them. Have a great day

I am pretty sure there are active mods on this forum that can police this sort of thing. Are you REALLY correcting him for using the word "damn"???? You honestly have an issue with telling people what to think, what to type, what they should and shouldn't like don't you?

I have to wonder if one of the resident Bible Thumpers had used the same HORRIBLE CURSE WORD in some self serving hellfire (oops, I said hell...so sorry) and brimstone mini sermon to try and show that their God is directly running the RV.... if you would have given them such a pontificated reprimand???? Or would they have gotten a big fat AMEN??

Tsk Tsk Tsk rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Funny that you should say that their God in control of the RV. God is the God of all and you will see this one day and i just hope that you realize this before your life comes to an end and if not......Well

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This was a good article and I enjoyed reading it. However; I also enjoyed it on Dec.12, 2010 and Nov. 26, 2010, March 7, 2010, Feb 27, 2010 and Feb. 12, 2010.

I'm not slamming or bashing just making a point that it is not anything new. I for one would like to see something more current.

• Upvote 1

Roadrunner -

You beat me to it! This article is old and has been repeated a few times.

Newbies - Everyone will know when Shabbs talks because it will be "breaking news". Until then, just read the news and stay away from the guru geniuses. They used to be entertaining. Now, just annoying.

Bash away, and for those who do YOU"RE JUST AS DA*N GUILTY OF LIES!

HaHa "Whatever Leo Wants, Leo Gets."