Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Weird Dinar Story from another forum

Red Lily

That's just your opinion. Many others may see it differently.

Its not smart to be lead blindly into an investment by religion.....it clouds all intelligent judgement.....which is why religion and investments should not be mixed.....unless you believe that the lord will pay all your bills if it doesnt come through.......

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

You noticed that as well??? Its been flooding the forums lately and I have been trying to be nice and bite my tongue.....

Keep, dont bite your tongue, tell it like it is. Some people may not like your posts, but I agree with most of the things you say, so let it out dude!!

• Upvote 1

When's the last time you ate at Carls Jr and sat next to someone with a great body, and a lean chiseled face? They don't have a healthy thing on the menu. With that said, they have one hell of a California Burger with Avocado that would make even the Angels sing. So this is a hard one to debunk...

Keep,..Its about time for a corrupt Televangelist adding a post holding up a fist full of Dinars preaching about the evils of Mammon and asking us to send them to him for disposal!... JMO! Good Things To All!

Yes, I can just see that guy on TV, all dressed in white...what's his name...oh yeah, Pastor Creflo A. Dollar. PML i mean...all those folks following pastor Creflo.....and donating $$$$$ to his mission each week after he's been on TV....get a clue...the man has the word DOLLAR in his name!! Hee hee!!!!

makes me think of the song by Genesis: "Jesus, He Knows Me" where the band satirizes TV evangelists.

For a bit of fun....go look and listen here

BUT, on the other hand.....if you have a question that is heavy on your heart....quieten your mind, and you will hear that little voice...mostly it's a sensation of being "pushed" in a certain direction...it comes in several forms....but the voice is there. Voice of God? Your higher self? Whatever you want to call it...it needs no label. it all comes from the same source, so it doesn't care about labels.

They asked Jesus: "Where is the kingdom of heaven?" Jesus said: "The Kingdom of Heaven is WITIN you."

Whenever I see a sign that says: REACH OUT FOR CHRIST.... I say: "No No No!!!! reach IN for Christ!!" Christ is NOT a name....it is a title...and as we are all supposed to be sons and daughters of God...we are all able to develop and find our "inner Christ".

i hope y'all find yours. Watch your ego after the RV. take care and enjoy.

I read this and though, it could be a pumper. I also have a personal reletionship and had encounters with God. Now, if you do not know God and the power He has, than be careful not to mock Him. If you do know Him, then you may have read this with hope that this may happen real soon. The spirit world is very real. God does answer prayers and He can make this happen. He loves each and every one of us and wishes that we all have relationship with Him. Don't refuse his salvation gift. His Son, Jesus the Christ.

They asked Jesus: "Where is the kingdom of heaven?" Jesus said: "The Kingdom of Heaven is WITIN you."

Whenever I see a sign that says: REACH OUT FOR CHRIST.... I say: "No No No!!!! reach IN for Christ!!" Christ is NOT a name....it is a title...and as we are all supposed to be sons and daughters of God...we are all able to develop and find our "inner Christ".

This is not at all true. We are all God's creation, but we are not all son's and daughters of God. The only people that can say they are a son or daughter of God are the ones that have accepted Jesus the true son of God. That is God's plan of salvation and that is the only way to heaven. We are to live ane be like Jesus but, we are not Christ. We have His power only because of Jesus in us. Anyone wanting answers, feel free to pm me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yes, I can just see that guy on TV, all dressed in white...what's his name...oh yeah, Pastor Creflo A. Dollar. PML i mean...all those folks following pastor Creflo.....and donating $$$$$ to his mission each week after he's been on TV....get a clue...the man has the word DOLLAR in his name!! Hee hee!!!!

makes me think of the song by Genesis: "Jesus, He Knows Me" where the band satirizes TV evangelists.

For a bit of fun....go look and listen here

BUT, on the other hand.....if you have a question that is heavy on your heart....quieten your mind, and you will hear that little voice...mostly it's a sensation of being "pushed" in a certain direction...it comes in several forms....but the voice is there. Voice of God? Your higher self? Whatever you want to call it...it needs no label. it all comes from the same source, so it doesn't care about labels.

Christ simply means "Anointed or The Anointed of One." Christ is not Jesus's last name it is Who He is...The Anointed of One. The Kingdom of Heaven is where the King is and His name is Jesus. IF you have received Him as your Lord and King and Saviour then The Kingdom of Heaven is within where the King reigns. Lots of sayings in the Biblle gets misinterpreted because of the misunderstanding of where its taking place and the culture of the day which does not make it any less true and effective today.

If you were to see Creflo A Dollar and Jesus standing side by side I would doubt that you could tell them apart. I say this because IMO it appears that you don't know anything about either one and that would make anything you have to say about them mean not much of anything.

Have a great day.

gp49

• Upvote 2