Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POPPY2 Chat: Peoples D 3/26/11

nointel

[POPPY2] Ok here we go i am back queen is nourished and i am going to tell you a situation and answer why the us is fighting to get the rv done and they have been for months and why they are so aggressively trying to get it done. Now if you want any of this reposted someone better copy because this is a one time deal and i cant copy paste. I am sure it will be i several sections because i am fairly long winded. Lol! Cheesecake are you here? Poppy2

[POPPY2] First off everyone knows our country is in debt for some 14 trillion dollars not dinars lol. E have a present ceiling of 14.9 trillion before we would be in a situation where for war natural disasters , epidimics etc we couldnt print more money like we have been doing . Most people also know our us treasury holds some 3.7 trillion dinar and you and i and all the corporations in america hold an estimated 3 trillion more dinar .. Now lets just count a little 3.7 trillion the treasury holds times 3.22 only equals a total of 11.9 trillion dollars that our treasury will hold wow subtract that from our national debt??? We are down to a sum of under 2.1 trillion i sure hope everyone is paying attention this is world shattering news lol, ll another coming poppy2

[POPPY2] Then from that 2.1 trillion we have to subtract the avg 35% that all of us will be paying in taxes on what we hold?? Which is another 3 plus trillion glory now we have a small trillion surplus and all the wars are paid for now dont get excited just yet i havent gotten to the best part. All the dinar that our treasury is holding or turning in to the cbi for destruction will be traded because of our friend **** cheney for oil at a rate of $42.00 a barrel wow, wow now today oil is over $100.00 a barrell so we will broker that oil to other nations at market price and guess what we are going to more than double the profits again on the same investment and [getrdone]do you really think the us is trying to hold up the rv or are they busting their bunns to get it for me and you nono they are busting their bunns to get it for their greedy little hand. I rest my case and i love you guys poppy2

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I would love for all this to be true except for the 35% tax rate. I'm planning on long term capital gains of 15%.

The next question will be - how long will it take our representatives to put us trillions of dollars in debt again?:rolleyes:

I really like the idea of our 25,000 dinar notes becoming half-price petrodollars.

Of course, the down side is that the world will end if the US Government ever shows a profit!!! :lol:

Peace and Prosperity

Poppy is poopy.....do a little research before you spew out of your mouth....the US doesnt hold any dinar in our reserves....the only dinar the US holds is in the hands of us speculators.....and what we are holding onto until the DFI is lifted but guess what?? Thats still not OURS....its THEIRS....... :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 37

Interesting post, however I looked into the rumor of PRES> BUSH buying Dinars (about 4 months ago) and they are in the treasury. The amount that Bush bought was 400 billion in USD. My calculator wont go up that high, so you are say-n 400 billion that I know we have = 12 trillion? At 3.22 ?

Edited by dinardarius
  • Upvote 1

Hey Keep - If you really think the Fed doesn't have any dinars socked away somewhere I would like to know how you arrived at that conclusion. More articles say we do have very large reserves of dinar than those that don't - if any - I'm just curious.. thanks

• Upvote 6

Hey Keep - If you really think the Fed doesn't have any dinars socked away somewhere I would like to know how you arrived at that conclusion. More articles say we do have very large reserves of dinar than those that don't - if any - I'm just curious.. thanks

Read more:

Cause this guy never has a positive word to say about anything. If Okie himself delivered this guys RV in cash to him on a silver platter he would still ***** about something! Wow, 1600 plus posts... Get a life.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

I wish the us did not hold any dinars however i know for a fact they do and yes they are trying to get this done, however not for us but for them!! and no it is not to get rid of the us dept but to bring in agenda 21 google agenda 21 and you might not be in such a hurrry to have this done the beast needs this money badly !!! it is running out of time when this comes through, and it will don;t worry you will have agenda 21 with all the trimmins

Get to know your maker as bible prophecy is going to be full filled read revalations 12 and 13 it is very close they just need the Rv to happen they have lots of projects in mind as well as we do God Bless

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Show me the articles and I will GLADLY admit I was wrong.........the only thing close I have seen to us owning dinar the the dinar we are holding for the DFI funds.....and again, thats not OURS......its Iraqs profit off the oil......they just dont have full access or control of it yet until the DFI expires....

Read more:

Cause this guy never has a positive word to say about anything. If Okie himself delivered this guys RV in cash to him on a silver platter he would still ***** about something! Wow, 1600 plus posts... Get a life.

:lol: No its cause so many people are full of crap and dont know what they are talking about......using Okie in your "comeback" is really the poorest choice I think you have ever made.....Okie probly doesnt even know where Iraq is.....If okie delivered my RV cash I would want to know where the cameras are cause I know I would be on a hidden camera show :lol: dont cry bud....things will be ok......

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 22

Damn, Keep, Gave you a +1 to try and help out....

Guess some cannot bear the thought of some rumors being incorrect.

I would think the US has Dinar, but I will not go as far as claiming it 100% fact.... until seeing articles for proof.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Damn, Keep, Gave you a +1 to try and help out....

Guess some cannot bear the thought of some rumors being incorrect.

I would think the US has Dinar, but I will not go as far as claiming it 100% fact.... until seeing articles for proof.

:lol: My point exactly....so many base their posts off things that have no factual basis whatsoever....and then people get mad when their stories are shot full of holes....Ive looked plenty for proof of anyone holding dinar....most countries you are able to investigate and find exactly what they hold and how much....and no one has dinar.....these countries even do regular audits and post numbers of what they have and its all public information.......so to claim these wild assumptions as fact is just silly....and it gets annoying because it happens to be supposed strong points of peoples arguments......

