Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

bet on the IQD when it goes live

Okay, here goes... When the IQD goes live and tradable, what is everyones thoughts on putting money on the dinar to increase in value against other currencies. I know a very minute amount on how forex trading is done, but if you have $10,$100, or $1000 or more to bet on the dinar strengthing against other currencies, this would be a great way to accrue some gains while we wait out an RV. Yeh? Please, anyone who can shed some light on this, lets hear it! Thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rudy (this person was banned and is an off limits topic.(?) made some coment a while back that he had a room set up at the bank where his wire was to go into with a program to enter the Forex almost immediately with what I assume would be some dinar paired with a major currency as he felt there would be a big move up. Considering he used to be some sort of a currency manager with JP Morgan, I assume he has some idea on what to do in a highly leveraged situation

Im not sure ID risk my money after having won the lottery that way

Edited by Don Paul

I know nothing of Forex, so please correct me if I am off base, but this sounds like manipulation, which sounds illegal.

I appreciate both posts, and shame on me for not using common sense for not seeking assistance from a professional, but l figured I could get a gist of the in's and out's and opinions in general. I'll quote Kyosaki here with his "rich dad" stating that "the most expensive advice is usually free advice" so i'll just have to grit and bear it until that time comes.

• Downvote 1

Okay, here goes... When the IQD goes live and tradable, what is everyones thoughts on putting money on the dinar to increase in value against other currencies. I know a very minute amount on how forex trading is done, but if you have $10,$100, or $1000 or more to bet on the dinar strengthing against other currencies, this would be a great way to accrue some gains while we wait out an RV. Yeh? Please, anyone who can shed some light on this, lets hear it! Thanks.

The IQD is in practice a fixed rate like every other currency in the region. It is not going to fluctuate by demand or lack of it. It will go up and down directly with the USD.