Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POPPY2 Chat: Peoples D 3/26/11

nointel

Poppy is poopy.....do a little research before you spew out of your mouth....the US doesnt hold any dinar in our reserves....the only dinar the US holds is in the hands of us speculators.....and what we are holding onto until the DFI is lifted but guess what?? Thats still not OURS....its THEIRS....... :lol:

Only one question..... Do you work at the US reserve?

If the US had dinar and was so much in control like people think, this would have been done already....this would have been done before alot of these states start filing for bankruptcy and before the tax breaks were put in place.....

Do a little leg work for yourself and you will be able to find the truth as well......its really not that hard I promise....

Wow! I am blown away with your intelligence on this thread. If you don’t think we (the USA) hold no Dinar in reserves you’re out of your mind. You are a typical young know it all in America today! Though you try so hard to be one you’re no guru!

• Upvote 2

If the US had dinar and was so much in control like people think, this would have been done already....this would have been done before alot of these states start filing for bankruptcy and before the tax breaks were put in place.....

Do a little leg work for yourself and you will be able to find the truth as well......its really not that hard I promise....

I'm just a little curious to what the you think the truth is. Personally i don't think you've got anything but i would love to be proved wrong.

Poppy is poopy.....do a little research before you spew out of your mouth....the US doesnt hold any dinar in our reserves....the only dinar the US holds is in the hands of us speculators.....and what we are holding onto until the DFI is lifted but guess what?? Thats still not OURS....its THEIRS....... :lol:

Keepm; How do you ever plan to expand your business career? I mean gosh; a minus 33 on a dinar chat site. Won't that work against you? Won't employers be looking at your dinar chat rating? Sheeeeesh; just kidding ya; hope you are doing well. None of this B.S. matters anyway, as you know. Always enjoy visiting with ya. Later buddy

• Upvote 2

No its cause so many people are full of crap and dont know what they are talking about......using Okie in your "comeback" is really the poorest choice I think you have ever made.....Okie probly doesnt even know where Iraq is.....If okie delivered my RV cash I would want to know where the cameras are cause I know I would be on a hidden camera show :lol: dont cry bud....things will be ok......

End Quote

Agreed.

To my DV fellows, we all can't afford to quarrel anymore. It's time for celebrating now. LOL!!!!

Not yet.

Okie has been as right as me?? :lol: :lol: It seems that Okie has cashed out like 20 times this past year.....he should be so rich by now that he shouldnt even wanna waste his time on dinar forums.......my 4 animals seem to have a better grasp on whats going on over there then he does.....there is a difference between staying positive and having diaherea of the mouth and posting straight up nonsense that would only take 10 mins of homework to find out that its 100% wrong........what dont you understand?? there is no PROOF of the US holding dinar except for the trillions from the DFI fund....what do you want? An article written by USA today that talks about how the US specifically doesnt hold any dinar to cash in when Iraq revalues?? :lol: :lol: Ive done the leg work on my end....maybe you should work out those fingers alittle today, get some excericise (dont strain yourself) and you can actually find what Im talking about.....its not hard to find out whats being held in our treasury.....its not hard to find out what currencies that countries use specifically and an estimate on how much they hold.....I prefer to go off of fact and what I can see....not base all my judgements on theories of what could possibly be when there is no evidence to support it.....and if thats how you like to approach investments with your own money then please send me all the money you have sitting around and I will gladly make up some great sounding theories on what I will be putting your money towards :lol: :lol:

End Quote

That's what I call the no-frills no-nonsense approach and I prefer that to spaced out theories ( which just give you the 10-second thrill before smashing you back to reality each and every time) anytime. Thanks.

Edited by umbertino

I have not posted here in a few months, but I think you guys are missing the boat here. The story here is always the same, it still did not happen, and the stupid

rumors roll-in like clockwork.

I have been invested with dinar for a while, and I realize there is no money or ROI in waiting for something to RV.

My brother has been buying and selling dinar, and the profits are tremendous. I keep a few on my side JUST IN CASE it RVs but the real money is in buying and

selling dinar for the spread. I would have never guessed how desperate some people are at wanting to strike "rich" with barely no work. The brokers are taking

advantage of that emotion and selling dinars like hotcakes.

• Upvote 1

Keepm; How do you ever plan to expand your business career? I mean gosh; a minus 33 on a dinar chat site. Won't that work against you? Won't employers be looking at your dinar chat rating? Sheeeeesh; just kidding ya; hope you are doing well. None of this B.S. matters anyway, as you know. Always enjoy visiting with ya. Later buddy

:lol: I know right....I dont think I will EVER be able to advance in my career with poor ratings on a dinar forum!!! Crap!! Guess I better start making up stuff people wanna hear so I can get my good reputation back!!! :lol:

That's what I call the no-frills no-nonsense approach and I prefer that to spaced out theories ( which just give you the 10-second thrill before smashing you back to reality each and every time) anytime. Thanks.

No kidding!!! Of course Id like to believe everyone and every country in the world is holding dinar to help them get back on their feet when Iraq raises the value of the dinar but there is no evidence to support it so Im not going to hang off of those "theories" like its the word of god.....

Wow! I am blown away with your intelligence on this thread. If you don’t think we (the USA) hold no Dinar in reserves you’re out of your mind. You are a typical young know it all in America today! Though you try so hard to be one you’re no guru!

:lol: Who said I was trying to be a guru?? You have to make chats on "intel", spread dates of the RV over and over and over and spout paragraphs of "what you know" is going on in parliment every other day.....I dont think I qualify for that title yet! But thanks for thinkin of me!!! :lol:

• Downvote 1