Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FIRST TIMER

Hello everyone. I have been invested and reading your posts for 2 years now and today I thought I would just register and say hey.

I really appreciate the information in regards to our investment , the humor at times and even the squbbles that occur now and again.

And I can honestly say that after 2 years into this I still dont know crap. It sounds like I may have gotten in on the tail end of this thing

(I hope) So good luck to all and

GOOOOOOOO RV

• Upvote 3

And I can honestly say that after 2 years into this I still dont know crap. It sounds like I may have gotten in on the tail end of this thing

(I hope) So good luck to all and

GOOOOOOOO RV

Ohhh believe me... nobody knows anything! LOL

• Upvote 1

Welcome Dog! Cool pic! Pit? I'm a rookie myself and learn alot, and who the key folks are, like Adam and k98 to name a few. You'll see pretty quick who puts up the posts with substance, and those without... k98 know's a lot more than I, but he's right, nobody really knows, unless you're Shab's himself...

Can someone direct me to the right place? My husband died 10 days ago (no, I am not joking) and the day before, he told me he had signed up as VIP but was not sure it went through. I have been around this webpage several times and do not see where to ask this question: am I signed up or not? Probably because I cannot put two coherent thoughts together yet, but I am trying, and want to be able to play a part when the rv happens. Thank you for your help!

• Upvote 1

Can someone direct me to the right place? My husband died 10 days ago (no, I am not joking) and the day before, he told me he had signed up as VIP but was not sure it went through. I have been around this webpage several times and do not see where to ask this question: am I signed up or not? Probably because I cannot put two coherent thoughts together yet, but I am trying, and want to be able to play a part when the rv happens. Thank you for your help!

Wow sorry about your loss...go to the top of the page and select the "members" tab...search for "Adam Montana" he should show up as the last one on the list. He's the Administrator he will be able to help you. If you are still on I will PM you also to make sure you got the info..God Bless you and good luck...

• Upvote 3

Sorry for your loss!! I will send this to Adam so that he can contact you about this!!

Bump

Okay, MESSAGE SENT!!!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Again, Sorry for your loss!

• Upvote 2

I am sorry for your loss and will definitely help you.

Please send your name, your husbands name, and your username to VIP@dinarvets.com. I will let the staff know in advance about your situation and this will be taken care of promptly.

Again, my condolences.

- Adam

• Upvote 4

very very sorry to hear that mame lotta good people here they will take care of it.

I am so sorry about your husband. I hope and pray that the Holy Spirit would comfort you. I pray that people will rally around you during this difficult time.

Bless you, my sister.