Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV system being tested?

There have been several post claming that the RV has started. If so it would be a way to test the system out and find the bugs or bottle necks in the system. Also as we all know there is a lot of interest in what is about to happen, I think this will only grow after this thing take off, I think the rate will go up for a time. I plan on cashing out some and hold some and wait and watch for the move up!

There have been several post claming that the RV has started. If so it would be a way to test the system out and find the bugs or bottle necks in the system. Also as we all know there is a lot of interest in what is about to happen, I think this will only grow after this thing take off, I think the rate will go up for a time. I plan on cashing out some and hold some and wait and watch for the move up!

Newb, I gave you a "+" to even things out. I think you're just asking the same question(s) we all did at one time (many moons ago). Do yourself a favor and read a little more. There are tons of posts and articles that will address your inquiry.

• Upvote 1

Ya purple aint yer colour--Green ? maybe? --you dont want to unravel before yer time--- Slow down take a breath and repeat process until head gets clear and try it again when yer ready- Dont do this in public cause youll make us all lokk ----never mind - hold yer breath--NO-BODY LISTENS ANYMORE-AAAAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGG--Vern ps -- tell a kid not to and they do it anyway--- so go hold yer breath k? :lol:

Believe me if ANYONE was cashing in, you would know.....all these dinar sites would be bucket naked!!! There wont be anyone or groups of people that get to cash out before it happens..... :lol: We will all know when it has happened.....

• Upvote 4

Your assuming they will allow the LARGE bills to remain in circulation. This may RV and THEY may put a time frame on cashing in to collect all the various large bills back to take them out of circulation. JMO. Peace.

P.S typically when a bank is doing testing such as inferred here they do it on the back end, private servers and network so they can work out all the kinks PRIOR to going live. I worked I.T. for several banks as a contractor for Y2K. Royal Bank of Scotland also known as here Citizens Bank, Sun Trust and BOA. So I do not think the RV is underway or in testing live. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 5

Things have been falling in place for a long time...gues we will wait and see

Winwin, first off there is no in-country RV. Common sense tells me that it could never happen that way. There are too many people here with family or friends in Iraq, and word would get out. It would wind up with everybody here buying at a low price and shipping to someone in country to cash in. They would lose out big time. That being said, here's the thing about human nature; we have a tendency to believe what we want to hear. My philosophy for what it's worth, is that if it looks like BS and smells like BS, it's probably BS. Just keep watching the exchange rate. We will all know when it happens.

Roadrunner

Edited by Roadrunner

Your assuming they will allow the LARGE bills to remain in circulation. This may RV and THEY may put a time frame on cashing in to collect all the various large bills back to take them out of circulation. JMO. Peace.

P.S typically when a bank is doing testing such as inferred here they do it on the back end, private servers and network so they can work out all the kinks PRIOR to going live. I worked I.T. for several banks as a contractor for Y2K. Royal Bank of Scotland also known as here Citizens Bank, Sun Trust and BOA. So I do not think the RV is underway or in testing live. JMO. Peace.

Thanks BanG, it is nice to have educated, level headed and polite input on these situations.

And you too Keep! :D

Go RV!

Ya purple aint yer colour--Green ? maybe? --you dont want to unravel before yer time--- Slow down take a breath and repeat process until head gets clear and try it again when yer ready- Dont do this in public cause youll make us all lokk ----never mind - hold yer breath--NO-BODY LISTENS ANYMORE-AAAAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGG--Vern ps -- tell a kid not to and they do it anyway--- so go hold yer breath k? :lol:

Vern... I did not realize that my ex-wife is an acquaintance of yours. Imagine my surprise to read you post and find that she is on your avatar. See...

I can't seem to recall if this was Labor Day or Independence Day, but man was she tanked! Wheew...

:D

post-10685-130114553792_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2