Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sovereigntrust. BANKING

Just curious, how on earth would you know that was a bank? I read through the entire page out of curiousity and found nothing that would indicate it was a bank. It's possible it could be, but what kind of credible institution would have no rules that apply to it and have nobody to answer to?

I clicked on a few of their other links, this "sovereign trust" bank is definitely a part of the "Conspiracy Theory" idea that is spreading across the world. IMO - this is not a bank, but more likely, a funding mechanism for the purpose of the "cause".

I certainly could be wrong, but I to know a few of the conspiracy theory people and this wepage sounds exactly like them. If the huge HAARP induced earthquake in the Kentucky and Arkansas area happens in May as they are predicting it will, They may have something. And if that happens, then Sovereign Trust is probably a bank!

Just curious, how on earth would you know that was a bank? I read through the entire page out of curiousity and found nothing that would indicate it was a bank. It's possible it could be, but what kind of credible institution would have no rules that apply to it and have nobody to answer to?

I clicked on a few of their other links, this "sovereign trust" bank is definitely a part of the "Conspiracy Theory" idea that is spreading across the world. IMO - this is not a bank, but more likely, a funding mechanism for the purpose of the "cause".

I certainly could be wrong, but I to know a few of the conspiracy theory people and this wepage sounds exactly like them. If the huge HAARP induced earthquake in the Kentucky and Arkansas area happens in May as they are predicting it will, They may have something. And if that happens, then Sovereign Trust is probably a bank!

Thats why you write to them and ask for references--Check them out. When i get more info i will let yall know. I got this a week ago and i have sent in a letter so has a friend -I thot someone else might know about .That is why i posted it. Maybe i am wrong here i dont know.. Sometimes it saves time when you post and others come back and tell you while our looking at something and it all falls to gether. ...Your right in your assumptions here i thot the same ..So i posted -Thanks Vern :)

I believe you are right, but that is not the name originally mentioned by the op.

The bank i refer to is of the FREEMAN Movement. At the bottomof the bank statement it tells of everything i would believe to be very upfront. I am still looking into it. If iy does turn out to be legal then why not? Remember when they brought the car out in the late 1800,s they said it would never work and taleoff. so now our kids wonder what a horse is. :lol: This could work. With the FED and our Charter Banks we are being screwed left right and center- So if a bank can oprerate and be transparent then i see no reason why it would not work. ------------------The Sovern bank that Moneypenny showed has to do with the Morgans and others. if you read it it will show that the investments are run buy the elite. That is not the bank i want. I want FREEDOM in banking. i,ll keep looking into it. and let ya,ll know what i find.Hoever if anyone else comes up with info i would be nice to share it here--I Thankyou--Blessings Vern :)

The bank i refer to is of the FREEMAN Movement. At the bottomof the bank statement it tells of everything i would believe to be very upfront. I am still looking into it. If iy does turn out to be legal then why not? Remember when they brought the car out in the late 1800,s they said it would never work and taleoff. so now our kids wonder what a horse is. :lol: This could work. With the FED and our Charter Banks we are being screwed left right and center- So if a bank can oprerate and be transparent then i see no reason why it would not work. ------------------The Sovern bank that Moneypenny showed has to do with the Morgans and others. if you read it it will show that the investments are run buy the elite. That is not the bank i want. I want FREEDOM in banking. i,ll keep looking into it. and let ya,ll know what i find.Hoever if anyone else comes up with info i would be nice to share it here--I Thankyou--Blessings Vern :)

I was just pointing out that the names were not the same.

I agree with you, the big banks can and do rip people off all the time, look at the 700+billion payout we gave them for their poor business practices. My concern about sovereign trust is that it should not be that hard to figure out if they are legit or not, not very transparent imo. I don't want you or anyone else to be ripped off anymore than we already have been!

:) I read everything that you all had said. So i wrote them --Here is the letter i sent and of course the REPLY--This what we were waitng for----I had to ask something so i went for Mortgages - because everyone wants to know about them. From my findings anyway--Thanks to all who wrote --Vern :) Please send me all the info on your banking system. I would like to know

> more about your mortgages -how to get out and into yours if i have to,.

> Would ST help in that way.Also is there a phone number that i can use to

> call? Where are you really located so i have an idea of what is gong on and

> how do i become a member? I Thankyou for your time-Vern-- :) Dear--Vern,

I'm sure you nhave been to our website. ST does not openly solicit new

members. As a foreign, non-registered, unlicensed bank, we cannot and

will not deal directly with the "consumer" or the "public." Normally

every new member must be recommended by our existing member, or if

that is not possible, such as if you do not know anyone who is an ST

member, we require the applicant to sign a non-solicitation agreement

with ST.

Further, we will need a copy of your valid government issued picture

ID such as your driver's license, passport, etc. Membership fee is

$2,500.00 (USD or CDN). However, we can waive the fee requirement for

indigent applicants, or those who cannot afford to pay the fee; we

require a notarized Affidavit of Indigency or Affidavit of

Impecunousity.

We are presently revising our membership application forms to include

the non-solicitation close. We will send you a copy as soon as the

forms are approved by us.

Best regard,

John Dempsey

Trustee

Sovereign Trust.

:) So now we know dont we. These FORUMS have alot of power if used right. We have enough people here to act fast if we have to.Why not. We could take a Forum like this and basically run a country--okay a coffe shop then :lol::lol: But it does remain to be that we can confront illigal or what we consider as a groupwhat we would like to see and really when you come down to t-PROTECT one another and I like that. That is what Freedom is or at least 1 side of it anyway-Again Thanks and Thanks for the link that showed this was illigal to begin with. I just thot that i would take it 1 step further... See it didnt hurt at all---- :lol::twothumbs: Blessings to all Vern

Hey Vern! I'm from Thunder Bay Ont. ;)

Sarnia- ---due-south-sorta- where it funnels- the water ya,ll have from the north-so it runs due south and the current water is due anytime- :lol::lol::lol: --Thot you would like that-----Yup Sarnia----COLD HERE TO :lol: Vern

So cold here today We saw a Rabbit wearing a Fur Coat- :lol: -Vern

Ha!...you're a funny guy :lol:

Sarnia- ---due-south-sorta- where it funnels- the water ya,ll have from the north-so it runs due south and the current water is due anytime- :lol::lol::lol: --Thot you would like that-----Yup Sarnia----COLD HERE TO :lol: Vern

So cold here today We saw a Rabbit wearing a Fur Coat- :lol: -Vern