Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar purchased at 5/3 Bank in Florida

I have seen many posts lately that banks in the US have stopped selling Dinars. I was just informed by a friend of mine that he purchased 500,000 IQD at the 5th 3rd Bank here in Florida. Interestingly however is the denomination. He was not given the choice of the large notes. No 25,000 IQD, 10,000 IQD or 5,000 IQD. He received the whole 500,000 IQD in 500 IQD Notes. FYI the notes were in stock and he walked in and purchased. Didn't have to wait for them as some have posted. He said he was in and out of the bank in under 10 minutes.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I have seen many posts lately that banks in the US have stopped selling Dinars. I was just informed by a friend of mine that he purchased 500,000 IQD at the 5th 3rd Bank here in Florida. Interestingly however is the denomination. He was not given the choice of the large notes. No 25,000 IQD, 10,000 IQD or 5,000 IQD. He received the whole 500,000 IQD in 500 IQD Notes. FYI the notes were in stock and he walked in and purchased. Didn't have to wait for them as some have posted. He said he was in and out of the bank in under 10 minutes.

Sounds good. It further confirms the issuing of the smaller (actually "medium" notes) at a larger scale and the phasing out of the large notes, which started with this bank: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59399-key-bank-dinar-orders/

• Upvote 1

I no that a lie.banks can not hold dinar .only when u order them.what is wrong with people telling lies like this.i gess they have nothing better to do with ther lives..

Read more:

Let me start by saying I don't appreciate being called a liar.

I believe this is a case of supply and demand. If I am a bank manager and I have 100 customers buying IQD weekly then of course I am going to have IQD on hand. The smaller banks in smaller towns that perhaps have 1 or 2 customers requesting them wouldn't keep them on hand. Supply and Demand folks.

• Upvote 2

I no that a lie.banks can not hold dinar .only when u order them.what is wrong with people telling lies like this.i gess they have nothing better to do with ther lives..

Here we go with that one size fits all. Not going to bash, just want to say that I have received smaller denom lately from 5/3rd resulting in holdings of in excess of 500k in denominations of 1000.00 just saying....America is a big country

• Upvote 2