Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

50 Dinar Notes?

The Eagle

Why does there need to be an RV SOON!!!??? Just because those folks are living on nothing?? They have had nothing for a long time, just because the smart cards were to be loaded with limited funds means nothing.

Why does there need to be an RV SOON!!!??? Just because those folks are living on nothing?? They have had nothing for a long time, just because the smart cards were to be loaded with limited funds means nothing.

"They have had nothing for a real long time" . Yes you hit the nail right on the head. With the rest of the arab world exploding in protest and rebelion do you really think Iraq wants to chance their people doing the same thing. When their so close to a working free goverment. No man they know they need to act quickly . Becuse the hungrey get hungrier when the smell of food is close. And the smell of money is hanging in the air like a london fog baby. yes yes yes

GO RV !!!!!!

Good Post Eagle. Well thought out. Fit's in with my estimation that the first RV would come in at around .50 cents. To RV at a much higher rate would be too destabilizing, in a country where the average family

made very little before. I can see an RV at around .50. combined with the reprinting (redenomination) of the larger notes to fill in the lower denom areas. 25K to 25, 10k to 10, 5k to 5 and 1k to 1. Then open the currency up to forex trading

and let it find it's own level.

(maybe the 500 & 250 Notes being replaced by coins, some of which are already being minted and stockpiled.)

:) yak

I've been puzzled at the presence of the 25,000 Dinar notes and 50 Dinar notes in circulation at the same time. I asked myself "what is the real value of a 50 Dinar note to the average Iraqi?" The answer is nothing! If a 25K note is worth only $21.25, what can you buy for 4 cents? Absolutely nothing. Recently we all read that each qualifying Iraqi citizen (about 6 million of them) will receive 15,000 IQD on their Smart Cards soon (last week actually - if you believe the false posts). In fact, this must and will happen soon. But what is 15,000 (actually 5,000 per month) worth to the Iraqi citizen? A whopping $12.75 - that's $4.25 per month. Without a RV the "food stamp" Smart Card program does not make sense. If the machines are being loaded with "low denominations" it makes sense that this will be or become the common denominations Iraq plans for its internal commerce.

Stepping back from all the BS we are all reading I could only see one viable outcome. There MUST be an RV and soon. What about RATE? The number that makes sense to me is based on the VALUE of the government gift of 5,000 Dinars each month to their citizenry. Making a wild guess at the maximum value of their 5,000 Dinars compared to someone in the US on food stamps and financial subsistence, I think the number is about $1,500 per month. That works out to an RV of 30 cents to the Dinar, a 350 X increase in the current value - pretty darn good from any investors view point.

The good part of this outcome is there will certainly be rapid growth in the value of the Dinar through a constant revaluation against the dollar. As the triple denominations are are collected and retired, leaving only the lower denomination currency in play (just like what happened in the US) the value is likely to increase to the level of the Kuwaiti Dinar - likely higher. Remember, Iraq is sitting on 1/4 of the worlds future oil.

My last conclusion is WHEN this will happen. Frankly, it's likely to happen when we least expect it. All indications point to SOON. But, this is Iraq and no one can predict M and company.

GO RV

this sceanrio is far more probable than a $3 plus RV.

With speculation on what an RV may amount to per these food cards, anyone know basic commodity prices in Iraq, e.g. bread, tea, tobacco, a camel??? Apologies for not being groomed in ME goods and whatnot, but could we get a better gauge on what the possibilities are per current prices vs the food card monthly?

Makes since to me ! :D

I've been puzzled at the presence of the 25,000 Dinar notes and 50 Dinar notes in circulation at the same time. I asked myself "what is the real value of a 50 Dinar note to the average Iraqi?" The answer is nothing! If a 25K note is worth only $21.25, what can you buy for 4 cents? Absolutely nothing. Recently we all read that each qualifying Iraqi citizen (about 6 million of them) will receive 15,000 IQD on their Smart Cards soon (last week actually - if you believe the false posts). In fact, this must and will happen soon. But what is 15,000 (actually 5,000 per month) worth to the Iraqi citizen? A whopping $12.75 - that's $4.25 per month. Without a RV the "food stamp" Smart Card program does not make sense. If the machines are being loaded with "low denominations" it makes sense that this will be or become the common denominations Iraq plans for its internal commerce.

Stepping back from all the BS we are all reading I could only see one viable outcome. There MUST be an RV and soon. What about RATE? The number that makes sense to me is based on the VALUE of the government gift of 5,000 Dinars each month to their citizenry. Making a wild guess at the maximum value of their 5,000 Dinars compared to someone in the US on food stamps and financial subsistence, I think the number is about $1,500 per month. That works out to an RV of 30 cents to the Dinar, a 350 X increase in the current value - pretty darn good from any investors view point.

The good part of this outcome is there will certainly be rapid growth in the value of the Dinar through a constant revaluation against the dollar. As the triple denominations are are collected and retired, leaving only the lower denomination currency in play (just like what happened in the US) the value is likely to increase to the level of the Kuwaiti Dinar - likely higher. Remember, Iraq is sitting on 1/4 of the worlds future oil.

My last conclusion is WHEN this will happen. Frankly, it's likely to happen when we least expect it. All indications point to SOON. But, this is Iraq and no one can predict M and company.

GO RV

Thanks everyone for your generous comments to my post. Recently I read that the 15,000 Dinars could be compensation for the entire 2010 year plus the first three months of 2011. Wow! If that turns out to be the case then my prediction of 30 cent prediction is way off. Indeed if the 15,000 dinars is compensation for 15 months, and the level of compensation REMAINS AT $1,500 USD per month, that would mean the 15,000 Dinars would be valued at $1.50 per Dinar. The whole RATE hangs on these ratios and the viability of my assumption. 30 cents to $1.50 is probably the "conservative" range.

Edited by The Eagle

justin88 thanks for the explanation on Kuwaiti dinar's recent history. I've been wanting to know how that all came about. Newbie here not wanting to cause any more criticism by maybe asking dumb questions.

Boy, some on these boards are so harsh. I've been reading these for several months before joining. I really appreciate all the good info & answers on many of these topics. I'm a pragmatic and reading these for months has been a great educator for me. Thanks again to all contributors. Praying for RV (just like everyone else)