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

keep, trying to find out if the US treasury has dinar is like trying to find out if Fort Knox still has the gold. Only time will tell. JMO :D

Its really not my friend.....you can find it on their website.....they just did an audit like on the 11th I believe of what foreign currencies they have and how much......

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Keepm, I am sorry, but seriously, the only thing I ever read from you is sarcasm, and rudness. You may have some knowledge on the dinar, the same as alot of us do, but I don't know where you get the idea that you can talk to people the way you do. I may not agree with alot of the posts that I read, and sure, alot may be BS as you call them,,,,,but the one thing that sets alot of us apart is RESPECT. I respect the right of anyone on here to voice their RUMORS, because this is the section for it. Unfortunately, some people on here feel it's nothing but a slaughter house. I feel sorry for a lot of the people on here that get on here to post their 2 cents worth, because you for sure are always lurking someone in the background just waiting to add some kind of negative response to shred someone apart. Use a little courtesy when you post!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Bquote name='keepmwlknfny' date='26 March 2011 - 01:46 PM' timestamp='1301168792' post='424980']

Poppy is poopy.....do a little research before you spew out of your mouth....the US doesnt hold any dinar in our reserves....the only dinar the US holds is in the hands of us speculators.....and what we are holding onto until the DFI is lifted but guess what?? Thats still not OURS....its THEIRS....... :lol:

JMO I'm sure there is A LOT of things the government has done or has that we don't and will never know about. Look at delta force how many years did the us deny having them? I was in the military I'm not gonna say I was some special forces guy. BUT I do know a few personally and keep there is plenty of things the government does that u will never find on fox or CNN. If fact u look young maybe u should join. You will learn a lot. Also I am still in now I'm only national guard. oh ya and my regular everyday job. I work in the oil field. Unfortunatly that doesn't help me with hearing anything about rv or even dinar. Everyone I talk to about it knows nothing about it.

Show me the articles and I will GLADLY admit I was wrong.........the only thing close I have seen to us owning dinar the the dinar we are holding for the DFI funds.....and again, thats not OURS......its Iraqs profit off the oil......they just dont have full access or control of it yet until the DFI expires....

:lol: No its cause so many people are full of crap and dont know what they are talking about......using Okie in your "comeback" is really the poorest choice I think you have ever made.....Okie probly doesnt even know where Iraq is.....If okie delivered my RV cash I would want to know where the cameras are cause I know I would be on a hidden camera show :lol: dont cry bud....things will be ok......

Hey Goober, Okie has been as right as you, and at least he is positive. As a matter of fact, no one has been right about anything yet. As to the proof that the US has dinars ( which I'm sure they do ), show me proof that they don't, and I'll gladly admit that I am wrong. All you naysayers want proof, why not show us proof that you know what you are talking about.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Goober, Okie has been as right as you, and at least he is positive. As a matter of fact, no one has been right about anything yet. As to the proof that the US has dinars ( which I'm sure they do ), show me proof that they don't, and I'll gladly admit that I am wrong. All you naysayers want proof, why not show us proof that you know what you are talking about.

Okie has been as right as me?? :lol::lol: It seems that Okie has cashed out like 20 times this past year.....he should be so rich by now that he shouldnt even wanna waste his time on dinar forums.......my 4 animals seem to have a better grasp on whats going on over there then he does.....there is a difference between staying positive and having diaherea of the mouth and posting straight up nonsense that would only take 10 mins of homework to find out that its 100% wrong........what dont you understand?? there is no PROOF of the US holding dinar except for the trillions from the DFI fund....what do you want? An article written by USA today that talks about how the US specifically doesnt hold any dinar to cash in when Iraq revalues?? :lol::lol: Ive done the leg work on my end....maybe you should work out those fingers alittle today, get some excericise (dont strain yourself) and you can actually find what Im talking about.....its not hard to find out whats being held in our treasury.....its not hard to find out what currencies that countries use specifically and an estimate on how much they hold.....I prefer to go off of fact and what I can see....not base all my judgements on theories of what could possibly be when there is no evidence to support it.....and if thats how you like to approach investments with your own money then please send me all the money you have sitting around and I will gladly make up some great sounding theories on what I will be putting your money towards :lol::lol:

Keepm, I am sorry, but seriously, the only thing I ever read from you is sarcasm, and rudness. You may have some knowledge on the dinar, the same as alot of us do, but I don't know where you get the idea that you can talk to people the way you do. I may not agree with alot of the posts that I read, and sure, alot may be BS as you call them,,,,,but the one thing that sets alot of us apart is RESPECT. I respect the right of anyone on here to voice their RUMORS, because this is the section for it. Unfortunately, some people on here feel it's nothing but a slaughter house. I feel sorry for a lot of the people on here that get on here to post their 2 cents worth, because you for sure are always lurking someone in the background just waiting to add some kind of negative response to shred someone apart. Use a little courtesy when you post!

....yaaaawwwwnnnnn.......you dont know me very well.....SHHHHH!!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 8

Dude you know it all..I wish i was as well rounded as you..

If the US doesn't have any dinar, why do they keep posponing their budget?

On the other hand if they do have dinar their budget problems will be solved with the RV.

and didn't George Bush say the Iraq war wouldn't cost the tax payer 1 cent?

Edited by cbisinger
  • Upvote 1

On the other hand if they do have dinar their budget problems will be solved with the RV.

If the US had dinar and was so much in control like people think, this would have been done already....this would have been done before alot of these states start filing for bankruptcy and before the tax breaks were put in place.....

Dude you know it all..I wish i was as well rounded as you..

Do a little leg work for yourself and you will be able to find the truth as well......its really not that hard I promise....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

George Bush isn't president anymore.